Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Koukatsu

Long ago, there existed four Eldercorn Gods, and The One Sectional. But the sectional gained his power by sapping it from the Eldercorn Gods.

So, the Eldercorn Gods launched an attack on The One Sectional to save themselves...

We, the Eldercorn Gods, have broken him, spirit, body, and mind, and have cast his bits into multiple realms... And he has reappeared before us, stronger, ready to fight. Now he serves me, Lord of the Canterlot Section, and vies for my blessings! But what will Shipmistress Lightwing do when @Bogrick Grey Mane comes for the attention that was once hers alone?!

Who will better serve the Lord of Canterlot Section!? Heiress Lightwing, or Newcomer Bogrick?!

READYYYYY....

post-29426-0-84851100-1462593088.png

Congrats to Bogrick! Welcome aboard. c:

• Brohoof 14

The one know as Bogrick Grey Mane has returned. Once battered and broken by the Eldercon Gods I am now stronger than ever. I will work hard for my overlord Koukatsu to quickly resolve the problems of Canterlot. 

*Out of his range of hearing* At least until I can overthrow him and take my rightful place

8rZF0kL.gif

• Brohoof 10

Well done Bogrick, you old man. I always knew you had it in you. :)

• Brohoof 3

:squee: I'm not the oldest staffer anymore! Well, it's only by a few years, but still. ;) 

I'm sure that comes with a hat... I'll have to see where that got stuffed...

Welcome to the team Bogrick. :yay:  

• Brohoof 3

Good luck to you Bogrick. The section you are assigned is one I hold close to my heart. Do it proud.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the team! I have no doubt that you will find quite a home here and we are glad to have you. :)

Also, prepare for Kombat.

• Brohoof 3

How is it that I never hear of people until they become staff.

What is this dark magic?!

• Brohoof 1