Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can help you create an OC,cutie mark,name,or all

Vampira Heart

(edited)

Hello I am vampira heart and I can help you design an OC just provide me with the color of mane eyes and coat and hair style or extra features you want and tell me what you want the cutie mark to be like and what colors that will be too and also what your OCs personally will be like to help make the name and emotion when drawing

PS.I will also draw your OCs for you ;)

Edited by Vampira Heart
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I've got a scheme down an idea for a mark and some mane designs I like and such

so for the Mark it's a shooting star with a white feather crossing it in an 'X' kinda cross shape

Colour palate 

post-35804-0-00595600-1465174207.png

mane and tail examples

Manes

post-35804-0-44090000-1465174142_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-57050200-1465174173_thumb.png

Tail

post-35804-0-15687100-1465174188_thumb.png

She's a bat pony by the way :D Your help would be wonderful lass.

Uh... Can you help come up with a cutie mark one for my OC Rosemary? I feel like the heart shape is too overdone.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rosemary-r9411

I also gave her a new manestyle, the picture in my roleplay character sheet is a bit outdated. 

Ok I can help so you want to remodel her cutie mark? What would you like me to change with it? :)

Ok so I've got a scheme down an idea for a mark and some mane designs I like and such

so for the Mark it's a shooting star with a white feather crossing it in an 'X' kinda cross shape

Colour palate 

mane and tail examples

She's a bat pony by the way :D Your help would be wonderful lass.

Ok I'd love to help you out! ;)
  • Brohoof 3

Ok I can help so you want to remodel her cutie mark? What would you like me to change with it? :)

I feel like I need it to symbolize her talents but cut out as much hearts as possible because hearts may be a little bit overdone.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello I am vampira heart and I can help you design an OC just provide me with the color of mane eyes and coat and hair style or extra features you want and tell me what you want the cutie mark to be like and what colors that will be too and also what your OCs personally will be like to help make the name and emotion when drawing

PS.I will also draw your OCs for you ;)

Hello Vampira! I am in desperate need of help here. I'm trying to design a female pony OC, but I'm struggling with her personality and Cutie Mark. Can you help? I'll include her appearance details because I don't have an image yet.

Name: Dahlia Grace

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: I don't know yet...

Coat Color: White

Mane Color: Black with dark magenta streaks and a few cotton candy blue streaks in it.

Eye Color: The same shade of dark magenta as the streaks in her mane.

If you can offer me any help I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Damien & Tem