Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there any one that likes the night more then the day?

Luna 831

I love the nighttime. It seems quieter to me and so much more peaceful than the daytime. During the day, there's always someone up in my house, making noise or wanting to go out and talk. I'm always thinking of one thing or another. But at night, everyone's asleep and it's completely silent. I love it. Now that summer's coming up, I can afford to stay up just a bit later and relish in the peace more than usual. I love using it to read a nice book with a cup of tea. Most relaxing part of my entire day.

• Brohoof 1

The night is so much better than the daytime.... 

Nightlife is where its at. Peaceful and quiet 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really mind either though I would say I prefer night as It means I can just relax and not have to do any work XD

I go out and stargaze almost every night in the summer and late spring. I especially like when the moonlight is bright enough to cast shadows, bathing everything in an almost mystic blue glow. Just last night I just went outside and looked at the moon for like a good 3 to 5 minutes. 

I have always interested more in the night than day, I mean nighttime is when all the cool stuff happens. All joking aside, despite the fact that I like the night more than the day I'am still slightly scared of the dark and unknown. 

Also if you are taking a plane to somewhere at night, look at the city skyline of the place you are going to or leaving from, it looks way cooler. I saw Atlanta's skyline at night once.... 10 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this question is who likes the night more then the day, but to me I find their both beautiful they work together to bring beauty and balance to us all the sun lighting up the day as the moon lights up the night they both bring life from animals to plants and you can do activities in both the day and the night so I can't choose between them due to they both bring something special even if they are different they are still unique and similar.

Prefer the night. Cooler, quieter, and there are stars.

Honestly though, I like sunrise and sunset the most - nothing like twilight and dawn.

I like the night more becouse i work at night and driving is so quiet and almost hardly anyone around you and working by yourself (sometimes) is even better no people complaining or crowds just working by yourself at night is perfict ^^

• Brohoof 1

I've never had any kind of liking towards the sun. It's too hot and it's bright as all living hell. I find comfort in the peacefullness of the night, even though I normally don't sleep completely through it.

I get anxious outside at night :/ I was with my two male friends (one was my boyfriend at the time) when I was 16 and two random guys started beating my friend and boyfriend up. The one guy also pushed me to the floor. That was at night and it has turned me off going out at night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I truly love the night more than day. The sun just... Blinds me. :-D Also, it's much quieter at night, and I like the peace that comes with it.

It's kinda like my name, I find Solace in the Midnight.

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...