Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronycon

RainbowDash is cute

Earlier today i was trying to figure out where and when bronycon was so i went to the website and it looked lively and up to date when i searched up the address on google maps it said closed PERMANENTLY! I got so confused. Anyone know where it is?

Earlier today i was trying to figure out where and when bronycon was so i went to the website and it looked lively and up to date when i searched up the address on google maps it said closed PERMANENTLY! I got so confused. Anyone know where it is?

Check out the site. It is in Baltimore and at this point it isn't sold out. 

Q: Where will BronyCon 2016 be held?

A: BronyCon 2016 will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center and the Hilton Baltimore, located in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore, MD.

I checked there and it said Closed. i dont know if google maps wasnt updated yet. I searched the address.

It is closed ... at the time you checked the site. Look up any business on Google after business hours and if the hours are published it says 'closed' as in ... 'come back tomorrow' ;)

Yeah, bronycon isn't closed. I have bought tickets and everything. Google maps isn't always the most reliable thing. Always check the official website first. If bronycon.com doesn't say anything then more then likely you got nothing to worry about.

If bronycon was closed/changed location etc. etc. etc. it would be all over the official website trust me.