Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy with the clothes you have?

ManaMinori

(edited)

No, I hate wearing clothes at all.  :dry:

But of the ones I have, I don't particularly feel any need for more. They serve their purpose of keeping me warm, and I am not interested in making my body a fashion statement. 

THAT SAID: I DO like pretty dresses, especially ones decorated with shiny things. I do know when colours are awfully mixed, and I would be more than happy to correct that, but for my own self, I just cannot care enough about the clothes that I have (because I can't afford any more anyway) to warrant any sort of shame over not being "in style". I have what I have, and it is what it is. I don't need more.

Edited by ARagY

Yes, I always try to buy high quality clothing and to look at least presentable. Perhaps that's a reason why Rarity is my favorite pony lol.  :D

However I'm not a big spender, I'm good at maintaining my clothes and if you buy high quality clothing it can last a long time. 

Well, the ones most happy about the clothes I wear are the people around me, even though they don't know it. Had I any eye-soaringly, sparkling, pink, positiviely glowing dresses and slippers, or any rainbow-coloured suits with a tophat and a red, glowing monocle, aswell as the most shining and brightest shoes to ever exist, I would most definitely wear those atleast once every week.

Buuut, I do suppose the clothes I currently have are... Suitable, for casual wear. Yes, I'm happy with them nonetheless :catface:

Like ARagY, I don't like to wear clothes and I am also not interested in fashion styles. The for me most important thing is that the clothes protects me for outside influences (like coldness) and fits to me (I like dark colors so I usually wear dark colors, but I don't experiment with them). And the clothes I have fulfill this. So I would say that I am content with the clothes I own. 

But I guess I have to sort some clothes out in the future because I have to much old clothes which I don't use anymore. 

• 3 years later...

I’m pretty satisfied with what I have. I have some favorites and whenever I pull them out from the closet and I’d think back “I remember buying this at a very good price” That’s always make me feel proud of myself for finding good deals and attires for some reason. 

I’m pretty happy with em, I find that I prefer being comfy while I’m out. But also some what stylish and I think I’ve found the perfect border inbetween 

I think my clothes are as unisex as I can get, and look quite nice (I won't mind wearing similar clothes to what I wear now, just maybe with some cute leggings and a cute skirt after I start transitioning),

so theres some tees and trousers that are too masculine for my liking, but mostly unisex that I dont really get dysphoria from my clothes apart from in formal situations (e.g. Church, School/College, Work, and other formal situations),

wouldn't mind some more dresses (in fact I would love a few cute dresses, some UGG boots, and a Michael Kors handbag)

Very, but only because I said screw society and started dressing the way I want in recent years.  I still have some more outfits to make and a lot of work to do before my wardrobe is complete, though.

• 1 month later...

Lol I just read the word i dont like to wear clothes and imagined someone naked haha. But meh clothes is okay i guess. I might need some more soon.