Member Berry

General Are you scared of spiders?

There are different kinds of spiders in our garden also i can see some of them in my house. If i see one of them inside the house, i always kick it's arse :lol:  '''

I do not mind spiders all that much. I suppose it helps when you have characters like Muffet. :)

Spiders don't bother me I am the one that's called when a spider is spotted so usually just remove them with a cup and a piece of paper.

Meh, not really. The things that do scare me though are anything beetles and wasps.

Spiders are the most adorable creepy crawlies. (: I love them, so normally if anybody finds one indoors I'm on relocation duty! Because anybody who dares to stomp on a poor little spidey in my presence will feel the full wrath of my glare. And my glare silences angry, entitled old men who dare to raise their voices or talk down to me (my job is fun).

(edited)

They kill and eat roaches and other insects... But more importantly roaches!

They are the Guardians of my bedroom.

Edited by Vitamin C

(edited)

Lol this is the third time this has been brought up today.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but I /am/ afraid of them being too close to my quarters. Unless it's just massive I may feel... uneasy :wacko:?

Edited by Woof Wolf

Badges

when I see one I'm scared as hell.

I am not scared, but I have respect for big toxic spiders. The good thing is, that here in germany, we don't have dangerous spiders and when I see a spider in my room, I take them out of my room. 

Nah, I actually like spiders, I have a daddy long legs in my cupboard and he keeps that other bugs away and I appreciate that.

Tiny spiders often scare me more than huge spiders. A tarantula?  You could spot that from anywhere. A Yellow Sac Spider? Those things are deadly, and to top it off, you have no idea where the tiny killer could possibly be!

YES! I hate em'! Of course if they're little tiny ones I can step on and kill on the spot, I don't mind, but big, huge, venomous ones. That's a HUGE nope from me!

I don't think I'm afraid of them, no. But typically if any giant thing is crawling on me I'm going to bolt.  Wouldn't anyone? If there was something larger than my head crawling around my room, I'd set the building on fire.

Around here, there are Brown Recluse spiders. Any spider I see running around my house that isn't a cellar spider, I kill it. I really don't fear spiders as I usually take care of it well before it becomes a problem.

Although, if saw something as big as a tarantula, I would get the hell out of there and get some explosives.

I don't hate any insects or bugs, I actually fine them rather interesting and sometimes cute. If they're venomous though, I would prefer to stay FAR away from it.

Some spiders are scary and fierce, while some spiders are the cutest things ever. It depends.

I'm terrified by the fast moving and large ones .

Are you talking about the huntsman spider?

I guess I'm okay with spiders. Just as long as they stay where they are and I can keep track of them. For example I see a spider on my desk and I'm like 'oh hey, I didn't see you there. Let me just go get a cup and a piece of paper so I can let you go outside.' So I leave for a few minutes and when I return it isn't there anymore. And I can't find it after a quick scan of the room. That is when I start freaking out.

i hate spiders im afraid that they will jump on me and bite me ! then poison me o.o

i hate spiders im afraid that they will jump on me and bite me ! then poison me o.o

Gimme a pair of rubber gloves and I won't be scared of a thing in this world.

It's scarier to be bitten, spiders actually aren't that bad. It's like to be afraid of heights, because falling.

I am TERRIFIED by those things. they crawl on you when you least expect it, make webs everywhere, even the THOUGHT of spiders make me paranoid!