Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Games Blooper Reel

EquestriaGuy

It's like they're all actors and its special effects. Strings and green screens. Ruins some of the magic of the magic moments, even though it's just for fun.

I love the one where the two Pinkies switch places randomly. If it was canon it would explain a lot of things, as well as bringing up more questions than it actually answers. In other words it explains basically nothing lol :derp:

You know? I totally see that as canon. First: Human Pinks commenting in the first EG that she could use a party canon, only for FG to have TWO (pony Pinks could've switched places with human Pinks at the time). Second..... They're Pinkie, simple as that. Why would anyone NOT expect them to do that? 

You know, I chuckled at Principal Cinch's blooper, it was welcoming for her to smile and chuckle at her mistake  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I miss these sort of things in animated movies. Glad there were outtakes in this movie.

Yeah, like the ones Pixar made for Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, and Monsters Inc. And the ones Disney made for the DVD of Brother Bear and Diamond Edition of The Lion King.

Nice to see Cinch actually being a likable person for once.

Apparently, she's a mean character played by a nice actor. I like people like that.

So because this is official, I now have something more to show my friend when he returns from out of town. :)

Pretty nice to see bloopers in animated movies because, why not?!

Who would have though that when Rarity was clenching on for dear life when the portal opened that she would fall down into Equestria and meet the others ponies!

These bonus bloopers reel in Friendship Games are like funny scenes I'm surprised and laughed about. My favorite blooper parts are #2, #3, #4, #8, #10, #14, #15, and #16.

I think this blooper reel made me like Friendship Games even more now! I love when animated films provide bloopers (Toy Story 2 is the prime example that I can think of that did it just right). I'm really hoping that this will be the norm for subsequent EQG films (and even the theatrical Pony film for that matter  :P).

Dash riding Dash, Rarity's Green Screen scene, and both Pinkie's using the mirror were the highlights for me :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I just find it weird they've released those at this point, otherwise they would be in the DVD, with the scrapped scenes and subplot of Sunny yearning to be in Equestria  :huh:

(edited)

That bit with Cinch spinning on her chair had me dying

Also official human/pony size comparison in case anyone is interested

sig-4502205.1146160__safe_rainbow%20dash

If RainbowDash is really this big then just imagine how big Celestia,Big Mac and Discord are compared to humans. Edited by Midnight Seashell

(edited)

that was mostly entertaining. Some bits were a little eh, but mostly it was good. Were some of these made up and some like, actual mess ups by the actors? It probably says that somewhere. Whatever.

I really like Luna's bit.

Edited by LHfunk

If RainbowDash is really this big then just imagine how big Celestia,Big Mac and Discord are compared to humans.

I don't think they'll be THAT big. I calculate that Dashie is around 4 ft, but we're comparing her with her human counterpart, who's a teen. Human Dashie's height could be around 5'5 or 5'8, which is what I think Celestia would be around too. Sure' she's a big pony, but the average adult male is still taller. Discord on the other hand, yeah, he would tower a human male, but not as much as we all expected