Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What Other Shows Do You Watch Besides My Little Pony?

Swit Swat

• Steven Universe
  • Adventure Time
  • We Bare Bears
  • One Punch Man
  • Gravity Falls
  • Regular Show
  • RWBY
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • YouTube videos. So many YouTube videos.
  • TOME

And after I finish typing this, I'm gonna start watching Samurai Jack. (Also, do shows that are over count? If not, ignore the last one in the list.)

I have noticed that I do not watch many shows at all nowadays. Something I feel like I should really alleviate but me brain is scattered a lot. XD

As for some shows I do watch nowadays, besides MLP:

• Spongebob Squarepants, the first few seasons specifically
  • Game of Thrones, I need to continue it
  • Attack on Titan, where is my season 2? D:
  • Cosmos, because Cosmos is friggin amazing
  • I started Fullmetal Alchemist, I need to continue it as well

Those are the main ones at this point. I need to branch out a bit. 

Top 5 favourite shows currently:

1. MLP:FiM

2. Gravity Falls

3. Futurama

4. Rick and Morty

5. Big Bang Theory

Star vs The Forces of Evil has made a strong start too.

Edited by DashBandicoot

I have One Punch Man every Sunday Night, SU in my tab, Gravity Falls, waiting for part 3 and... that's it ._.

I have my wishlist though, R&M and AT

EDIT: Star Vs The Forces of Evil is on my wishlist too

Edited by Magnum Flare

As of now..

Currently airing:

-Steven Universe

-We Bare Bears

-Thomas and Friends

-Gravity Falls

-Star vs the Forces of Evil

Ended:

-Hey Arnold

-The first 4 Seasons of Spongebob

-The first 12 Seasons of The Simpsons

-TUGS

-Angry Beavers

-Sonic SatAM

The last Shows i watched was Hero High, The Freedom Force, Spy Smasher and now im planning to watch Hop Harrigan.

But none of this shows and serials are on Tv anymore i think  :lol:

I cant name any current running shows, because i dont watch tv.

Why, I'm so glad you asked! Get ready for--THE LIST.

Nah, its not a terribly long list.

1. Gravity Falls--Love this show, but alas, its ending soon.
  2. The Adventures of Tintin. This is an old show based on an older comic about a boy reporter, his dog, and his friend Captain Haddock. They all go on awesome adventures around the world, with a heavy dose of slapstick humour. I LOVE this show so much. Even the theme song is exciting. New movie coming out in a year. Ugh. That's such a long wait...
  3. Powerpuff Girls. I watched the whole series last summer. It's fantastic. :P
  4. One Piece. I read the manga, and only a few days ago did I start watching the anime. Probably wont last long, though, since I'm not terribly fond of anime, except for...
  5. Pokémon. Til the end, I will be with you, we will go where our dreams come true, all the times that we have been though, you will always be my best frieeend! I haven't seen much of gen VI, but my love for Pokémon still burns.
  6. Avatar the Last Airbender. My bro and I are in the middle of re-watching the series.

That's about it for shows I actively make time to watch. Of course, I'll also watch whatever's on TV if it interests me, like Wander Over Yonder, Danny Phantom, etc.

I tend to prefer shows with comedy, good characters, and a solid story.

Edited by AmberDust

Not many. I'm a wrestling fan. So I watch WWE, ROH, Lucha Undergound, NJPW. But I'm watching less WWE, as the product has gotten stale & boring. Lowest ratings in 18 years says I'm not the only one. 

Sometimes I'll watch Ridiculousness with my family. We all have a good laugh at that. Or watch Air Disasters. Come to think of it, I don't watch all that much TV. I'm on here most of the time. And if it's not here, it's Fimfiction or Skype chats that take most of my time. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I'll watch Star Versus The Forces of Evil and Wonder Over Yonder occasionally, and I do enjoy the odd episode of The Amazing World of Gumball. But the only show, as of now, that I watch often (besides MLP) would be Gravity Falls. I'll be watching Agents of SHIELD once season three premieres, though.

