Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unknown Entity: Hello. It's me. Are you ready for Fre.........

Kronos: *Punches Freddy F***boy*  Get outta here. Sorry about that. *Ahem*, Hello, it's me, Kronos. You can ask me anything you wanna know about me. Really, ask me anything and I'll answer it to the best of my ability. So, without further ado, ask away!!

• Brohoof 1

Unknown Entity: Hello. It's me. Are you ready for Fre.........

Kronos: *Punches Freddy F***boy*  Get outta here. Sorry about that. *Ahem*, Hello, it's me, Kronos. You can ask me anything you wanna know about me. Really, ask me anything and I'll answer it to the best of my ability. So, without further ado, ask away!!

Hey Kronos!

Was that really Freddy?

1. Powered Armored ponies= Good bodyguards, better friends

2. Big Mac would suit Power Armor the most, of course :D

3. The Enclave, believe it or not, because they're trying to stabilize the government in a post-apocalyptic world of chaos.

1. Powered Armored ponies= Good bodyguards, better friends
2. Big Mac would suit Power Armor the most, of course  
3. The Enclave, believe it or not, because they're trying to stabilize the government in a post-apocalyptic world of chaos.

1:they do make loyal friends and will usually die for you ¦)
2:Them apples do suit any armor especially powered one's. (I know it's not fallout but still)

iron_apple__commission__by_ahrimatt-d7bd

"by Ahrimatt"

3:Oh I believe it entirely as they are probably the one's who have the most chance of bringing us back from the diseased land we have created ‡)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New questions.

1: NCR or Brotherhood of steel? (one you would rather with, not the coolest)
2: Synths/institute or the Think Tank/Big Empty? (who do you think poses more of a threat to the world)
3:what where your thoughts on the Enclave inferno armor?

And one for the win..

fo_e_cover_by_exlinard-d8k68bl.jpg

"by Exlinard"

1. Brotherhood of Steel, mainly because I don't know much about the NCR or Fallout: New Vegas in general. :D But, I also like how despite them hoarding technology, they have good intentions.

2. I just read about the Think Tank/Big Empty, and they seem to pose a bigger threat than the Institute. The reason being is that the synths that the Institute make at least stay under control and can handle human emotion and stay disciplined. The abominations made by Think tank, however, are nothing more than rampaging creatures that have gone AWOL and wreck havoc among any who pass by. So, yeah, Think Tank poses a bigger threat.

3. After comparing the various variants of Power Armor in the Fallout 3 Wiki, it's concluded that Enclave Inferno Armor (or Hellfire Armor) is, in fact, the most powerful Power Armor to obtain. Not only does it have the best damage resistance overall, it also removes the Charisma penalty and adds Fire Resistance. It's the perfect Power Armor in Fallout 3. The only in-game rival to the Hellfire Armor is the Winterized T-51b Power Armor. While it does take away 5 points of damage resistance, the point where it shines is this strange coding thing where the Winterized variant of the T-51 is virtually indestructible as it has 9,992,000/1000 durability. So, yeah, I'd take both the Winterized T-51b and the Hellfire Armor anytime.

• 3 weeks later...

*Wild PIKACHU appear!*

post-18984-0-18083100-1464569760.gif  Pikachu; PIKA...PIKAAA PIKACHUUU... PIKA PIKA... PIKA.. PIKACHU (Hey there! i was hoping i can get a interview with you if you have to be a pokemon trainer who would be the first pokemon you would choose?)

*Wild PIKACHU appear!*

Pikachu; PIKA...PIKAAA PIKACHUUU... PIKA PIKA... PIKA.. PIKACHU (Hey there! i was hoping i can get a interview with you if you have to be a pokemon trainer who would be the first pokemon you would choose?)

Depends on the generation.

If it's first generation, I'll go with Charmender.

Second gen, Todadile.

Third gen, Mudkip.

Fourth gen, Turtwig.

Fifth gen, Snivy.

I don't know the starters for sixth gen and beyond, so, my answer goes as far as that.

Hahahaha, very funny. :D Just so that you know, that is for me to know and for you to never find out. :P

I have every right to find out. As a matter of fact, mythology has already told me. 

Besides, this is a *public* forum.

I have every right to find out. As a matter of fact, mythology has already told me. 

Besides, this is a *public* forum.

Well said, sir. But, to be honest, I don't really know much about Kronos x Rhea. :D I just named my OC Kronos because he's supposed to be a powerful being capable of destroying anything and everything, but still ironically restrains his power unless authorized to do so. Basically, Kronos, the OC, is a powerful servant.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you like waffles?

Yes, indeed i do like waffles. No, im not gonna humor the response by quoting the rest of the song. On the topic of waffles, however, what i love to do with waffles is to spread some Nutella or, if there is any, Biscoff Butter Cookie spread (which you should really try), then i lather each side that has spread on it with syrup. Then i mush the two waffles like a sandwich and have my overly-sweet breakfast sandwich. Although, now that i think about it, i do know how to make scrambled eggs and make omlettes, so maybe I can make myself a sweet and savory breakfast sandwich later in the morning. :D
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Oh, wow, I honestly didn't think that this thread was still relevant. :crackle:

But, anyways, on to your question:

What is your favourite FPS and why?

My personal favorite FPS, if you can even call it taht, would have to be Fallout 4. I mean, it technically DOES have an FPS element to it, right? Anyways, Fallout 4.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

My personal favorite FPS, if you can even call it taht, would have to be Fallout 4. I mean, it technically DOES have an FPS element to it, right?

It does ^ ^

Why do you like it? 

It does ^ ^

Why do you like it? 

Well, where to begin with Fallout 4. Let's see: More weapons, customizable weapons and armor, new game play mechanics, factions, mods (yes, i use mods and I ain't afraid to admit it), the fact that your companions can't die, what's NOT to like about Fallout 4 (aside from the fact that you can't save ALL of the factions)

• Brohoof 1

Why did you pick Kronos as your name?

I picked Kronos as my name because I wanted to have an OC with an ironic meaning to his name. According to Greek mythology, Kronos (or Cronus in some spellings) is the Titan of Destruction and King of the Titans. Kronos emulates the "King of Destruction" aspect in that he's a soldier who's meant to be the most feared warrior in Equestria. However, the irony of his namesake is that I planned on having him be a subordinate rather than a leader. Besides, if you had an OC in need of protection, what better fellow OC than one named Kronos, right?

Favourite meal?

If you mean meal of the day, then it's breakfast. If you mean what TYPE of meal, then it's whatever my mom can cook at home, because nothing beats a mother's cooking.

• Brohoof 1

What makes you angry?

There's quite a few things that make me angry such as my annoying little brother, my parents who never really like what I do and always think that they're right, the fact that they always see what  I like doing as a disease, that they always ant me to work around the house, the fact that they think that I can be by myself just because I'm 19 years old, they don't like it when I'm on this site, they don't like seeing me do things that make me happy, there's lots to be angry about in my family, however, the problem with expressing that is that their solution to that is always to take it away from me, which makes little to no sense to take something that makes me happy away from me if they want me to be happy and think highly of them. Also, I hate how my parents always compare me to my cousins and my 14 year old little brother ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!! It really annoys me and makes me feel really bad about myself.