• Holiday jeers; man. >: (
    • Didn't care for it...bah humbug.
    • It was...total meh.
    • I'd say it was jolly decent!
    • WHAT A HEARTH'S WARMING THIS IS! <3

Spike - master of the commercial break.

Snarky Spike is best Spike.

Starlight got burned.

I'm bummed - Spike just torpedoed his own ship, lol.

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap, this is a really, really good episode so far.  Not just a good holiday episode, just a great episode in general.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dash is playing Cratchet, Applejack ghost of holiday past, Pinkie Pie holiday present and Rarity and Fluttershy are party guests. Which means future will be... Twilight. Calling it now.

Also, I say Sherlock and Watson ponies among the crowd. 

Edit: Well... I was wrong. Glad I was too, who could have seen Luna coming?

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Luna finally gets a solo musical number. Nifty.

Featherweight as Tiny Tim? Makes sense.

I guess this is why there weren't any musical numbers in the other S6 episodes so far - this episode was pretty much wall-to-wall music!

Kinda light on the plot, tho...

Edited by Truffles

That was nothing like I was expecting; thus far this could be the best episode of the season. I mean...WOW! That was so good! <3

• Brohoof 3

Well i enjoyed that, surprising for a HWE episode for me. Plus I don't like songs at all but those were not too bad.

I still don't like a mane 7. Sorry not sorry. Get her out of that final shot of them lined up, grrrrr!

(edited)

This was a lot better than I expected. Great holiday episode with so many amazing songs in it! I liked the whole Christmas Carol thing and I feel that Starlight Glimmer was very fitting as Scrooge. I admit, I would've liked it much more if it actually premiered around Christmas, but it's not a big deal to me. Nice episode.

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 3

Derpy on top of the tree, how adorable! I also liked the Snape-looking unicorn instructor.

The episode had some cute moments for me. At first I thought the Christmas Carol pattern would bug me but I was able to tolerate it. Also it seems strange to do a christmas themed episode in May. Oh well. I give this episode a 4 out of 5.

• Brohoof 1

Nice names for the songs!

Hearth's Warming Eve is Here Once Again

Say Goodbye to the Holiday

The Seeds of the Past

Pinkie's Present

Luna's Future

Derpy on top of the tree, how adorable! I also liked the Snape-looking unicorn instructor.

The episode had some cute moments for me. At first I thought the Christmas Carol pattern would bug me but I was able to tolerate it. Also it seems strange to do a christmas themed episode in May. Oh well. I give this episode a 4 out of 5.

• Brohoof 3

after the first watch, plot wise I thought it was kinda weak, tho I didn't expect anything more, since the plot of a christmas carol is basically translated into mlp, but song wise I thought it was good. the songs were all fun and enjoyable, especially starlight's villain song!!

I love her as a villain not even sorry :J

• Brohoof 4

I really enjoyed the Christmas Carol Parody. However, does anypony get the feeling that they tend to premiere Heartswarming episodes out of season. This would have been more suited airing in November or December as opposed to May.

Excellent episode nonetheless.

• Brohoof 3

That was a fantastic episode! Loved it. <3 Had its funny and heartwarming moments~ And of course, pretty good songs too. My favorites are Starlight and Luna's, they have such good singing voices. :D It was interesting to see A Christmas Carol and the Grinch mixed together, heh. Also, Derpy is best decoration. xD

Now if only it was aired closer to Christmas, it would've been all the more jolly and fitting, but ah well. :P

• Brohoof 5

I really enjoyed this episode.

Just like last season's Hearth's Warming Eve episode, this too was really adorable and had some good comedic moments. My favorite had to be Spike's jab at Starlight's villain motivation.

There were also some really enjoyable songs in here as well. My favorites were Applejack's and Luna's.

Most entertaining episode of the season so far.

• Brohoof 4

Christmas episode in May? Sure I'll take it lol :lol:

Was amazing though, a. fantastic Christmas Carol homage. Was an amazing musical in its own right too. A little by the numbers but that's totally okay in this case. Fantabulous. :wub:

Murray Hearth's Warming! :yay:

• Brohoof 3