Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DJ Meets Mechanic

JeyWiz

Gumball was still trying to get things straight in his mind. "Dragged away! I-I-I think that's what happened! But, I don't remember how that happened though, or of it really did happen." he saidGumball must have remembered Renee from somewhere. "Also, OUR parents? You mean that's we're, s-s-siblings!?" he exclaimed.

Renee was trying to sort things out with all of her memories. Suddenly, she was taken back into another flash back. "Renee, meet your long lost brother twice removed.. Gumball.." Renee walked up towards Colt and smiled. "H-hi! I-I'm your sister! Do you.. Know me at all Gumball?" The colt was completely surprised but he accepted it and played with Renee all day until that incident happened to them. Renee looks at Gumball, gently touching his face once in a while. "B-brother?" She stattered.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renee was trying to sort things out with all of her memories. Suddenly, she was taken back into another flash back. "Renee, meet your long lost brother twice removed.. Gumball.." Renee walked up towards Colt and smiled. "H-hi! I-I'm your sister! Do you.. Know me at all Gumball?" The colt was completely surprised but he accepted it and played with Renee all day until that incident happened to them. Renee looks at Gumball, gently touching his face once in a while. "B-brother?" She stattered.

Gumball's eyes were wide as dinner plates. He couldn't believe it. "S-s-sister?" he gasped. Gumball did the same, touch her face gently. "After all these years, I-I-I didn't realise I had a sister! Another one! How the hell did I forget about this? S-s-something must have happened. How did we separate all of a sudden?" Gumball felt like shedding a few tears. He felt a mix of sadness and happiness. "I-I-I r-r-r-really need to tell my other sister about this..."

@,

Without hesitation, Renee hugged him crying. Holding him gently like separated twins at birth. "O-oh my goodness! H-how could I missed that?! You being my Brother.. You have another Sister.. and now.. You have found your Long lost Sister! I feel like this is the best day of my life Gumball.." She sobbed. A few ponies glanced their ways and boy.. Did they get a shock! Soon, nearly all the ponies in the nightclub were talking and questioning about Gumball and Renee.

@,

Without hesitation, Renee hugged him crying. Holding him gently like separated twins at birth. "O-oh my goodness! H-how could I missed that?! You being my Brother.. You have another Sister.. and now.. You have found your Long lost Sister! I feel like this is the best day of my life Gumball.." She sobbed. A few ponies glanced their ways and boy.. Did they get a shock! Soon, nearly all the ponies in the nightclub were talking and questioning about Gumball and Renee.

Gumball made the hug tighter. He felt a few tears roll down his face. "I...I'm so sorry, very sorry. How could I ever forget? How could I?" he sobbed. More memories about both of them flashed in his head. He remembered something attacking both of them. But he couldn't quite remember. They both continued embracing each other. "You, know," he continued. "I never really knew that tonight would be the night i would meet somepony I should never have forgot about, my long lost sister, and I feel deeply ashamed about it. Also, I never expected her to be a mechanic, either!" he said.

Gumball made the hug tighter. He felt a few tears roll down his face. "I...I'm so sorry, very sorry. How could I ever forget? How could I?" he sobbed. More memories about both of them flashed in his head. He remembered something attacking both of them. But he couldn't quite remember. They both continued embracing each other. "You, know," he continued. "I never really knew that tonight would be the night i would meet somepony I should never have forgot about, my long lost sister, and I feel deeply ashamed about it. Also, I never expected her to be a mechanic, either!" he said.

Renee nodded and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Y-yea. A-actually.. More of R-Royal Mechanic. Why Royal? I met a royal Technician/Mechanic at the age of.. 9. H-he told me many secrets.. Guides.. How to improve and.. How to serve the princess." She explained as she smiled at her Brother. "I-I didn't know my long lost Brother was a world famous DJ! You're so lucky to be in that role! How many subscribers do you have.. You must have 1 million or anything.."

Renee nodded and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Y-yea. A-actually.. More of R-Royal Mechanic. Why Royal? I met a royal Technician/Mechanic at the age of.. 9. H-he told me many secrets.. Guides.. How to improve and.. How to serve the princess." She explained as she smiled at her Brother. "I-I didn't know my long lost Brother was a world famous DJ! You're so lucky to be in that role! How many subscribers do you have.. You must have 1 million or anything.."

"Yup! I i have a lot Soundcloud and YouTube followers. Hehe. I guess that makes me super popular." Gumball chuckled. "So, maybe you should come over to my studio sometime, so you can see how all my music is made." he said. "Or you can come over to my place and we can talk more about ourselves. It's a great way to work on our brother to sister bonding."

"Yup! I i have a lot Soundcloud and YouTube followers. Hehe. I guess that makes me super popular." Gumball chuckled. "So, maybe you should come over to my studio sometime, so you can see how all my music is made." he said. "Or you can come over to my place and we can talk more about ourselves. It's a great way to work on our brother to sister bonding."

