Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLPforums has my upmost respect

Emiko Gale

For locking an unpopular opinions thread.

Really, thank you. I've been to other forums that were incredibly negative and I used to have no problem with unpopular opinions threads...But then I realized how aggressive they can be.

You guys rock! Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 12

You guys rock! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the compliment. I'm going to make sure as much of the staff as possible find their way here. c:

• Brohoof 4

same here you all have my respect thank you for all the work you do i know it aint the easiest job on the planet stressful as well but you guys are amazing keep up the great work in making this a fantastic forum with a friendly community congrats

• Brohoof 5

Thank you so much for the kind words, @@Emiko Gale

It's always nice to get feedback on how the staff and the webiste as a whole is doing.

:grin:

• Brohoof 3

It's good that they lock those threads at the time they do. They let the forum have an Unpopular Opinions thread at one point in life, and the members lost their privilege to that. Basically, too many members either turned the thread into another debate thread, derailing the thread or people used the thread as an excuse to say offensive stuff, also derailing the thread. A thread like that can work on certain sites just not here.

• Brohoof 3

It's good that they lock those threads at the time they do. They let the forum have an Unpopular Opinions thread at one point in life, and the members lost their privilege to that. Basically, too many members either turned the thread into another debate thread, derailing the thread or people used the thread as an excuse to say offensive stuff, also derailing the thread. A thread like that can work on certain sites just not here.

Not to mention...Sometimes people who post their unpopular opinions can be a bit cringeworthy...Unpopular opinion blogs on tumblr can be bloody embarrassing to read.

I didn't expect my own thread to get so much positivity myself...Usually I am considered unrealistic and not knowing how the real world works for asking to get the negativity and aggressiveness to be toned down.

But I don't believe a world that is constantly negative or aggressive is "realistic" it's just the world we created...But  we can change that...

• Brohoof 3

@, @@Dark Horse, @@Venomous,
I actually think the opposite. I really dislike your decision to lock these threads. People should not be restricted from making threads like these if they follow the rules, even if it is about something controversial. If a topic derails and people start being aggressive with each other because of their opinions, these users should be given warnings as they clearly don't have any intention to respect our rules in the first place.

It seems like the issue is that the thread is too large to be moderated, but I do not think that is an acceptable excuse. There are many corners on this site which probably need better moderation, there are a bunch of large threads about non-controversial topics in which users break rules all the time. Oddly enough, these are not getting the same treatment as this one. I admit that controversial topics probably have a higher chance of having people being disrespectful.. and that's maybe a bigger issue than other common problems such as spam and off-topic discussion. If the moderators are having a hard time to keep up with all these threads, then that is their problem as the topic of the threads clearly do not break any rules.

Simply locking threads because some users can not keep the discussion on a civilized level sends me as a user the message that the staff decided to sweep the problem under the rug because they are too lazy to actually deal with the issue. What you are doing is collective punishment. Since MLP Forums is for the ages 13+, this should be of your concern since collective punishment actually is ILLEGAL to do with children in some countries. If the problem is a lack of resources (or rather people and/or time to supervise these kind of threads), the staff should at least let the users know how they are planning to solve the problem.

As for users not respecting the rules, staff need to make sure every member of this site knows all words in the TOS and the Rules by heart, both their order of appearance and their meaning. Furthermore I request a whole new group of staff dedicated to sending out weekly messages to every user on this website containing words and images encouraging people to be nice to each other. I also expect each of the administrators to personally publish a unique poem with the theme of "Get Nice or Get Out" in those little announcement boxes on the front page.

The image below is relevant.

d58ae-11084946_815614328528626_660291979

If the staff follows these simple steps I am sure the community will be all loving again and we will have no more issues ever.

To the respecting part of the community:

Listen up, rule-followers! Don't let these filthy staffsieses treat us like we're the ones in the wrong! Let's show them that we can follow these rules to perfection! Let us come together and ...do exactly what the mods say! Individually we are weak, but together we are strong, man!

#WakeUpModerators
#MakeMLPForumsGreatAgain

Grade<3

Seriously though, I think there must be a way to solve this problem with people getting butthurt in "I don't like..." threads. Even though all this silliness I am actually not a big fan of people being punished because some people can't behave.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there exists an option to actually block specific people from participating in a specific thread so that the entire thread can remain open.

