Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you order the season 6 episodes so far?

The Crystal Maiden

1. No Second Prances

2. the rest

I don't really care for any episode so far overall, they've all been pretty boring to me. The upcoming episode does look pretty cool though.

How would I order the season 6 episodes so far? With a side of fries and a drink! ;)

Hahaha! Seriously though, here's the list:

1. Gauntlet of Fire - I wouldn't say this is the FIRST good Spike episode, he had others. In my opinion, only the episodes he starred in with his name on the title were bad. This one, however, wasn't just awesome, it gave Spike alot of potential! He was the one that taught the friendship lesson, and he made a friend of his own kind, proving not all dragons are bad! Plus Garble didn't reform so that's good - getting tired of that. This was also the same day that was confirmed TWO more Spike episodes are coming this season! Pretty much the only way to replace this episode as number one is the other two Spike episodes if they're better. Giving him his own song would help GREATLY!

2. The Crystalling - It was a great premiere! We got to know Starlight and Sunburst, and Starlight's interaction with Spike is pretty much the main reason why this episode was awesome! They gotta get their own episode to themselves later this season! I also liked how Shining Armor acted - proves him and Twilight really are related! ;) The baby was cute, she didn't bother me. Nice NOT having a villain for once!

3. No Second Prances - This episode was the episode that made Starlight my second favorite character! Her and I can relate greatly! I have trouble making friends as well. Perhaps her and I would get along great! Plus Trixie's back! Woo hoo! Only episode this season so far that I filled in TWO bingo slots!

4. The Gift of the Maud Pie - Pinkie and Rarity episode, which is awesome! Maud was really cool and funny! There was a mobster in here! I have a thing for mobsters! XD

5. Newbie Dash - Cool, Rainbow Dash is finally a Wonderbolt! I like how realistic this episode is with the nickname thing, and how Rainbow mis-understood what it meant. Plus we got some backstory on where her name came from! Fleetfoot's my favorite Wonderbolt so I was glad she was in here! The only things I didn't like in this episode was the fact that Starlight wasn't there at all, and Spike was a punching bag again. Plus the part where Rainbow was reenacting as her friends was pretty cringeworthy and stupid.

6. On Your Marks - Liked seeing the "what's next" situation of the CMCs! It was nice seeing all the cameos of the side characters, especially Bulk Biceps, and I LOVED Apple Bloom's song! This episode pretty much the weakest this season so far though was because it was kinda boring on certain parts, the friendship moral and apologizing was a bit too long, and this turned from a CMC episode to an Apple Bloom episode. AB has too many episodes to herself. How about some Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo episodes?