"Huh, how about this. We can go over to your place and look into the family heritage.. See what makes us related as Brother and Sister. Probably chat, hang out, get to know one another.. As you said. Like Brother to Sister bonding. Then maybe, depending on the time, we can go over to your studio? Is that okay or too much?" She asked him before letting go of the hug.

"Huh, how about this. We can go over to your place and look into the family heritage.. See what makes us related as Brother and Sister. Probably chat, hang out, get to know one another.. As you said. Like Brother to Sister bonding. Then maybe, depending on the time, we can go over to your studio? Is that okay or too much?" She asked him before letting go of the hug.

"No no! That's totally fine! Sounds like a great plan!" said Gumball. "Looking through my family heritage isn't something i've done before, but i'm surely excited to find out who else may be related to me!" He was eager to find out what made him and Renee related to eachother. "Well, I guess that's my crew packing up the set over there. Maybe we can go now. Anyways, it's only 7:30 pm. We still have a lot of time."

(edited)

"No no! That's totally fine! Sounds like a great plan!" said Gumball. "Looking through my family heritage isn't something i've done before, but i'm surely excited to find out who else may be related to me!" He was eager to find out what made him and Renee related to eachother. "Well, I guess that's my crew packing up the set over there. Maybe we can go now. Anyways, it's only 7:30 pm. We still have a lot of time."

Renee looked behind her to see his crew packing up as he said. "Huh, I would expect you to go on for 12 hours or something.. But we do have the evening to ourselves! So.. Yea! Let's get off our rumps and go!" She exclaimed, rising from her sitting position. She was very interested on family history. But finding what makes Gumball and herself related could be a challenge to one another, considering that he has another Sister in his hooves.

Edited by VinylWubs

(edited)

Renee looked behind her to see his crew packing up as he said. "Huh, I would expect you to go on for 12 hours or something.. But we do have the evening to ourselves! So.. Yea! Let's get off our rumps and go!" She exclaimed, rising from her sitting position. She was very interested on family history. But finding what makes Gumabll and herself related could be a challenge to one another, considering that he has another Sister in his hooves.

"Yep! Let's go!" said Gumball excitedly. "Oh, and about my other sister, i also can't wait to introduce you to her! Don't worry, she's super nice to everypony and would love to meet you! Now, we really gotta get going now, cause when you're a celebrity, in time at all, everypony is already swarming you, or stalking you even, so we gotta hurry! I'll just tell the guards i'm bringing you along with me so they don't think your some rabid fan. I'm gonna tell them that you're my sister who I just found out about tonight."

Edited by DJ Gumball

"Yep! Let's go!" said Gumball excitedly. "Oh, and about my other sister, i also can't wait to introduce you to her! Don't worry, she's super nice to everypony and would love to meet you! Now, we really gotta get going now, cause when you're a celebrity, in time at all, everypony is already swarming you, or stalking you even, so we gotta hurry! I'll just tell the guards i'm bringing you along with me so they don't think your some rabid fan. I'm gonna tell them that you're my sister who I just found out about tonight."

Renee giggled and grabbed his hoof, aching him to go along with her. "Well come on! You don't want anypony to be realising that were siblings in disguise and the rumors getting worse and worse.. Right?" She asked him, not letting go of the white unicorn behind her. Already ponies were starting to crowd the unicorn and trying to get his autograph or picture with him. Bugger.. We're too late.. Suddenly, she felt Somepony push her off Gumball and cursing at her like crazy.

Renee giggled and grabbed his hoof, aching him to go along with her. "Well come on! You don't want anypony to be realising that were siblings in disguise and the rumors getting worse and worse.. Right?" She asked him, not letting go of the white unicorn behind her. Already ponies were starting to crowd the unicorn and trying to get his autograph or picture with him. Bugger.. We're too late.. Suddenly, she felt Somepony push her off Gumball and cursing at her like crazy.

Gumball was shocked to face so many of his fans at once. All of them wanted his autograph. "Uhhhh..... Sorry, guys. We really got to go. I'm here with my, um... friend." He said. He didn't want anypony else to find out that they were siblings. The crowed moaned in disappointment, while Gumball just walked off and helped Renee up. "i'm so sorry that happened. You know what? Maybe you're right. I shouldn't tell them that we're related. Next thing you know, the media will go all insane about it and, well.... Things go bad. I'll just say you're a VIP or something like that."

Gumball was shocked to face so many of his fans at once. All of them wanted his autograph. "Uhhhh..... Sorry, guys. We really got to go. I'm here with my, um... friend." He said. He didn't want anypony else to find out that they were siblings. The crowed moaned in disappointment, while Gumball just walked off and helped Renee up. "i'm so sorry that happened. You know what? Maybe you're right. I shouldn't tell them that we're related. Next thing you know, the media will go all insane about it and, well.... Things go bad. I'll just say you're a VIP or something like that."

