Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Gaming 'Firsts'

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

-First System:   N64

-First Game Beat:  Star Fox N64

-First Moment "Fuck I Beat it!":   Pokemon Silver,  I beat the Elite Four in one run while camping.....

-First Crying in a Game due to story:  FFX,  when the game ended and Tides was fading away but he still wrapped his arms around Yuna and yah..... :(

-First Ok I beat it,  must play again: OfT Zelda N64,  I beat the game,  let the credits roll to the end and kinda turned off the game and sat there for 5 mins before ima like,  yep going to play this again and beat it.... :yay:

-First WTF: Shadow Link

-First Oh my god I love this game!:  Okami, I played it,  loved it...........still love it and own it.....

-First Must own Again:  Game Boy Color,  I own it and have 3 games :wub:

-First Role Play Game: Zelda OfT

-First "Ima hooked must play!":  Persona 3

• 2 weeks later...

-First System: GameBoy Color or Playstation

-First Game Beat: Kingdom Heart 2 (I think :unsure:)

-First Moment "Fuck I Beat it!": Uncharted 2 Final Boss

-First Crying in a Game due to story: Ending of 'Last of Us' 

-First Online Multiplayer Game': LittleBigPlanet

-First Series of Games Played entirely: LittleBigPlanet (1-3)

-First Collector's Edition: LIttleBigPlanet 2 (I will stop) :squee:

-First Game 100%: Uncharted 3

-First Series of Games 100%: Sly Cooper (1-4)

-First Rage Moment: My little brother deleting ALL MY SAVE FILES ON MY WII AND GAMECUBE. :angry: (I was at last save point in Paper Mario: TTYD  :( )

First game played: Yellow version of Pokemon.

First video game crush: Zevran Arainai from Dragon Age: Origins

First console owned: N64

First PC game played: Sims 2

(edited)

First game: Midtown Madness 3 for the OG xbox. Underrated game on an underrated system.

First game I fell in love with: Morrowind. Ffffffffffffffffffuck.

First console: OG Xbox.

First console I bought: N64

First console I sold: N64. *prepares rage shield*

Edited by Meulin Leijon

I remember the first time I ever broke anything while playing vidya. I was 10 and playing NFL Street and became really frustrated and just banged the controller on the floor a bunch of times really hard. Something must have broken off inside the controller because I heard a rattling sound whenever I shook it. It never worked after that, so nowadays I try to control myself or hit something else, like a wall.

-First game I played: Mario Bros (NES)

-First Steam game I played: Portal

-First game I fully played through: Ocarina of Time

-First FPS game I played: Black Ops

-First game I fell in love with: Super Smash Bros Brawl

The rest,I can't remember.

The first game to ever have an artistic and emotional impact on me was "Drawn to Life" from 5th Cell. I felt so immersed in the story and the characters unlike any other game I played before. It seemed like I actually knew the different characters and could understand their struggles in the story.

I played a few games on the Saga Megadrive and PS1 when I was younger, but the one game that I really enjoyed and the first game I ever completed was Grand Theft Auto 2. Still to this day, GTA is my favourite game series. It's amazing to see how far its developed, in performance and content. I picked the right game to stick by :fluttershy:

First console game(s): 1080 and Banjo Kazooie

First game with a story that got me invested: Sonic Adventure 2

First fighting game: Well technically Super Smash Bros. but in terms of non-crossover Soul Calibur II.

First "this is the greatest game ever!": Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker

(edited)

The first game I ever played was The Ultimate Doom (though for some reason the music didn't work). I was apparently better at this game than my dad.

My first 2D platformer was Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Well, it was the OEM version, so it didn't quite have all of the features the finished retail version had.

My first 3D platformer Tonic Trouble. This was the "special edition" (basically, it's a beta version hardware manufacturers gave away with their stuff). Still enjoyed it despite the tank-like controls that the retail version apparently didn't have.

My first RTS game was Constructor. I really like how there's going to be a HD remake this year with the original devs working on it.

My first console game was Sonic Chaos for the Master System. Well, it was either that or it could have been Alex Kidd in Miracle World. The reason neither of these were my first 2D platformer was because the console belonged to my sister.

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Gold for the GBC. I had my cartage stolen when I was training for the Elite 4 and have only recently managed to beat them (no emulators). I've still got to defeat Red though.

The first game that made me really annoyed was Simpsons: Hit & Run. I guess if I had more PS2 games at the time, I probably wouldn't have played it as much.

My first online game was Team Fortress Classic. Man, things sure have changed since then...

My first point and click adventure game was Pink Panther in Hocus Pocus Pink. Not exactly the best adventure game I've played, but it didn't stop me from playing other. Heck, even the first Gobliiins didn't put me off and that's full of the sort of unfair nonsense you expect from Sierra adventure games.

My first Stealth game was Thief: The Dark Project.

