Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Protopony

Eric Noecker

So ive been playing a lot of prototype 2 recently.

And as a brony, I have an innate need to ponify everything so naturally i thought about ponifying that.

The general story is that a research company is researching a so called "miracle" drug which has advanced regeneration properties, but something goes wrong as it always does and it gets unleashed on equestria. The drug, or virus as it will be known as will cause horrible mutations in ponies, but some are spared and instead granted powers. It will be up to them to decide if they want to stop the virus, or spread it,

What do you guys think?

I had NO IDEA there were Prototype fans among the forum.

I thought it was outshined by Infamous.

Anywho, a Mercer pony would be cool, I might just draw a little something...

Not if i draw it first...

Well, i'm just going to leave this here:

Posted Image

My drawing skills have really been going down recently...

Anyway, back on the topic of the RP. I feel that this could be an interesting subject for an RP; half of the players could be members of Blackwatch (or whatever it will be called during the RP), and the other half could be powerful members of the infected (Like Mercer himself). I would personally be one of the infected. Simply because; It makes sense since my OC pretty much lives on the streets, he'd be near defenseless against a viral breakout, and i'd just have more fun being an evil monster who can rip ponies in half with his bare hoofs.

So, count me in

(edited)

Heller the earth pony soldier is on the case.

And of course, since the storyline doesn't have to be the same, I'll just assume he's a military leader untill the same trajedy that hit his human self strikes him.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™