Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] War of Equestria

DwhitetheGamer

(edited)

Dark times have happened in Equestria, and a war is happening, because of one princess' lack of action...

Based off @Illiad Easle's head canon, what if, in the cultural exchange between Copper Strikes and Midnight Star, Princess Celestia never went to Archback to promise to fix her charges?  This role play will bring in the truth in Equestria, and the fate of the country lies in one pony, no, seven of them.

Standard rules of role play apply here.  Also there is fighting, but no gore.

The war begins.  (RP Link)

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

My oh my, I thought someone had called my name,

I've got a few characters in mind for this sort of thing.

Given you wanted to base it on my cannon, would you like to hear how I envisioned the war starting?

I would be glad to assist in the flow of the war. 

@,

Dark times have come. The conflicts between the Deer and Reindeer have escalated beyond the point of even the Global Council to resolve. War was declared and the two sides called out for their allies. Equestria, a long time ally with the Reindeer, joined in their struggle, hoping that their power and strength would dissuade any others from fighting, for who would wish to stand against the might of Equestria.

More it seemed, than Celestia expected, for the long forgotten nation of the Trojan Empire rose up in the defense of the Deer. They, having their own bone to pick with Equestria, saw it as the perfect opportunity to take back what they saw as theirs, to right the wrongs that Celestia had committed against them so long ago, and not so long ago.

The Crystal Empire and Griffon Kingdom soon followed suite, joining the side of the Reindeer and the Deer respectively. The independent nation of Zebrica saw the war as a chance to solidify and strengthen their own borders, and perhaps to gain a little bit of land back from the Deer and Reindeer. 

While the war was initially fought on their own continent, a new front quickly opened along the Equestrian/Trojan border. It was then that an emergency meeting of the Global Council was called, delegates chosen from each of the nations to discuss the matter of peace while the war raged onward.

What do you think of that?

Also, you have the thread set to OOC when it should say Searching if you want to attract others to it.

(edited)

@@Charming Snowstorm

Think you know how to make the right choices when your a delegate?

Yeah, I think I can handle that.

edit: Also I was wondering if it would be alright if I had some form of Ice Magic for this RP, Just basic blocking and lazer based attacks themed around ice.

Edited by Charming Snowstorm

@@Charming Snowstorm,

I think ice magic would be fine, though it seems more like a reindeer ability given reindeer are more prevalent in winter areas while deer are more in plains.

Given that you would make a fine delegate for either the Deer or Reindeer depending on which race your character is. 

@@Charming Snowstorm,

I think ice magic would be fine, though it seems more like a reindeer ability given reindeer are more prevalent in winter areas while deer are more in plains.

Given that you would make a fine delegate for either the Deer or Reindeer depending on which race your character is.

Honestly he can be a Deer or Reindeer, whatever suits the story best.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

The war wouldn't start for a bit after the exchange ended, we could start with each of the delegates arriving at Archback Castle.

We as the players would also be directing the war efforts of each of our nations while discussing peace.