That's all the firsts I can think of right now. I guess that list has more than enough.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

Not sure the name of the first game played. I do remember that it was a verticle scroller shooter involving planes or jets and it was probably for the SNES.  First game I got really into was Rampage: world tour for the N64./ Still have the console and the game is somewhere. Frist game I got addicted to was Star Wars : Rogue Squadron. Got up early just to play it. First game that I fell in love with the art style was Darkstalkers 3, also my first fighting game. 

My first racing game was Kirby Air Ride.  Even now it's still fun to replay, it has simple but fun controls and it's enjoyable to do Free run mode in City Trial, you get to run around a giant city as Kirby and friends~

The first game I loved was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.  This game has helped me so much, it was one of the few games that really hit me emotionally.  And it's my favorite game of all-time.  I had a lot of confidence issues and self-hate back then, I wasn't as happy, but this game helped me get through all of it.

I'll put all I can into here.

First T-Rated game I played: Tomb-Raider Underworld. It's a good game shut up.

First M-Rated game I played: Half-Life 2 or Counter-Strike: Source (not sure which)

More may be coming later.

(edited)

My first console which was a PS2, with the first actual game I had ever played being Crash Bandicoot.

The first game that has ever made me cry would be Ori and The Blind Forest, also the first game that I truly praised for it's graphics.

The first time I had ever played competitively in a team was in Team Fortress 2, about 2 years back now. I played for Cloud 9 during season 12 in the aus/nz steel division.

The first time I ever pulled an all nighter while playing a video game was when I was versing another guy in tf2 to see who could stay up the longest while still trying to kill each other on the server...

Edited by Rawzy

- First game ever played: Super Mario All-Stars for Super Nintendo. Playing that game at my cousin's house is what made me beg my parents for a Nintendo lol.

- First game ever owned AND first game ever beat: Donkey Kong for Super Nintendo. I felt so badass when I beat that!

- First game beat 100%: Pokemon Snap for Nintendo 64.  Still one I go back to and play all the time. So nostalgic.

- First PC game: Catz 3. Hahah did anyone else get really into those Petz games? You basically just bred cats and tried to make cool mixed breeds. Idk why but it was so addictive.

- First N64 Game: Donkey Kong 64. It came with the system. I remember it was a limited edition "jungle green" system and controller, which i still have. :)

- First PS game/First game to make me cry: Rhapsody: a Musical Adventure. This is such a cute, romantic, touching game and it's what got me into rpgs. It's a game that always makes me feel good.

- First PS2 game: The Sims Bustin' Out. I'm currently replaying this because it is amazing. This is also the first Sims game I ever played.

- First game to make me so frustrated that I gave up: Kingdom Hearts for PS2. I could not beat Ursula for years and years. I finally beat the game when I was like 21, and it actually wasn't as hard as I remembered it to be. I suppose I just wasn't as smart back then haha.

The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog. After almost 25 years, my old Genesis 2 still works.

The first game I remember beating was The Simpsons arcade game. It took me $3 in quarters.

My first handheld was GameBoy Color. The first game I beat on that was Wario Land II.

My first PS game was Crash Bandicoot. The first game I beat on PS1 was A Bug's Life.

First system I played: NES

First system I owned: SNES or Gameboy (I don't know which came first)

First game I got very addicted to: Pokemon Red

First (and last, really) game I got super emotionally attached to: Animal Crossing (the GCN version)

NES was from when I was super young. I'm fairly certain when I remember playing it was after the SNES had been released (the SNES was released when I was barely a toddler, I don't think I have any memories before that point lol). My age still shows, though. =P

Oh come on you don't want to make an old man like me remember stuff...

First Game Ever: Super Mario Land on the Gameboy

First System: NES

First Game Addicted to: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

The first video game system I owned was the Gameboy Advanced SP and the very first video game I ever played was Pokemon Leaf Green which helped me to discover a love for gaming and my huge interests in the Pokemon franchise.

The very first and so far only PC game I have would be The Legend of Korra.

I really love the show and was super excited when I heard that it was going to get a video game.  

I was considering getting the 3DS version but after hearing all the terrible things about it, I decided to download Steam and buy the better version for my computer.

• 2 years later...

First game ever played: Some educational game on the PC

First competitive game: Super Smash Bros. Melee 

First game I spent hundreds of hours on: Pokémon Platinum 

First Online game: Team Fortress 2

- First game ever played and the first game I ever beat: Pokémon Red for the Game Boy.

- First game beat 100%: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64.  Not like that was really difficult.

- First PC game: Legoland. I played it, but even as a kid it felt way too easy and way too boring.

- First PC game I cared for: Age of Empires. Even though I had to cheat to get much of anywhere :P

- First game I really got seriously into: Super Smash Bros. Melee. I actually 100%ed Melee, and that took a LOT of time.

- First game I played for hundreds of hours: Pokémon Diamond. I beat the elite four forty times for f***s sake and almost solo'ed it with a Dusknoir (Would have if I had a better moveset).

- First and only game to p*** me off: League of Legends. I let the toxicity get to me, and I wish it hadn't... It cost me more than enough.