Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [RP] Love is in Bloom 1x1 with Flamestreak 1990

DwhitetheGamer

(OOC Version)

It was a peaceful morning in Ponyville, as the ponies are up and are getting ready to start their day, just like any other day in town.  Copper was making his rounds of his job, delivering mail for the Ponyville Mail Service.  He loved his job, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

As he was waling around town, he greeted ponies like he normally does, in a cheerful fashion.  The other ponies greeted back and had went on with their duties, just like him.  Once he was finished, he used his Spin Dash to go back to the building of his job.  The ponies knew to stay clear once they saw the blur of blue heading towards the middle of town.

After he was finished in the Post Office building, he promptly went back to his home and grabbed a little snack to hold him over for a while, putting away his saddlebags.  He went outside to officially greet the day, and debated on what to do for the rest of the time.

"Hmm.  Maybe I could head over and talk to some of my friends near Sugarcube Corner."  he said.  He nodded, and trotted down to meet his friends.

(edited)

(Let's get stupid)

@

Similar to most of the hard-working Pegasi in Cloudsdale, Blue Diamond was up bright and early to start her strenuous work schedule. Unsimilarly to most Pegasi none of her Jobs, Which included 3 jobs and internship, which forced her to fly to 3 different cities and towns spread out all around Equestria much to her chagrin, Had anything to do with cloud clearing or weather control.

Instead, her labor ranged from everything from picking up trash, Mail service, or even maid work if she was unfortunate enough, neither of her supervisors offered any leniency on her mandatory arriving time despite letting them know numerous times about her situation. Luckily for Diamond however she wasn't too shabby of a filer and was usually able to get these jobs without much trouble.

Anyway, After several hours of hard (and somewhat unnecessary) work, The Pegasus had finally wrapped up her first three grueling jobs and was headed to Ponyville for her internship in the main mail-service of the aforementioned Town. As the sun beats down on Diamond, the mare flew into the rural place. Noticing that she was rather early to her internship for once, Blue Diamond figured she could be able to grab a quick snack from Sugarcube corner. She gave another flap of her wings and set off to her favorite pastry shop.

Edited by Flamestreak1990

@

Copper trotted down to Sugarcube Corner, humming a tune to himself.  This was one of those days that he thought nothing could go wrong.

Yeah, me neither.

As he turned a corner heading into the bakery, he thought that maybe it was time that he dated somepony.  He was getting to the age where he needed to find the mare of his dreams.  Not badly, but it would be recommended.  He thought to himself, What kind of mare would I be interested in?  An earth pony? A pegasus?  A unicorn?  So many options, it just has to be the right one, the one that can love me as much as I do her...

As he thought, he lost track of where he was going and...

>SMACK!<

He walked straight to a pegasus mare.  He slid on his hooves a few feet before tumbling to the ground.  That wasn't a good way to meet somepony, especially not dating a mare.  He got up and quickly ran to the mare and offered his hoof to pick her up.

"I'm so sorry, miss.  I was so deep in thought that I wasn't looking where I was going!  Here, let me help you up,"

It was the right thing to do, at least to him anyways.  He wanted to make a first good impression on anypony he meets, especially a mare who he'd date.

@,

If Celestia were to announce to Equestria that she would be reducing the daytime in favor for more night, The cobalt pegasus would have been on cloud nine........figuratively. No more long work hours, no more irrationally impolite bosses, and most importantly more time to rest. However that, would likely never happen, and she would likely be stuck with her jobs.

Well, she couldn't dwell on it now, especially having been granted a merciful break from it currently. She let out a slow and drawn out breath, releasing as much tension as she could focus completely on her relaxation. Diamond closed her eye for a brief second while flying........ she would regret that deeply when opened them and saw she was heading straight towards an assuming earth pony.

As if the pain of colliding with a rather clueless pony directly in the head was enough, bumping noggins with a pony while flying at pretty high speeds made the torment a zillion times. Diamond was left rolling on the ground, clutching her head and rubbing it vigorously in a fruitless attempt to dull the ample amount of screaming inside her brain. In fact, there looked to be a bit of blood running down her forehead.

"I'm f-fine.......a-re you o-k?"

@

Copper felt bad for bumping into a pegasus going at high speeds.  In fact he felt bad for bumping into ANYPONY in general.  It wouldn't be him to just leave them lying there.  It'll just give him a bad reputation, and it was not how he was raised to be.

As he picked up the mare, he casually observed her.  She looks a fine mare for dating.  And looks like one who doesn't like working that hard. he thought.

At the mare's words, he blushed a bit before responding.  "Yeah, I'm okay.  Again, I'm so sorry for bumping into you."

He didn't know what else to say to her, even after bumping.

He contemplated on what to do for the mare, surely she came down here for a snack, and that would be fine for him.  He'd just have to repay for what he did.  He learned not too long ago that words don't fix everything, and that was from a much older, more wise, and more frank stallion named Midnight Star.  He would like to meet him again, but now wasn't the time.

There was only one thing for him to do now, and that was for her snack to be on him.  He opened the door to the bakery and motioned her in.  "Let's go.  Your snack is on me, just to repay what I did to you."