The unicorn nodded her head in agreement, running her sore back from earlier. "Yea.. There is already rumors about "Sapphire Shores mane style is made from cotton candy!" Or pretty soon if we don't hurry up and leave.. "DJ meets Mechanic! Possibility theyre related to each other!?" See what I mean? It could all turn into custard. Now come on. I'll be following you the whole way just.. Take me away from those.. 'Fans' of yours.." She winced, looking back at them and shivering.

The unicorn nodded her head in agreement, running her sore back from earlier. "Yea.. There is already rumors about "Sapphire Shores mane style is made from cotton candy!" Or pretty soon if we don't hurry up and leave.. "DJ meets Mechanic! Possibility theyre related to each other!?" See what I mean? It could all turn into custard. Now come on. I'll be following you the whole way just.. Take me away from those.. 'Fans' of yours.." She winced, looking back at them and shivering.

Gumball let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, very sorry about that. I guess every fanbase is like that, especially meeting the main attraction in real life. Hehe." Gumball led Renee out of the club through the main entrance. They went outside to see a well designed carriage being pulled in by two large stallions. Gumball thought it looked splendid. "Well, this is the ride back to the hotel. What do you think of it? Fabulous?" he asked Renee.

Gumball let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, very sorry about that. I guess every fanbase is like that, especially meeting the main attraction in real life. Hehe." Gumball led Renee out of the club through the main entrance. They went outside to see a well designed carriage being pulled in by two large stallions. Gumball thought it looked splendid. "Well, this is the ride back to the hotel. What do you think of it? Fabulous?" he asked Renee.

Her eyes were widen with shock. She had never seen anything so.. Awesome in her life! Apart from meeting royals in her life, this is the second most coolest thing she had seen in her life. "W-woah! Now that's high class luxury! Where did you get the money for this carriage Gumball?" She asked him before shaking her head gently.

Her eyes were widen with shock. She had never seen anything so.. Awesome in her life! Apart from meeting royals in her life, this is the second most coolest thing she had seen in her life. "W-woah! Now that's high class luxury! Where did you get the money for this carriage Gumball?" She asked him before shaking her head gently.

"Well, I'd hate to boast about it, but everypony in Equestria seems to respect me a lot because of my masterpieces that made their way to the top 100 billboard songs, so yeah, all the record labels love me, which is why I get paid a lot for each track I make! Hehe." chuckled Gumball. "So, after you, sis. Wanna hop in? It's super comfortable in there." he said with a smile. He was eager to let Renee enjoy herself as much as possible.

"Well, I'd hate to boast about it, but everypony in Equestria seems to respect me a lot because of my masterpieces that made their way to the top 100 billboard songs, so yeah, all the record labels love me, which is why I get paid a lot for each track I make! Hehe." chuckled Gumball. "So, after you, sis. Wanna hop in? It's super comfortable in there." he said with a smile. He was eager to let Renee enjoy herself as much as possible.

"O-Omg.. This is awesome.. Oh my gosh.." Renee was still completely in awe. The unicorn sighed and entered the carriage, sitting down on the seats below her. "Woah.. This is sooooo comfortable! You must own a mansion! Heck, a castle would leave me in awe! But.. You'll had to be royal to get your own castle so.. Probably not." She muttered to herself before looking at her watch. "Huh.. 7:59pm.. I wonder how time is so fast.."

"O-Omg.. This is awesome.. Oh my gosh.." Renee was still completely in awe. The unicorn sighed and entered the carriage, sitting down on the seats below her. "Woah.. This is sooooo comfortable! You must own a mansion! Heck, a castle would leave me in awe! But.. You'll had to be royal to get your own castle so.. Probably not." She muttered to herself before looking at her watch. "Huh.. 7:59pm.. I wonder how time is so fast.."

"Mansion? Castle? Nah, i'm a huge investor. I usually spend my money on stuff i need and simply donate the rest to charity or something like that. I live in a simple apartment back in Manehattan. In my opinion, there's nothing better than that." Gumball followed Renee inside the carriage and sat next to her. Then the carriage started moving. They passed many buildings and other ponies as they looked out the window. "So, Renee, wanna hear some songs in my mixtape? I got my mp3 player right here. Trust me, I have great stuff! It's okay if you don't want to." Gumball offered.

"Mansion? Castle? Nah, i'm a huge investor. I usually spend my money on stuff i need and simply donate the rest to charity or something like that. I live in a simple apartment back in Manehattan. In my opinion, there's nothing better than that." Gumball followed Renee inside the carriage and sat next to her. Then the carriage started moving. They passed many buildings and other ponies as they looked out the window. "So, Renee, wanna hear some songs in my mixtape? I got my mp3 player right here. Trust me, I have great stuff! It's okay if you don't want to." Gumball offered.