That said, I'm personally fine with the nuclear option to end a discussion being used if the past indications are that targeted approach has not worked. I would rather threads get killed than people assume a topic is a 'free for all' - which is a common psychological trap with discussions that invite self perpetuating negativity - rather than a constant assembly line of warnings and possibly bans.

And I also would not refer to it as 'collective punishment' in the legal sense you mentioned Jokuc. A brief search into two academic databases I still have access to has not yielded a single result of a North American company being held accountable in any internation civil or criminal case for restricting their own content access.

• Brohoof 3

I also would not refer to it as 'collective punishment' in the legal sense you mentioned Jokuc. A brief search into two academic databases I still have access to has not yielded a single result of a North American company being held accountable in any internation civil or criminal case for restricting their own content access.

Haha well I was probably not being clear enough but that was just a joke :P Anyway, I can't really agree with you that I'd prefer threads to get killed off.

I wholeheartedly agree, the staff here have always endeavoured to ensure that this forum remains a lively, respectful and positive place, befitting the show that it's dedicated to. :) 

I don't agree at all. This site has rules, people should follow those rules, right? If a thread is not actually breaking a rule but a member within it is, then that member should be dealt with accordingly, not completely shutting down the entire thread. We treat the debate pit the same way, so why not those threads? I mean, the debate pit is literally a giant clash of conflicting opinions but we still have it.

• Brohoof 1

I actually think the opposite. I really dislike your decision to lock these threads. People should not be restricted from making threads like these if they follow the rules, even if it is about something controversial. If a topic derails and people start being aggressive with each other because of their opinions, these users should be given warnings as they clearly don't have any intention to respect our rules in the first place.

This, 100% this. I think that punishing everyone for the actions of a few is more or less sending a message out that if you act offended that you can cease any discussion whatsoever. This sets a bad precedent.

I do not think that we should be discouraging "negative" discussion and only encouraging positive discussion because truthfully: negative discussion is usually more interesting. If we limit discussions to what is positive then a majority of discussion will go like this:

"I like thing."

"I also like thing."

"Thing is good."

There is no flow, no back and forth. Sure we could talk about why we like the thing, but with no one disagreeing it kind of becomes redundant quickly.

It seems like the issue is that the thread is too large to be moderated, but I do not think that is an acceptable excuse.

Honestly they should just do what is always done, lock the thread temporarily, clean up and post a reminder to follow the rules.

Simply locking threads because some users can not keep the discussion on a civilized level sends me as a user the message that the staff decided to sweep the problem under the rug because they are too lazy to actually deal with the issue.

Honestly why are they not just removing the posting abilities temporarily of the offenders? That seems like a far more useful alternative as it ensures those who are responsible KNOW they are responsible and held accountable. Locking the thread and calling it a day more or less just tells everyone that they're all at fault and lets those breaking the rules off the hook.

I have been on MANY other MLP sites before, and I have to say, you're playing with fire here. Pretty much EVERY site that I was on before this was ruined by the staff starting to block out topics and discussions to avoid conflict instead of punishing actual rule breakers. This eventually got to the point where anytime someone disagreed with someone else, people screamed "drama" or "let's stop arguing!" and would call in the mods to resolve it. It got to the point where people eventually just started reporting any and all disagreements as "drama" and the staff started just locking any thread/discussion that seemed like it would be remotely negative. If someone couldn't handle someone else's opinion all they needed to do was make a scene and that opinion would be censored.

This also just increased actual arguments and disputes because people who hated each other never really got to duke it out, so what ended up happening a lot of the time is grudges were carried, drawn out and used to manipulate the staff via modbaiting/etc. Reporting only became something people did out of spite and the overall quality of the site declined because discussion became impossible. The users reached a point where they just reported any and all disagreements as "drama" and the staff got to a point where they started just censoring any opinion that was overly positive even if it was backed up with fact and evidence. I remember seeing threads that were just saying what they didn't like about the new Call of Duty getting locked because someone would come in and go "DON'T DOWNTALK CoD" and someone else would scream drama.

You're playing a dangerous game by doing this. You're setting a mentality within the users which I can already see here: people unwilling to deal with opposing opinions to the point where they are praising the staff for removing opposing opinions because it never occurred to them that some people might actually like such discussions and if they do not, they can simply not view them. I get positivity is nice and all, but to expect people to be positive all the time is kind of crap. It also creates an atmosphere where discussion (which is entertaining to many such as myself) is discouraged.

