Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc History In Danger!

Silver Burst

(edited)

Time is being torn apart, and strange distortions in Equestria's history are appearing. In this RP, you will be teamed up to aid Silver Burst and help him correct the distortions, and fight the evil that is threatening all of time itself.

How to join:

- Name

- Looks

- Personality

Rules:

- Do not separate from the group

- Do not kill anypony unless told otherwise by Silver Burst

- Do not change anything during a mission, if time is in anyway altered or distorted, it could be catastrophic

- No OP characters

- Have fun! ^w^

Please keep in mind this is my first group RP. I'm sorry if I do anything wrong.

Link to the RP.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/151815-history-in-danger/

Edited by Silver Burst

@@Silver Burst,

Well, I might as well join. There's a link to the OC I'd like to use, Redwood, in my signature. All the sign up info is on her page, plus with the whole time distortion, I have a few ideas for alternate timelines for her that could appear.

@@Silver Burst,

I just thought it would be interesting if Redwood, or really anyone's character, met or saw versions of themselves from alternate timelines. Like I said, I already have a couple ideas for what to do, although I might be getting a little ahead of myself.

@@Silver Burst

Just letting you know that I moved this to the Everfree Empire section. Keep in mind that with the Equestria Empire section your characters have to be registered for use there; unlike in the Everfree section.

If you want to apply to RP in EqE just be sure to submit your OC in the character section. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ok, thank you @PathfinderCS

Mmh, as much as I like the idea, not only would it be dangerous, as meeting alternative versions of oneself could destroy space and time, but it'd be a lot more work on my part, coming up with variations of everypony's OCs who join.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, I'm ready when you two are. Here's the starting scenario.

A bright light fades around you and you find yourself and another pony in a place not at all like your home.

We can start if you want, I honestly don't mind.

Sure, I'm down.

Okay, here's the starting scenario.

A light fades around you and you find yourself and another pony in a place not at all like your home.

Start

Edited by Silver Burst

Okay, I'm ready when you two are. Here's the starting scenario.

A bright light fades around you and you find yourself and another pony in a place not at all like your home.

Okay, here's the starting scenario.

A light fades around you and you find yourself and another pony in a place not at all like your home.

Start

You need to start a thread in the RP section, which is different from the OOC section.

Okay, so where do I go to find that?

The roleplay section is right under the OOC section. You just go there and start a new topic. Don't put it in the Equestrian Empire section, put it in the Everfree Empire section. You also need a link to the OOC in the first post of the RP and a link to the RP in the first post of the OOC.

The roleplay section is right under the OOC section. You just go there and start a new topic. Don't put it in the Equestrian Empire section, put it in the Everfree Empire section. You also need a link to the OOC in the first post of the RP and a link to the RP in the first post of the OOC.

Okay okay wait. Link the OOC (this) to the RP and link the RP to the OOC (this)? Is that what you mean?

Okay okay wait. Link the OOC (this) to the RP and link the RP to the OOC (this)? Is that what you mean?

Yeah. When you make the RP, put a link to the OOC in the first post. After that, put a link to the RP in the first post of the OOC.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. When you make the RP, put a link to the OOC in the first post. After that, put a link to the RP in the first post of the OOC.

Okay, should I set it to "Open" or "Private,"