As Renee looked out the window, ponies were cheering his name, holding signs such as "WORLDS BEST DJ!", some are even following the carriage! Ponies these days.. They can't even give this poor stallion a break! I have to start a rebellion about it.. But for now.. I will rest my case.. Besides, this is the first time hanging out with my long lost Brother! Just relax Renee.. Relax. Her head turns towards the unicorn besides her. "Sure,I wouldn't mind one or two songs.. Just to get familiar with your type of music." She replied.

(edited)

As Renee looked out the window, ponies were cheering his name, holding signs such as "WORLDS BEST DJ!", some are even following the carriage! Ponies these days.. They can't even give this poor stallion a break! I have to start a rebellion about it.. But for now.. I will rest my case.. Besides, this is the first time hanging out with my long lost Brother! Just relax Renee.. Relax. Her head turns towards the unicorn besides her. "Sure,I wouldn't mind one or two songs.. Just to get familiar with your type of music." She replied.

Gumball smiled. "Very well then! You see, i do enjoy raving to heavy, loud and booming music most of the time, but that's doesn't mean I don't have a quiet side. After all, we're both pretty exhausted and it's late at night, so I decided to let us listen to something a little relaxing." he said. Gumball put one earphone in his left ear, and the other earphone in Renee's right ear. He then selected a song from his mp3 player and pressed play. "This one is nice."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGVvPfwdCY

Edited by DJ Gumball

Gumball smiled. "Very well then! You see, i do enjoy raving to heavy, loud and booming music most of the time, but that's doesn't mean I don't have a quiet side. After all, we're both pretty exhausted and it's late at night, so I decided to let us listen to something a little relaxing." he said. Gumball put one earphone in his left ear, and the other earphone in Renee's right ear. He then selected a song from his mp3 player and pressed play. "This one is nice." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGVvPfwdCY

As soon the music started playing, her head was resting on his shoulder. Gently nodding to the beat and sighing happily. "This is one catchy music that is playing right now Gumball.. How did you know I was interested in Dubstep?" Renee asked, closing her eyes to just enjoy the beautiful music that is filling her up with hope and pride.

As soon the music started playing, her head was resting on his shoulder. Gently nodding to the beat and sighing happily. "This is one catchy music that is playing right now Gumball.. How did you know I was interested in Dubstep?" Renee asked, closing her eyes to just enjoy the beautiful music that is filling her up with hope and pride.

"Oh, i don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that i decided to make some of that stuff and you happened to discover my music and get hooked onto it." said Gumball. He loved the song they were both listening to. He noticed that looking out the window, they were only a minute or two away from the hotel. "Almost there. I just want you to know that this night became so much better because of you, sister." He gave Renee a big, tight hug.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, i don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that i decided to make some of that stuff and you happened to discover my music and get hooked onto it." said Gumball. He loved the song they were both listening to. He noticed that looking out the window, they were only a minute or two away from the hotel. "Almost there. I just want you to know that this night became so much better because of you, sister." He gave Renee a big, tight hug.

Renee smiled, looking away with a embarrassed look on her face. "Aww.. All it took was a private chat to find out we were siblings Gum! Besides, the rest of the night has been totally awesome! And it was all thanks to that explosion in the nightclub. If it didn't happen, let's say our history would still be on the wait." She replied before raising her head towards the window.

Renee smiled, looking away with a embarrassed look on her face. "Aww.. All it took was a private chat to find out we were siblings Gum! Besides, the rest of the night has been totally awesome! And it was all thanks to that explosion in the nightclub. If it didn't happen, let's say our history would still be on the wait." She replied before raising her head towards the window.

"Yeah, i agree. I gotta admit though, it's ironic how something bad happened so that something good can happen too. Hehe." Gumball chuckled. The carriage pulled over as they stopped outside the hotel where Gumball stayed. "Alrighty then, we're here! The hotel is pretty luxurious inside, too. You gotta check it out." he said as he opened the door and stepped out.

"Yeah, i agree. I gotta admit though, it's ironic how something bad happened so that something good can happen too. Hehe." Gumball chuckled. The carriage pulled over as they stopped outside the hotel where Gumball stayed. "Alrighty then, we're here! The hotel is pretty luxurious inside, too. You gotta check it out." he said as he opened the door and stepped out.

Renee trotted out of the carriage, thanking the stallions for giving them a ride. She looked up at the hotel, once again her jaw nearly breaking. "Woahh.. Now that's one fancy hotel you stay in bro.." She said in complete awe. First the carriage.. Now the hotel? What's next? His room? His studio? His music? A lot of questions were zooming inside of her mind. Unfortunately every question must come with a answer. "I-I.. Uhh.." Still is complete shock, she shook her head to try forget about it.