How is staff playing with fire by applying something that has been a standard since the site opened in October 2011?

It really isn't (at least for the better part of a year) a question of resources. There are active Admins and three levels of Moderation who's numbers eclipse anything this site has had in the past.

No. The simple reason topics are locked like the one above is that they serve to promote a general atmosphere that this site has never supported. When a topic ... any topic ... starts to go to hell, it stands the chance of being locked.

I have to be frank here, most of time a thread is locked is not so much the offending comment that is trollish, baity, or just stupid ... it's the member that childishly lacks any sense of self-control to ignore it. They reply in a manner that starts a back and forth volley.

Honestly, I place most of the blame at the feet of the well intentioned responses to a comment like, "I hate Feminists". Absent any replies staff would hide that sole post and handle it as they deem appropriate. A volley increases the chance that you will have the topic locked.

This is usually done with near unanimous agreement too. In the end, management just doesn't want topics like that on this site. Perhaps things may change ... but for me the alure of this site is not having disruptive communication. I have tons of places I can have that sort of communication.

Again, this ain't a new thing. At all. Shit. This has probably been the one standard that hasn't changed since the site has opened. :P

• Brohoof 2

How is staff playing with fire by applying something that has been a standard since the site opened in October 2011?

This isn't applying that standard, it's pushing it too far. Locking threads for the actions of a few and ending all discussions is not a good standard to have.

It really isn't (at least for the better part of a year) a question of resources. There are active Admins and three levels of Moderation who's numbers eclipse anything this site has had in the past.

Then there is no excuse to not simply go through the thread and delete the offending posts and punish the offending users versus closing the whole thread.

No. The simple reason topics are locked like the one above is that they serve to promote a general atmosphere that this site has never supported. When a topic ... any topic ... starts to go to hell, it stands the chance of being locked.

So the atmosphere we are encouraging here is simply one of "positive only". Don't have an opinion if it's negative, because we don't like free speech here if that free speech is just expressing and opinion that is not an insult at all. I'm sorry but if someone says they hate Ocarina of Time and people get mad at them for it, I do not think it's fair to more or less reward the people getting mad at someone's opinion because it goes against their opinion of something and that's exactly what this is doing. It's discouraging having an opinion that is not overtly positive. It's problematic and it does not encourage positive discussion, it just discourages people from wanting to discuss things for fear that their opinion may land them a punishment.

I have to be frank here, most of time a thread is locked is not so much the offending comment that is trollish, baity, or just stupid ... it's the member that childishly lacks any sense of self-control to ignore it. They reply in a manner that starts a back and forth volley.

Then punish those members. Do not stop an entire discussion for the actions of the few. There are hundreds of posts on topic long before the topic was locked.

This is usually done with near unanimous agreement too. In the end, management just doesn't want topics like that on this site. Perhaps things may change ... but for me the alure of this site is not having disruptive communication. I have tons of places I can have that sort of communication.

You can simply avoid topics where people are disagreeing with opinions then. It makes little sense to have a forum, a place of DISCUSSION and limit said discussion to the point where disagreeing can be considered disruptive behavior so long as other members make a big deal about disagreeing with them.

Again, this ain't a new thing. At all. Shit. This has probably been the one standard that hasn't changed since the site has opened.

Doesn't mean it's a good standard or one that should continue.

"We make our chairs the right way... The old way! And they're just as uncomfortable now as they were then."

Essentially I contest your reasoning with this:

What negative impact would happen to the site if we simply just deleted the offending posts, warned the people actually responsible and let the discussion continue? What negative impact would it have upon the site to the point where it needs to be removed? 

Basically, as members we both want something different out of this site and will just have to agree to disagree. I've left my two bits on the matter for the Admins to see, so I have nothing further to opine on.

See how easy that is Debate Pit!

:)

• Brohoof 2

Doesn't mean it's a good standard or one that should continue.

Here is the thing, this is a MLP forum, and they can apply whatever standard they want. You don't have to have freedom of speech on here. If fact i think they are a bit to lenient sometimes.

You can simply avoid topics where people are disagreeing with opinions then. It makes little sense to have a forum, a place of DISCUSSION and limit said discussion to the point where disagreeing can be considered disruptive behavior so long as other members make a big deal about disagreeing with them.

