Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaspers

Visual Art
Jaspers' Corner

40 posts in this topic

There's this kitty face that I made solely for the purpose of being an avatar for different sites. It even winks!

dwz1j4.gif

I made the avatar (as well as its Christmas version) some time ago but the cat in the picture has got a full body quite recently. What's better than a soft, sweet lucky cat who is a bit chubby? He's a friend who gives you luck for this fine year of 2017.

t02dn4.png

There's also this thing that isn't digital art. It's a sculpture project! Not actually like I just decided to buy some clay and shape it into a cat, but still. This is a current project of mine in art class and I gotta say that sculpting is actually fun to do.

2pzgyh2.png

3 people brohoof this

Some 'art' in the form of a two-frame animation. There was an animation meme I saw and wanted to try it out just for the fun of it but also because the song was so catchy. This really isn't a masterpiece though.  :lol:

1 person brohoofs this

There is a certain bunny plush I like to draw quite a lot for some reason. She goes by the name Jatta (or Yatta - google translate translates it to 'woot' which kind of represents her) and she's the character featured in the "animation" in the above post. Here she seems to be deciding whether to have ice cream or pudding.

2uidqhy.png

1 person brohoofs this

It's time to post something new (and not so new) after a while of silence.

I draw this calico character a lot, but this time with a style more similar to that of Nekojiru's.

xf2j9g.png

Then there's the character in my avatar, a brown Maine Coon-ish Hyrsy. She hasn't got a proper name yet so I'm just still calling her Hyrsy.  :D  This time I tried a style with 'double shadings', meaning that there are two sets of shadings instead of the usual one.

2lk5v93.png

I did some pixel art recently too, a tiny Garchomp because it's my favorite pokemon. I definitely forgot to draw the white spikes at first.

tumblr_omb2unlNlk1t5ws03o1_250.png

I haven't uploaded this anywhere else yet (I'm not sure if I will because it's so simple) but this is a round bear I drew a couple days ago. I was waiting for Friday to come so I started to call the bear Frida.

2hgu1qr.png

...Just now I noticed that every character except for Garchomp is facing the same way and I find that a bit embarrassing.

1 person brohoofs this

Wow it's been a while since I've last posted here.

I haven't really drawn that much lately, or at least I haven't finished much anything, except for some small things here and there. There are many drawings I've started but that's how most of they have stayed.
At least I decided to re-draw the pixel Garchomp I made some time ago so I could use it as an avatar somewhere.

1szi3l.png

I've also tried to make some pixel art (not very successfully, really) and this dragon, or just the bust, happened. I call her Parsley and she sees everything with those four eyes she has.

aSLKbnO.png

This one's still just a wip since I'm stuck with trying to come up with a plausible way to draw the character's shadow on the floor and the curtain. The character here is Popee from a show called Popee the Performer. My weird new interest.

F3kxjth.png

3 people brohoof this

Another pixel thing, but one that's a bit more of a wip than the one in the last post. This is a crocodile dragon, a crogon, that doesn't really look like a dragon at all because look at those feathery wings and overall look that is just a crocodile with wings.

NSLFM9O.png

I'm so stuck with the shadings on this one because how do I even make a scaly pixel pattern happen?

1 person brohoofs this

Another Popee, this time a bit more stylized, at least with the face. He still lacks highlights but I think highlights aren't always necessary so I consider this kind of finished (until I change my mind about the highlights). Shall his curious eyes haunt your dreams now.

2ujrtdz.png

Oh and I also gave the bunny hat he's wearing some whiskers because it's kind of fitting, right?

1 person brohoofs this

Just a few simple things this time. The first one is a kitty icon I've been planning to use as an avatar on some sites when the first snow appears, and also re-color the hat red and white for Christmas. The second one is just a simple Citri that I use as a Twitter icon. The third one is a signature image I made of a glowing deep sea creature I doodled once and added the glowing spots on the right afterwards. The last one has been unfinished and not continued for a while now but it's a ferocious playful dragon and her tail looks oddly bland compared to the rest but it's because it's unfinished.

1GVMBqP.png

8dcdfmU.png

FH9oE7b.png

sErerQc.png

1 person brohoofs this

A minimal update but check out this small pumpkin I made for signature purposes when October comes. ;)

McRlZ3H.png

This is a bit older piece of art I've made but I'll post it anyways (although it still doesn't have the background I was planning to make) since I feel like it's successful. It's Rue, my dinosaur character! She's an enthusiastic and adventurous small dino who lives in the same household with two people she'll gladly get chatty with.

23ve49v.png

1 person brohoofs this

On 6/7/2017 at 6:58 AM, Jaspers said:

Wow it's been a while since I've last posted here.

I haven't really drawn that much lately, or at least I haven't finished much anything, except for some small things here and there. There are many drawings I've started but that's how most of they have stayed.
At least I decided to re-draw the pixel Garchomp I made some time ago so I could use it as an avatar somewhere.

1szi3l.png

I've also tried to make some pixel art (not very successfully, really) and this dragon, or just the bust, happened. I call her Parsley and she sees everything with those four eyes she has.

Awesome! 

I love this one! Its so cool and looks grate! :D

1 person brohoofs this

For the sake of Halloween, I wanted to make an icon for my Tumblr account that would represent my excitement for the spooky season. So here's a floating, slightly glowing ghost kitten who's just happy to be around.

mSGgBGF.png

On 9/8/2017 at 3:35 AM, ~Onylex said:

Awesome! 

I love this one! Its so cool and looks grate! :D

Thank you kindly! I'm glad you think it's cool since Garchomp is an awesome pokemon. B)

2 people brohoof this

One of my quick sketches ended up looking like it'd be worth it to make it digital so that happened. Here's Citrine again, posing like she wants a hug even though I was going for the kind of pose some performers make after a performance. I'm still unsure if I'm going to shade it, so shall the flat color one be here either way. :o

r8Tkwp6.png

During the time I was away I still managed to make some art. Here's a small and happy shark that I made some time ago since the original pencil sketch I drew in my notebook seemed like a comfortably simple and nice design.

oPgJkrF.png

Then there's this piece of anime fanart I made. The characters are Nanachi and Mitty from Made in Abyss, they quickly became my favorite characters in the whole anime. The drawing ended up being so huge that it took almost the entire day to draw and GIMP started to lag pretty terribly. It was worth it though since I haven't been proud of my work lately but now I think I can be!

winKJr8.png

2 people brohoof this

Ooooh that's a cute shark :P . *pets them in the not-sharp direction :proud: *