Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you make your bed in the morning'?

Member Berry

I try to make my bed everyday but usually I wake up and go to work before my boyfriend wakes up. So I try to make the bed when I come home from work that way it looks neat. I don't mind clutter but when my bed isn't made, it makes the whole room look like a disaster area XD

• Brohoof 1

I only make my bed on the weekends or just basically any day I got no college. My dad makes my bed for me meanwhile I'm at college. I'm so lazy that I always make my bed later in the afternoon.

I always make my bed immediately when I get up, otherwise, I'll get into doing something else and put it off, usually until bedtime. But I'm a picky sleeper so I like my bedding perfect when I get back into it at night, so at some point I have to fix it up. 

• Brohoof 1

I make my bed every morning without hesitation as well. It's just one of those things that i've been doing since I was younger. Going about my normal day knowing that I didn't make my bed would just irritate me to no avail (I guess i'm sort of like Twilight in that regard haha  :wacko:). 

• Brohoof 1

Recently I've been leaving the bottom sheet exposed to let it air out a bit. I do this by bunching the covers near the foot of the bed. A few hours later I make the bed properly. Or I don't. It depends if I remember or not.

Only on special occasions, for example when we're having guests over. Other than that I just leave it undone because on school mornings I wake up so lazily that I don't have enough time. I don't make it during holidays either, because it's not a routine of mine so I just forget.

I make it immediately after I wake up. I know I'll lay on the bed and set things on it, so I think it's better if I just put the sheets back where they're supposed to be.

• Brohoof 1

A made bed is so much nicer to get into than an unmade one but most of the time I get into a not so nice unmade bed because at school I don't spend as much time in my room as I do at home, where we all make our beds first thing. Plus I have a lot of pillows at home and they take up room elsewhere if I don't make my bed. 

Making my bed would imply I ever leave my bed ;)

But seriously, I very rarely make my bed, and never in the morning, mainly because it's usually way into the afternoon when I get up :P

Unless I'm having someone over who will enter my room, no. I don't have time in the morning to do my bed. And even if I did, I still find it pointless. You're just going to end up undoing the bed when you go to sleep again anyway, so what's the point of all the hassle?

Yes, all the time. Because I like to sit in my bed while doing things during the day. Playing games for example. I would feel odd sitting on it with clothes on without making my bed first... I really don't know why haha. I guess I was just raised that way.

I do not. But I also don't have sheets. I have a summer blanket, and a winter comforter. :v