Not so much, if the environment is toxic it makes people toxic.

You see the reason I like this place over other forums is because it is in general nice and happy as it should be it is a MLP forum after all. If you want a open discussion free for all go to 4chan or something.

If my opinion matters at all in that matter I encourage the staff to continue enforcing whatever standard they see fit. But that is just my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Here is the thing, this is a MLP forum, and they can apply whatever standard they want. You don't have to have freedom of speech on here. If fact i think they are a bit to lenient sometimes.

I understand that forum owners can apply whatever standard they like, however that doesn't mean it's a good idea sometimes. 

Not so much, if the environment is toxic it makes people toxic.

That's not true at all. Disagreeing with someone and having a civil discussion about it is not inherently toxic. I am capable of having a civilized discussion with people disagreeing with me. Just because some people are incapable of behaving when they disagree does not mean we need to outlaw any and all disagreeing.

You see the reason I like this place over other forums

No offense and I know it might not be "that" relevant, but you have literally... 4 posts here. Like you're saying stuff about a toxic environment but you haven't really participated much here to really get an accurate gauge of such things...

it is in general nice and happy as it should be it is a MLP forum after all.

Once again: Disagreeing =/= negative discussion. I find disagreeing enjoyable. It opens the door to seeing another viewpoint, to discussing something in deeper detail. It's refreshing and entertaining.

If you want a open discussion free for all go to 4chan or something.

Did I say free for all? No. I am simply saying that we should not outlaw opinions just because they are "negative". There needs to be a clear distinction between "negative" and "offensive". I'm sorry but just because you don't like seeing someone say something you like isn't that good, doesn't mean people should be barred from saying it.

Before you know it, popularity starts to determine what is and what isn't okay to talk about. What if a vast majority of the site believes that Twilight is the best character in the show, like 90% of the site. That means if said people said they didn't like anyone criticizing Twilight as a character, then it will more or less bar anyone from doing so.

Sorry but if you want a purely positive discussion that is nothing but positivity and no disagreeing opinions then start a private conversation with a few trusted friends. You're more or less asking a bunch of strangers to all agree on things and if anyone disagrees to never speak because of the possibility that SOMEONE can't handle a different opinion.

If anything, doesn't this prove that the people pushing for positivity are worse than those who are being "negative". They are overreacting to people not agreeing with them to the point where they will pressure the staff to censor said people.

If my opinion matters at all in that matter I encourage the staff to continue enforcing whatever standard they see fit. But that is just my opinion.

I encourage the staff to stop OFFENSIVE posting and trolling. I do not encourage limiting discussion for no reason other than people can't handle people don't like seeing their favorite things criticized.  

No offense and I know it might not be "that" relevant, but you have literally... 4 posts here. Like you're saying stuff about a toxic environment but you haven't really participated much here to really get an accurate gauge of such things...

I have been a member longer then you, i lurk quite a bit. I am not very good with English so I don't post many things.

Once again: Disagreeing =/= negative discussion. I find disagreeing enjoyable. It opens the door to seeing another viewpoint, to discussing something in deeper detail. It's refreshing and entertaining.

And you can 100% have that opinion and they have a debate pit, for you to use if you enjoy that type of discussion. However it seems they like to keep the rest of the place clean from that kind of things, and i am thankful for that.

Sorry but if you want a purely positive discussion that is nothing but positivity and no disagreeing opinions then start a private conversation with a few trusted friends. You're more or less asking a bunch of strangers to all agree on things and if anyone disagrees to never speak because of the possibility that SOMEONE can't handle a different opinion

You don't have to agree with everything, but when i thread is only about posting negative things, or unpopular opinions of whatever, that is asking for trouble.

Before you know it, popularity starts to determine what is and what isn't okay to talk about. What if a vast majority of the site believes that Twilight is the best character in the show, like 90% of the site. That means if said people said they didn't like anyone criticizing Twilight as a character, then it will more or less bar anyone from doing so.

That is an obserd extreme and i think you know that.

pressure the staff to censor said people

And the staff can 100% do that if they want.

I am really sensitive and this sight is great because everyone generally gets along, just like in MLP the show. I think that is great, I don't want this to turn into a normal forum sight, because normally on those sights i can't be on there. After all friendship is magic you know LOL!!

