CrimsonWinds

Hi , New Guy ;P

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Funny story actually. I literally just searched mlp on google and this came up. :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: After a genuinely toxic and salty game of Counter-Strike : Global Offensive I found myself seeking something to cool me down , something that would instantly put a smile on my face when I felt down . So one fateful day during summer vacation when I was alone since my family was away I decided to go online and look at memes on memebase it was at that moment that I first encountered My Little Pony, as I was scrolling down I found myself laughing at the faces that these colorful equines were making, yet I was clueless as to who they were. Curious , I decided to watch the first episode of My little pony Friendship is Magic. I found the show to be entertaining, "I'm not supposed to be liking this!? how could I enjoy this!? how DID I FIND THIS!? I thought to my self. First I was just like ,okay , okay maybe just another episode. Alright fine another , Okay I've watched the entire season 1. It was that moment that I realized that I was a fan of My little Pony Friendship is Magic , I was a Brony.#tryhardenglishessay

I'm Crimson Winds , but my friends prefer to call me John. I'm interested in anything Fallout , MLP and Counter-Strike!  :love:  Feel free to add me on steam ( :D , I'm always looking to make fun! and make new friends!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there CrimsonWinds, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

Yo, welcome to the partyyy! ...  :D

• Brohoof 3

Hey Crimson Winds!

Welcome to MLP Forums

I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer! :)

And I hope you make lots and lots of friends! XD

• Brohoof 3

Thanks a lot guys! Nice to see such a friendly community ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hey there John, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :)   '''

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the community (gives banana and tea) enjoy yourself. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks a lot Doc! I'll also be sure to PM you Kenshiro if I have anything I want to talk about :D

• Brohoof 1

post-37231-0-50809800-1463102836.png

Crimson Winds welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :grin: 

• Brohoof 2

Badges