Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you scared of spiders?

Member Berry

Nah, I actually like spiders, I have a daddy long legs in my cupboard and he keeps that other bugs away and I appreciate that.

Yeah! I love the spiders, eat those nasty stinging wasps! Although I have to admit, in the UK it's not like we get huge spiders and non are agressive. Ive I lived in Australia it might eb a different matter :P

omg yes i do i really do

there is this spider thats living in my house tho

i told him that he can live with me if he promises to never interact with

he been keeping dat promise <3

I really like spiders. One time, I kept a pet Black Widow taht I found in my garage. It ended up making an egg sac and we released the egg sac into the wild. A few weeks after that, though, we saw dozens of spiderlings in the house. Hmm, I wonder where they came from. >:3

This is why I'm Rarity. Actually I'm the most like Rarity if you actually know me in real life. O.o

I am SUPER scared of spiders. If I see one tiny one crawling near me, I'd just scream and call 911. Just kidding! But literally, I do something very similar to that... :blush:

No. I'm more scared of rats. These filthy creatures could give you some very nasty infections.

The spiders here are just meh. The fact that I don't hear about people getting sick, poisoned or dying because of spiders makes it difficult for me to feel threatened about them.

• 2 years later...

I love spiders! They are really fascinating physiologically speaking, from their eight legs to the silk they produce to the venom that is inside them. When I see one in my house, I take it to the backyard

• 2 weeks later...

YES

Both spiders and insects scare me. The way they move, look, sound, just everything about them frightens me.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...