But that is all I will say i am going back to lurking, I should of never said anything. 

• Brohoof 1

I encourage the staff to stop OFFENSIVE posting and trolling. I do not encourage limiting discussion for no reason other than people can't handle people don't like seeing their favorite things criticized.

Having a civil back and forth discussion about a topic is fine, it's when it turns into an all out war that it becomes a problem. That all being said, there will be times that we pre-emptively tell people to calm down so as to prevent things from spiralling into bullshit, though that doesn't always work.  Its difficult to talk around two people who are hell bent on proving each other wrong and In most cases those two users would be dealt with alone and the discussion would continue, but if the thread has a tendency to spawn the same type of crap multiple times than its better to end it lest it turn into a constant problem.

Saying something like 'you're limiting discussion' is kind of a stretch considering the fact that we allow almost every kind of discussion outside of NSFW topics. We just want to make sure the discussions we DO allow remain civil, if that means we have to lock a particular thread because it turned into a lure for bullshit then so be it. Doesn't mean we banned the discussion.

• Brohoof 2

I have been a member longer then you, i lurk quite a bit. I am not very good with English so I don't post many things.

But if you don't actively participate in discussion why do you care so much what people are discussing?

And you can 100% have that opinion and they have a debate pit, for you to use if you enjoy that type of discussion. However it seems they like to keep the rest of the place clean from that kind of things, and i am thankful for that.

So basically we are only allowed to disagree with something even if it's not turning it into a debate or argument in the debate pit? I see a lot of problems with that.

You don't have to agree with everything, but when i thread is only about posting negative things, or unpopular opinions of whatever, that is asking for trouble.

Not really. If the general consensus of something is negative opinions, MAYBE that is an indicator that the thing discussed is not viewed as very good. Like if I made thread about the Zelda CD-i games I am quite confident the majority of people would have a negative opinion on those because they are generally hated by the majority.

Sometimes popular opinions are negative ones.

That is an obserd extreme and i think you know that.

Not really, I have seen people warned for far less things.

And the staff can 100% do that if they want.

As I said: that doesn't always make it a good idea. Users make this site have a purpose for existing, if you push them all away, then you are left with nothing.

I am really sensitive

No offense, but you shouldn't be on a FORUM for DISCUSSION if you are sensitive enough to where just seeing an opposing or negative opinion would upset you. It's not fair to the rest of us users to have to more or less hold our tongues because some users can't handle a little criticism in an open discussion.

and this sight is great because everyone generally gets along, just like in MLP the show.

Not true on both fronts. Many users here don't get along. Also the characters in the show don't always get along either.

I think that is great, I don't want this to turn into a normal forum sight, because normally on those sights i can't be on there. After all friendship is magic you know LOL!!

A forum is intended as a place of discussion. When you limit discussion, you slowly eliminate the purpose of having a forum in the first place. 

Having a civil back and forth discussion about a topic is fine, it's when it turns into an all out war that it becomes a problem. That all being said, there will be times that we pre-emptively tell people to calm down so as to prevent things from spiralling into bullshit,

And that's fine. I am perfectly okay with that.

Saying something like 'you're limiting discussion' is kind of a stretch considering the fact that we allow almost every kind of discussion outside of NSFW topics.

I will have to disagree with you there. Many people have been warned or even banned for being too "against" bronies. I know I have gotten warnings just for criticizing bronies not even advocating hating them. There are a few subjects that are taboo here that really shouldn't be. Disagreeing too "severely" around here is ban worthy.

We just want to make sure the discussions we DO allow remain civil, if that means we have to lock a particular thread because it turned into a lure for bullshit then so be it. Doesn't mean we banned the discussion.

But that means you're locking that discussion for good. Meaning that discussing unpopular opinions in a topic is now forbidden. Unless you're saying it's okay to make a new thread and just warn people in advance not to take it too far.

Otherwise, locking the thread permanently sends the message that that topic is now off limits. 

Disagreeing too "severely" around here is ban worthy.

No, you won't get banned for simply disagreeing with something, that's not how we operate these days. 

