Member Berry

General Are you scared of spiders?

Generally no but bigger ones are more poisonous so i approach them hesitantly and cautiously :)

Yep, terrified, and it doesn't help when you're living in Australia

Nah, I actually like spiders, I have a daddy long legs in my cupboard and he keeps that other bugs away and I appreciate that.

Yeah! I love the spiders, eat those nasty stinging wasps! Although I have to admit, in the UK it's not like we get huge spiders and non are agressive. Ive I lived in Australia it might eb a different matter :P

Not really, here in my city most of spiders are too small for me to see them (except these in zoo).

omg yes i do i really do

there is this spider thats living in my house tho

i told him that he can live with me if he promises to never interact with

he been keeping dat promise <3

I really like spiders. One time, I kept a pet Black Widow taht I found in my garage. It ended up making an egg sac and we released the egg sac into the wild. A few weeks after that, though, we saw dozens of spiderlings in the house. Hmm, I wonder where they came from. >:3

Badges

This is why I'm Rarity. Actually I'm the most like Rarity if you actually know me in real life. O.o

I am SUPER scared of spiders. If I see one tiny one crawling near me, I'd just scream and call 911. Just kidding! But literally, I do something very similar to that... :blush:

No. I'm more scared of rats. These filthy creatures could give you some very nasty infections.

The spiders here are just meh. The fact that I don't hear about people getting sick, poisoned or dying because of spiders makes it difficult for me to feel threatened about them.

They scare me. But when ever I find a spider it is always when I am in bed. Then I just sleep on the couch until like a month has passed

Not at all. I don't pick them up tho.

Argiope spiders are pretty cool and I usually photograph them.

I love spiders! They are really fascinating physiologically speaking, from their eight legs to the silk they produce to the venom that is inside them. When I see one in my house, I take it to the backyard

Badges

I'm a spider murderer. I kill them with fire. You can be amazed at how many spiders there are in Australia. There are so many, they have health bars.

I usually protect them from the people scared off them.

Even such tiny life creatures are happy to live for another day.

Badges

I’m not scared of them... but I don’t want a bunch of bugs crawling around my room :P 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Badges

No, but if they crawl on me they're going to die.

No. But I don't like spiders. I'll kill them if they are in the house but if they are in the garage I don't care at all.

Badges

Spiders scare me to the point that I have in the recent past shrieked and sprinted halfway through the house because a spider caught me off guard. Spiders can all go suffer ignominious deaths for all I care. :yeahno:

Badges

YES

Both spiders and insects scare me. The way they move, look, sound, just everything about them frightens me.

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Spiders aren't natural something in them screams that something is off to me. 

Badges

Little bitty smaller than a penny sized spiders are ok, cute even. But anything bigger than that? Nnnnoooope!! 

Badges

Hmm... Not particularly, unless they're one of the types that can actually pierce your skin and inject their venom into you.

Badges

I'm absolutely terrified of spiders. I can barely even kill them because I don't like getting that close to them. 

Badges