Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever played Heads up 7 up?

ggg-2

I remember something like that back in elementary school, but I had completely forgotten about it, and still don't even remember how it even went? I remember there being a game where we stuck our thumbs up, too... I don't know if it was the same one.

I remember something like that back in elementary school, but I had completely forgotten about it, and still don't even remember how it even went? I remember there being a game where we stuck our thumbs up, too... I don't know if it was the same one.

Essentially the whole class put their heads down and their thumbs up. 7 people then would push down 7 people's thumbs and walk up to the front of the class. Then the people who were selected had to guess who put their thumb down and if they did, they got to take that person's place.

Essentially the whole class put their heads down and their thumbs up. 7 people then would push down 7 people's thumbs and walk up to the front of the class. Then the people who were selected had to guess who put their thumb down and if they did, they got to take that person's place.

So I did accurately recall some of it.

Hard to believe, it's been like 16 years plus now. lol

I remember that! Except it was a variation where you were tapped on the shoulder. I don't remember being particularly good at that game, neither as the guesser or the "it", I guess.

Exactly how I played it in K-5! Boy, I don't think I've played it since then, but it was one of my favorite in-class games...17 years ago! haha

I remember my breath forming condensation on the surface of the desk and feeling the discomfort of my forehead pressing down on my skinny young forearms. But yeah we played that shit all the time in the early 00's.

Yeah I remember this game, it was a thing pretty often in elementary and middle school.  I didn't want to be picked so I'd keep my thumb very close to my head so that it would make people feel awkward, lol.  I think it musta worked part of the time. :lol:

Man, I remember playing Heads Up 7 Up everytime in elementary school. Sometimes I would cheat to see who tagged me, but otherwise I play fairly. But when I'm "It", I try not to make it obvious that I tagged that person.