Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Been Admitted To The Hospital?

Venomous

A couple times. My worse injury was when I got bit by a large dog twice in the same leg. Had to get stitches and a Tetanus shot. I also had to have emergency surgery to remove my adenoids, but thankfully I was too young to remember.

Maybe many times that I can't remember, but there a few I do remember. I was driven in the car to the hospital for big dog bite on my arm. Then I was driven in an ambulance from school to the hospital when I broke my ankle. After that were many appointments for the ankle. Currently, my period hasn't been coming in so I've been going to the hospital for that.

Yeah once. I was born with an ugly tumour on the back of my head. It wasn't really noticeable until you look up close, but it was still uncomfortable. When I was maybe 12 I had surgery to get it removed. It was an easy process and I was only in there for 2 hours, with some stitching that I got removed a few days later.

• 1 month later...

Yes, three times that I can remember.

My sister accidentally tripped me as a kid and I cut my ear really bad and almost had to get stitches. I still have a scar from it.

Back in high school I had a pretty severe run in with depression, which put me in the hospital and almost killed me.

A few summers ago I cut my left middle finger on a table saw and very nearly lost it (I had to go to boy scout camp with a heavily bandaged hand. I still managed to be one of the better shots on the rifle range even with a damaged hand, lol). It was a painful therapy process as it healed, but luckily it still has a full range of motion.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

Um, yeah, quite a few times. I get myself hurt a lot, so. :P

There's only two that I can think of off the top of my head. First one was when I was... eh, I wanna say 13 or 14? I passed out due to low blood sugar, smacked my head pretty badly on the concrete, and had to get a brain scan to see if I had a concussion (I didn't).

Second one was pretty recent. I sprained my ankle while walking, and had to get it looked at. Not really that interesting, but... meh. x3

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I had to go once. It was the worst two weeks of my entire life. This was actually right after making my account, so I never got to meet people here until I got out

Edited by Eren Jaeger

• 2 years later...

Very few times that I can remember, and most of them happened during my childhood. I've been to hospitals a lot more, in the recent years. But it was usually to accompany other people, or wait for a very good friend that works there.
I also had a surgery to repair some of the meniscal damage done to my right leg during a badly executed maneuver. But that is about it.

• Brohoof 1