• 2 years later...
On 5/6/2012 at 2:48 PM, Lumen said:

I don't watch TV anymore, but I recently started watchig Futurama again on the internet. I usually just watch stuff on youtube.

OH! Almost forgot South Park!

I'm noticing a theme here. A lot of you guys watch it. I watch a lot of classic cartoons on Boomerang, along with Kung Fu Panda on Nicktoons. I might watch South Park sometimes, though.

Doctor Who, Some comedies, the Simspsons, Famly Guy, Death in Paradise (Britsih/French show), TMNT (2012),  Sherlock, some cartoons, well do watch whatever on telly, but they are tv shows mostly like/watch. Try to get back to South park but it a weird show.

Edited by Adam Burt

I don't actually watch MLP anymore, but I have been watching (on Hulu):

• Timeless
  • Kitchen Nightmares
  • CSI (the first series)
  • Alfred Hitchcock Presents

But as in shows I like watching? List is pretty long to say the least.

Edited by Barique

Some other shows that I currently watch, besides MLP are:

- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Ridiculousness
- Hey Arnold
- Full House
- South Park
- Family Guy
- American Ninja Warrior
- The Wall game show
- Rick and Morty
- Dragon Ball Super
- Cardfight Vanguard

Oh, geeze, Rick, um, let's see, I watch a lot of shows.

Game of Thrones

Star Trek (all of them)

Simpsons (~S10 and prior.  S11-12 had some okay stuff, then it really started going down.  I stopped about when Maude Flanders died.  I think that was the jumped shark.)

King of the Hill

Futurama

Seinfeld

Frasier

A little Family Guy once in awhile (that show is more hit and miss for me.)

Big Bang Theory (only through S8.  I stopped when Sheldon and Amy had sex.  I refused to watch that episode or anything after.  I think they destroyed Sheldon's character, and the magic of that show by systematically separating it into four husband/wife/family sitcoms.  I think it sent a terrible message that the only way one can be happy and fulfilled in life is to get married and have kids.  Now, I actually want to get married, but there's nothing wrong with having a character(s) who doesn't.  It would have been refreshing and useful to have Sheldon decide he's happy just having friends.  I'm sick of this stereotypical, peer pressure sort of mentality in Hollywood that the endgame must always be the family guy.  It makes people who don't want that feel like screwed up outcasts.  They had a chance to do something amazing and different with Big Bang, and they flushed it down a toilet of TV tropes and clichés.  But early BB is still some of my favorite TV sitcom of all time.

I Love Lucy

A little Andy Griffith now and then

Planet Earth

Mindfreak (I miss that show)

Man vs. Wild

Survivorman

Rick & Morty (didn't really need to say that, given the initial joke.)

The Office

Looking forward to Westworld, haven't seen it yet.

The Twilight Zone

Cartoons I loved as a kid, and still watch occasionally for a bit of nostalgia: Garfield and Friends, Hey Arnold!, Ahh! Real Monsters, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Courage: The Cowardly Dog, Rocko's Modern Life.  Most of those are hard to find, though.  I still love Rocko just as much as ever.  Such a great show.

I used to enjoy Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman.  Don't really watch it anymore.  Once was enough.

Supergirl, though I haven't kept up with it.

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell

Welcome to the NHK

Now, you said "shows", not specifically "TV" shows....so, not sure if it counts, but I'll throw in James and Mike Mondays and Good Mythical Morning as well.  I'll leave it at that, since those are actual shows.  I won't list podcasts.

That's all I can think of for now.

I tried really hard to find some other cute, colorful, feminine shows that also have substance, and good characters and writing.  Apparently that's a really tall order.  The Pony franchise seems to be it.  The rest is a dried up wasteland.  I thought Monster High looked like it had potential, but I can't find it anywhere.  I just want to watch it on TV.  I don't care about it enough to go skulking around the internet to find it.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Ponies are my favourite of course, but I also watch:

Big Bang Theory

Star Trek (all of them)

Battlestar Gallactica

Stargate SG-1

Dr Who (recently started)

I’m also planning to start watching Game Of Thrones once I’ve finished the books, I’m currently on the second one.