However, if by "disagreeing too severely" you meant borderline abusive or overly mean spirited then we'll likely ask you to chill out, especially when being vocal against the community that this site is based around. Of course we're not going appreciate people saying that Bronies are perverts or a 'huge cancerous community' or anything along those lines, this is a Brony site after all. You need to remember that its not you who decides whether your words are fair or overly harsh, its the people reading them.

Also its probably better if you create a topic in this section specifically for discussing this policy. This thread is going kind of off topic since it was only originally meant to be a 'thank you' note or such. Feel free to quote me in the new thread you create, assuming you do want to continue the discussion.

• Brohoof 2

I actually think the opposite. I really dislike your decision to lock these threads. People should not be restricted from making threads like these if they follow the rules, even if it is about something controversial.

I'm gonna stop here and make a point about this statement, using a rule related to my dayjob.

When something becomes toxic, it needs to be removed. At my office, and in my steel shop, you can be sent home without pay for a bad attitude, because some negativity is toxic. I've been sent home myself for arriving with a toxic attitude once, and I'm part owner of the company. Having been on the causing end, and seeing it retroactively through the eyes of someone who was dissenting, sending home people, or locking certain threads, for becoming toxic makes perfect sense.

Since MLP Forums is for the ages 13+, this should be of your concern since collective punishment actually is ILLEGAL to do with children in some countries.

Luckily, we actually hand out punishments individually, and locking a thread is not a punishment. ;)

Furthermore I request a whole new group of staff dedicated to sending out weekly messages to every user on this website containing words and images encouraging people to be nice to each other. I also expect each of the administrators to personally publish a unique poem with the theme of "Get Nice or Get Out" in those little announcement boxes on the front page.

I'm just gonna assume this is a bit of Jokucing around, smile, chuckle, and move on. :derp:

If a thread is not actually breaking a rule but a member within it is, then that member should be dealt with accordingly, not completely shutting down the entire thread. We treat the debate pit the same way, so why not those threads?

But we do treat the DP like that. When the people without cannot maintain an actual debate without derailing or starting a flame war, and we modpost time and time again to stay on track or knock it off, we eventually shut it down. I've seen a thread open back up with a modpost, and the first several posts immediately start swearing and slinging insults at each other. And it isn't even always the same people who made a modpost necessary in the first place.

I do not think that we should be discouraging "negative" discussion and only encouraging positive discussion because truthfully: negative discussion is usually more interesting.

Agreed, but negative, and toxic/abusive are not the same. It's possible to discuss the positive and negative sides of an issue without interactions that get threads locked, otherwise the entire DP forum would be locked, surely.

To quote Yellow Diamond on this one:

On too many occasions we've had members mistaken this thread for a Debate Pit-style free-for-all, leading to abusive behavior.

This isn't applying that standard, it's pushing it too far. Locking threads for the actions of a few and ending all discussions is not a good standard to have.

I refer you to my quote of Yellow Diamond, just above this.

It makes little sense to have a forum, a place of DISCUSSION and limit said discussion to the point where disagreeing can be considered disruptive behavior so long as other members make a big deal about disagreeing with them.

Again, among the reasons for locking it, it was increasingly abusive rather than a discussion.

What negative impact would happen to the site if we simply just deleted the offending posts, warned the people actually responsible and let the discussion continue? What negative impact would it have upon the site to the point where it needs to be removed?

I suppose that would depend on how many times we have to lock the thread to do that. And how far back it spans. How many times should we lock the thread for cleaning, and go through hundreds of pages to make sure we got everything, and unlock the clean thread, only to have another hundred pages that require us to lock and clean it over again? There comes a time where cleaning a thread is not the most plausible course of action, especially when the thread is repeating the same negative and abusive trends several times.

Saying something like 'you're limiting discussion' is kind of a stretch considering the fact that we allow almost every kind of discussion outside of NSFW topics. We just want to make sure the discussions we DO allow remain civil, if that means we have to lock a particular thread because it turned into a lure for bullshit then so be it. Doesn't mean we banned the discussion.

Wonderfully put.

Overall, this thread has moved on from what it was. I will be locking it, because the initial purpose of thanking the staff was met, and then the thread moved off track to become the back and forth discussion it presently is.

As King said, if you wish to further discuss this, you are very welcome to open a topic specific to that purpose.

And again, Emiko Gale, thank you for the compliment. As you can see, much of the staff popped in to see it first hand. We really do appreciate it. :muffins:

• Brohoof 4