Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private History In Danger!

Silver Burst

"Precisely. We weaken Chyrsalis and stall for time so Shining and Cadence can finish her off." He repeated. "We have to go to the point before Chrysalis fights Celestia. And don't worry, our presence won't disturb the timeline. Once Shining and Cadence repel her and the Changelings, the timeline will be corrected." He explained.

"Okay, just give me, some directions and I'll be fine" He said with a determined face on him "So Redwood, you ready? Because we're going on a adventure through time and space like in movies! And for someone like me, that's a dream of a lifetime come true. But hey who said things worked like they do in movies, this could be completely different by the end of it. So guys! Are we determined enough to go already!"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Silver Burst,

"So, we just show up and make sure that Cadence don't lose to Chrysalis? If that's what we're doin', then there are bound to be plenty of changelin's swarmin' th' place, not to mention th' fact that weakenin' Chrysalis is gonna take a little work. We oughtta go in there armed."

"Yeah. Also, don't worry, our presence will not affect the timeline so long as we make sure that Shining and Cadence finish off Chrysalis. As for being armed, you can bring weapons if you like. I won't need it as I'm well trained in multiple types of martial arts." He explained. "Also, we cannot split up during this, if somepony gets separated and left beind, it could drastically change history as we know it." He added.

(edited)

"Yeah. Also, don't worry, our presence will not affect the timeline so long as we make sure that Shining and Cadence finish off Chrysalis. As for being armed, you can bring weapons if you like. I won't need it as I'm well trained in multiple types of martial arts." He explained. "Also, we cannot split up during this, if somepony gets separated and left beind, it could drastically change history as we know it." He added.

"I would rather be a spy, I'll go undercover, but I might use some combat skills in any case of danger" he stated sternly, he then started paying attention to the crystal again "Well? Are we ready, completely pure doctor" he smirk almost about to laugh but held it in.

Edited by Charming Snowstorm

Silver sighed, not appreciating the mockery. "Yes, I'm ready. But, the question is, are you two ready? This is going to be quite dangerous, as not only is everything, and I mean everything, is at stake, but Chrysalis is a lot more powerful now, so this won't be easy." He explained sternly.

Silver sighed, not appreciating the mockery. "Yes, I'm ready. But, the question is, are you two ready? This is going to be quite dangerous, as not only is everything, and I mean everything, is at stake, but Chrysalis is a lot more powerful now, so this won't be easy." He explained sternly.

"I'm ready, sure a little nervous......But do the heroes ever lose? But no I'm serious, I'll be a spy.....Keep you guys up to date with any incoming hoards of enemies and such." he throws on a changeling costume, he found in the back "You have some good costumes..." he smiled "Are you ready redwood?"

@@Silver Burst,

"Hold on, ah still need weapons. Ah can hold mah own without any, but ah'd be at peak combat effectiveness if ah was armed. Y'all kinda abducted me without givin' me a chance to take anythin', so if ah'm gonna go in armed, ah'll need y'all to supply me with weapons."

"Of course. Down the hall, first left. There's an armory, grab whatever you need." Silver said, pointing down the hall they came from with his hoof. "When you're ready, come back here and we'll head off." He explained, resting his hoof back on the ground, waiting.

@@Silver Burst,

Redwood followed Silver's instructions and entered the armory. She selected a shotgun similar to the one she normally used, plenty of ammunition, and a few grenades to top it off. Redwood didn't want to weigh herself down too much, and it seemed like this would be enough.

"Alright, let's get goin'," said Redwood as she came back.

"Alright then, grab onto me and we'll head out." He instructed as he grasped the Time Crystal tightly. It began to glow even more, emitting a bright, blue shine. Silver closed his eyes and concentrated on where they needed to go, waiting for the other two.

@@Silver Burst,

Redwood did as she was instructed and grabbed Sliver's back. The entire concept of moving through alternate timelines was one that seemed impossible and baffling, but then again, there were many things that magic was capable of. Aside from that, Redwood was ready for action.

Silver grasped the Crystal a bit tighter as it engulfed the three of them in a blinding white light. They vanished from their original location. As the light faded around them they found themselves in the castle of Celestia and Luna, in front of the Mane 6, Celestia, Cadence, and Chrysalis. "Remember, do not interact with anypony else, we fight and weaken Chrysalis, and leave. Okay?" He reminded the two.