Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forbiden Love (1x1 with Flamestreak1990)

Dapper Charmer

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/151333-forbiden-love-title-work-in-progress/

It was a cold winters night and Mist Twister was spending yet another early evening at his special place, a small cliff side on the outskirts of Sweet Apple Acres. He sighed as he sat there wishing that he had been born a Pegasus. But no matter how hard he tried he woulf always be a Batpony. And life for a Batpony was hard. In the after math of the Luna Celestia war Batponies had faded into obscurity and become nothing more than myth and legend. They were believed to drink the blood of other ponies. This made ponies fear Batpony's like himself. And being feared made it hard to find friendship and it made it impossible to find love.

Having finally found time to set aside for relaxation, Blue Diamond, a obviously dark blue (or Cobalt for those who like to get fancy) coat with a normally well kept and curvy violet and green mane and tail. However, after a day hardworking the mare remsembled a wild animal more than anything else. Her mane was absolutely trashed..... Literally, cups, towel paper, and even small pieces of gum managed to sneak its Way into the mare's cheveux.

This was, unfortunately was not very rare but at least the cross looks she got from other ponies didn't effect her. Anymore. Anyway, Blue was headed off to favorite spot for a quick snack after work, Sweet Apple Acres.

"*sigh* Today was worst then usual, hopefully I haven't run out of shampoo yet. "

@

Mist looked up at the night sky, he could tell by the position of the moon that it was getting pretty late. "Guess i'd better head home then." Mist spread his Batwings and took to the sky. As he flew over Sweet Apple Acres his stomach rumbled. He landed and decided the Apples wouldn't mind if one or two apples went missing. He then began to tuck in to severely of the apples around him.

Blue Diamond couldn't help but take her surrounding as she walking closer and closer to her rural destination. She always had a great appreciation of the night sky, Everything from stars that covered most of the sky like a million tiny gemstones shining and gleaming prominently throughout the galaxy, to the navy blue backdrop that perfectly accented and enhanced the beauty of aforementioned stars. However the thing that caught the mare's eye the most was the moon. The Magnum ops of Princess Luna's sky painting, The proud pearl hung up demanding attention and admiration of those who dare look up to it.

Having been fixed sky too long it came as a shock to find she was already at Sweet apple acres, to Diamond's dismay, it seemed the apples were closed for the day if the locked barn doors and window were any indication. The Pegasus sighed and was about to leave until she noticed a pony ransacking through the apples that were left outside.

@@Dapper Charmer

"i doubt the apples will appreciate that, Y'know Stealing from them."

• Brohoof 1

@

Mist looked up in surprise at the pony who spoke to him. She didn't appear to be running or trying to kill him so she must not have realised what he was. "I'm sure they won't mind a few missing apples," Mist said keeping to the shadows, "besides I couldn't just but the apples from them even if I wanted to."

@@Dapper Charmer,

Diamond cocked an eyebrow, not very pleased with the explanation the stallion gave. He was still stealing, and as far as she knew the pony could be someone off the street. She crept closer to the assumed pilferer.

"I how would you feel if someone stole from you, even if you didn't need what the pony stole. I don't think you want me to go get a royal guard, so please just drop them."

@

"Frankly I don't care if you call the guards or not," said Mist as he tool another bite of an apple, "I'd be gone by the time they get here." Mist picjed another apple and ate it. He quickly counted the apple cores on the ground and fished in hos bag for some bits. "If it means that much to you then give them the money for these apples yourself " s

he said throwing her the money, "that should be enough for the six apples i ate."

@

"Frankly I don't care if you call the guards or not," said Mist as he tool another bite of an apple, "I'd be gone by the time they get here." Mist picjed another apple and ate it. He quickly counted the apple cores on the ground and fished in hos bag for some bits. "If it means that much to you then give them the money for these apples yourself " s

he said throwing her the money, "that should be enough for the six apples i ate."

Diamond smirked,  picking up the bits and throwing it right back toward the Stallion.

"Well Shoot, I wasn't the one who ate them. Besides I don't intend on letting you get away with something Scot-free, that wouldn't make sense. since as you pointed out I care so much."

@

Mist sighed as he picked up the bits around him. It was clear this mare wasnt leaving any time soon. Esspecially not without a fight. "Well then tell me young lady. If you're so sure i should be punished for my actions then please do enlighten me on what you think would be a fair punishment."