Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What Other Shows Do You Watch Besides My Little Pony?

Swit Swat

(edited)

For the sake of simplicity, I'll just say a lot of older cartoons. The only other animation I watch right now is Naruto.

As for non-animated tv shows - 24, Chuck, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead... The list goes on like that for a while. I also watch a lot of comedy shows but I wouldn't call myself a huge [non-cartoon] comedy show fan.

Edited by Hollowshield

Besides MLP, Walking Dead, The Legend of Korra, Family Guy, South Park, and occasional sports are what I watch mostly.

I used to watch A Thousand Ways to Die but when they openly mocked something rather close to home and called it stupidity, I instantly began loathing it. I now think of how effed up that the producers are for mocking and joking thr deaths of INNOCENTS who they portray as bad people just so the fans don't feel bad watching it.

The Walking Dead (They JUST started showing that here in finland), The Simpsons (dont hate me for it, I like the new episodes too), And some Cartoon Network stuff like Adventure Time. I don't really watch alot of tv. But I just hope they start showing FiM here too :wub:

The Walking Dead, Bones, CSI, NCIS, NCIS:LA, The Big Bang Theory, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, old Spongebob, NASCAR racing :D, Modern Marvels, American Pickers, American Restoration, Sons of Guns, Man vs Wild (better drink my own piss), I occasionally watch Aircraft Investigations (AKA Mayday in other countries), etc

I love History Channel stuff, most cartoons suck nowadays.

Also watch Transformers Prime and Dan Vs.

Bite Me (On Machinima and surprisingly it doesn't suck)

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

Supernatural

Aaaaand Bleach (Anime but still counting it in as some channels around the world airs it)

(edited)

I don't watch TV anymore, but I recently started watchig Futurama again on the internet. I usually just watch stuff on youtube.

OH! Almost forgot South Park!

Edited by Lumen

-Phineas and Ferb

-Nature documentaries about animal shit I like, like Big Cat Diary (kitties <3)

-Science documentaries about science shit I like (black holes <3)

-Shows like Ancient Aliens that make you ponder facts and such, whether you believe the opinions or not. (Aliens.)

-Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons (Sonic <3)

-Naruto & Naruto Shippuden (Naruto =D) and a few other animes likes One Piece

-Big Bang Theory (Greatest comedy ever)

-I like ghost and demon stuff so I'll watch shows about them too

That's all I can think of atm.

One of my favorite shows that I've discovered recently is Doctor Who. Which ironicaly I first checked out after seeing the Doctor Whooves references, and when I brought up Doctor Who to my step dad he was surprised that I watched it because he had watched it when he was younger.

I forgot some before, like The Big Bang Theory, Pound Puppies(somewhat), classic Spongebob, Storage Wars, Attack of the Show, X-Play, That 70's Show, and Pawn Stars- there's probably still more I forgot about... ;)

• Brohoof 1

The shows I'm currently following besides MLP are Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Dan VS, Tuff Puppy, Fairly OddParents, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Aquabats! Super Show, Fish Hooks, The Looney Tunes Show and shtuff like that.

I love me some cartoons.