Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

go away seb

So... uh... any more questions?

Let us agree that those who realize you are from a television show have gone mad.

That said, how do you deal with anger? (That is, if you are comfortable answering.)

Well... let me put it this way: Angel wasn't my first rabbit ;)

is there like a evil side of you?

Well, when Derpy kept on breaking off the shingles of my cottage after Applejack's whole scene about those ribbons, I think I passed out. After that, twelve of my animals were missing and I never saw Derpy again. I guess it's possible, but I'm not sure.

Well, when Derpy kept on breaking off the shingles of my cottage after Applejack's whole scene about those ribbons, I think I passed out. After that, twelve of my animals were missing and I never saw Derpy again. I guess it's possible, but I'm not sure.

i wounder if pinkiemeane knows about that... :ph34r:

Ditzy was with me, no need to worry.

As for the critters, I really don't know where they might have ran off to.

Might have been the Vashta Nerada or a psychotic, hidden personality of yours.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Angel is fine now. Now it's time for some questions:

Fluttershyyy~ Can I hug you? You're just adorable. c:

post-3288-0-10698600-1336073031_thumb.png Uhm, okay :blush:

Fluttershy, how'd you get your voice to sound angelic?

I don't know, really. One of life's greatest mysteries, I guess.

*ahem* um, I know you might not want to talk about this, but.......whats your opinion on SHED.MOV?

post-3288-0-90375800-1336074209.png

Fluttershy... is there anyway I could talk to you about something? *tears start welling up*

What happened? You can tell me anything.

Angel is fine now. Now it's time for some questions:

post-3288-0-10698600-1336073031_thumb.png Uhm, okay :blush:

I don't know, really. One of life's greatest mysteries, I guess.

post-3288-0-90375800-1336074209.png

What happened? You can tell me anything.

Well... I... just wanna... *starts to sob* I wanna come to your world...

Well... I... just wanna... *starts to sob* I wanna come to your world...

Who wouldn't? I'll talk to Pinkie the Gypsy to see what she can do. That okay? You don't have to cry.

Who wouldn't? I'll talk to Pinkie the Gypsy to see what she can do. That okay? You don't have to cry.

*breaks dowm, crying in your shoulder, calling you mommy and referring to Equestria as home* Mommy Fluttershy, I wanna come home! *strats to really cry, activating the element of kindness within you*

*breaks dowm, crying in your shoulder, calling you mommy and referring to Equestria as home* Mommy Fluttershy, I wanna come home! *strats to really cry, activating the element of kindness within you*

It's okay... everything will be alright.

(Thinking: post-3288-0-48665600-1336082861.png )

It's okay... everything will be alright.

(Thinking: post-3288-0-48665600-1336082861.png )

*stops crying to explain why I want to be on Equestria rather than Earth* Fluttershy, you don't understand... Earth is a place that has things from your worst nightmares... like animal cruelty, friends turning on friends and becoming enemies... people and living animals dying just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time... *starts to have tears well up again* You have no idea what Earth is like... We've had thousands of people DIE in the Twin Towers when they were brought down by planes... Hitler created a mass Holocaust that signed the death warrants of 6,000,000 people... there are massive wars, some even using nuclear bombs to kill thousands and devastate a large area... All in all...*starts to sob* Earth is a hornet nest of sorrow, blood, hatred... and if anyone even gives out kindness, loyalty, or generosity... they get taken advantage of... Equestria, however, is different. *starts to have tears leave my eyes* There are no wars... there is no crime... and everything's so beautiful here. Everyone likes everyone and does their best to do no wrong to their friends... harmony reigns supreme without being forced on the people... and... all in all... I'd give anything to be able to live here... that's... *starts to really cry* That's why I wanna come to Equestria, Fluttershy... *hugs you for comfort, once again referring to Equestria as home* That's why I wanna come home! *breaks down again in your shoulder, this time releasing all my pent-up sorrow onto it, eliciting kindness I never thought possible from you*

*stops crying to explain why I want to be on Equestria rather than Earth* Fluttershy, you don't understand... Earth is a place that has things from your worst nightmares... like animal cruelty, friends turning on friends and becoming enemies... people and living animals dying just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time... *starts to have tears well up again* You have no idea what Earth is like... We've had thousands of people DIE in the Twin Towers when they were brought down by planes... Hitler created a mass Holocaust that signed the death warrants of 6,000,000 people... there are massive wars, some even using nuclear bombs to kill thousands and devastate a large area... All in all...*starts to sob* Earth is a hornet nest of sorrow, blood, hatred... and if anyone even gives out kindness, loyalty, or generosity... they get taken advantage of... Equestria, however, is different. *starts to have tears leave my eyes* There are no wars... there is no crime... and everything's so beautiful here. Everyone likes everyone and does their best to do no wrong to their friends... harmony reigns supreme without being forced on the people... and... all in all... I'd give anything to be able to live here... that's... *starts to really cry* That's why I wanna come to Equestria, Fluttershy... *hugs you for comfort, once again referring to Equestria as home* That's why I wanna come home! *breaks down again in your shoulder, this time releasing all my pent-up sorrow onto it, eliciting kindness I never thought possible from you*

I know how Earth is. It's terrible, I know, but you just have to hang in there. I already told you I'll talk to Gypsy Pinkie about a portal. Just calm down, it'll be up in a jiffy.

Can I be your friend, Fluttershy? *squee sound* :D

Everyone is my friend, so yes ;) .