Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy with the clothes you have?

ManaMinori

When you look in your closet, are you happy with the selection and style of clothes you own?

As for me, no. Many of my pants have gotten too big for me, and I'm looking around for new ones, along with a short orange skirt in my size (and leather, studded jacket), to attempt to halfway attempt to cosplay Sunset Shimmer. And also in the need of a black bolero, to cosplay Vainglorious. Other than that, I'm more or less content wth what clothes I have

• Brohoof 2

I am happy with the clothes I wear...But I still kind of wish I had the clothes anime characters wear.

Yeah, what is it about anime characters that makes them so enviably stylish? I'd love it if they sold that kind of stuff because I really don't have the skills to make or alter my own. 

Otherwise, I'm okay with what I've got. (At least I was until I started thinking about those cool anime styles!) :please:   

• Brohoof 2

No... For the last few years, my wardrobe has revolved around my work uniform, as I haven't had much of a life outside of there. Now that I'm going back to school, I'm panicking. What am I going to wear there?

As materialistic as I might sound for saying this, but I always feel like I just want more and more. I still like my clothes though but I still tend to get new urges to buy something new. Sometimes I also get jealous of others' cool things.

As materialistic as I might sound for saying this, but I always feel like I just want more and more. I still like my clothes though but I still tend to get new urges to buy something new. Sometimes I also get jealous of others' cool things.

i hear ya. Even in a religion that stresses simplicity and not to pursue materialism, it's hard not to want more, more, more. Funny. I never liked shopping as a teen, or even into my mid 20's. now, pushing 30, I want to spend hours looking for clothes. Gotta fight the materialistic urge.

I love some of the clothes I have, but most are either too small, too big, uncomfortable, or I just don't like them anymore. I would love to get more clothes, but it's hard to find clothes that I like in the right size and color.

Yes, I'm picky with clothes. I have a simple style but clothes are something that should be kept and worn for a long time. I have every right to be picky. xD

• Brohoof 1

Yes, but I need more sneakers - you can never have enough lol.

I have mixed feelings about my wardrobe.

I only have four pairs of jeans, so I have to wear the same pair a few days in a row. Thankfully, they're all very comfortable (spandex rules!)

I wear shorts solely for phys ed class, because all I have are athletic-type shorts, whereas the more fashionable choice nowadays are cargo shorts, which I don't care for.

My T-shirt selection is pretty good, but my mother is rather slow regarding laundry, so I occasionally encounter slim pickings.

Shoes are no problem. I've got two pairs of Converse, one low tops and one high tops. I also have a pair of Timberland boots that I wear extensively in the winter months.

I have a ton of pony shirts and a few Spongebob shirts, so one WOULD think I would be quite satisfied, but I have a lacking in pants at the moment, I need to pick a bunch more up. Slacks are luckily super cheap. :3

(edited)

I really need to sort my clothes out. I have too many and there's stuff I have which are now too small for me. The clothes that I actually wear and which fit me are nice though :P

Edited by Kayleigh

I actually don't really care anymore... I just buy stuff that I think looks cute so well xD

I'm not really really happy about it but since I don't really go out often It just doesn't bothers me to don't have that many clothes and stuff. So yeah that's that

I think I could definitely do with an upgrade in terms of clothing.  I wish I had the money to buy some goth clothing.  I have my eye on something like this: http://draculaclothing.com/black-japanese-coat.html

likin that cot. Would look nice in visual kei ensemble. But I like goth clothes too, and I don't have money or it, either. I shop around at GOODWILL, and find miscellaneous pieces that I think could pas as goth, there found some real treasures that I've incorporated into what I think could be gothic lolita, and Victorian goth styles.

likin that cot. Would look nice in visual kei ensemble. But I like goth clothes too, and I don't have money or it, either. I shop around at GOODWILL, and find miscellaneous pieces that I think could pas as goth, there found some real treasures that I've incorporated into what I think could be gothic lolita, and Victorian goth styles.

I go to a place called Value Village but I tend to have rotten luck finding anything that I could incorporate into a more gothic wardrobe.

• Brohoof 1

I go to a place called Value Village but I tend to have rotten luck finding anything that I could incorporate into a more gothic wardrobe.

heard of it. Never got to go myself. A bit out of the way.

But just keep looking. You're bound to find something, eventually.

And shop around, too.

• Brohoof 1

Not at all. I do have some fandom-related shirts, which I love, but apart from that, my wardrobe is hideous. I only own three pairs of jeans, all of which are super baggy and too big for me since I've been losing some weight. I own some nice shirts (by some I mean, like, four), but they're all dying a slow, painful death since I've had them so long. Fortunately, around this August I was promised an entirely new wardrobe, so I'm gonna be twice as careful with what I pick and making sure I actually look appealing to the eye.