Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you make your bed in the morning'?

Member Berry

(edited)

Nope, I do it in the evening. I have a bit of a streamlined process to my morning so I can be out the door in 30-40 minutes while still having breakfast, a shower and being awake. Later, I have more time.

Edited by Celtore

Folding the beds take too much time, so I just do the bedspread technique like the ones you see in furniture stores. It actually looks better than folded blankets set on the bedsheets, and it's more comfortable to lie on. Also, you don't mess it up very much when you go to sleep.

Nope. Never. Cause

A. I sleep in a bunk. 

2. I've got work in the morning afternoon, and I'm not gettign up earlier so that my bed looks pretty. 

III. I'm just going back to sleep in it. What's the point?

I sleep in the woods on an old mattress that someone threw out. I don't "make" it, but I have to tip it over every morning to scare the roaches away.

Sometimes. Though to be fair I don't really sleep in my dorm room. I usually end up crashing in my boyfriends dorm room so yes and no. Depending on where I sleep haha.

Morning for me is after I work and before I go to bed. I do, but seeing as it's that late in my 'day', I still end up procrastinating doing it. =P