Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy with the clothes you have?

ManaMinori

In our post-lockdown world, clothes are optional most days, so... I guess I'm fine? It seems pointless buying anything new when I'm not gonna get any use out of it.

If I had a non-internet social life, I'd definitely want more shirts with logos/characters/etc.

I don't really spend too much time thinking about my clothes haha

I'm not sure what to answer here. Cause the clothes I wear everyday fit well and I don't have any reason to not be happy with them, I'm not really that into fashion to care lol. But on the other hand there are some type of clothes I just kind of wish I could or feel would be fun to wear.. but in reality I wouldn't actually wear them either because they aren't very comfortable or because they don't really suit my looks. Like for example I really like the looks of older 20s-40s fashion but I would look silly in that.

• 3 weeks later...

Not particularly. A lot of my clothes are wearing thin, falling apart, or don't fit properly, but I can't really justify buying new clothes since they're so expensive and the ones I have work good enough. I generally reserve my nicer clothes for the rare occasions I go out in public.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, been a while since I last posted on here...  Still don't like the clothes I have currently but since I don't have the money to buy any fabric or patterns to make what I actually like, I think becoming a sewist is on the back-burner for now, as much as I would like to make my own clothes.  I think I'll just try practicing with making my own clothes, or at least pattern-making since I have some school rolls of paper and I did actually buy myself some fancy pattern making paper for my birthday two years ago(luckily the roll was on sale around my birthday, talk about luck!!).  Maybe practice with the roll of paper before using that cool looking pattern paper I have?  Idk, just don't like wearing strictly t-shirts and jeans 24/7/365.  I did actually make a pattern-less, rectangle shift earlier this year but I ended up messing up the collar so I think it'll be ideal for sleeping in come winter months, it has a nice flow to it and it's comfy, it'll do.  But hey, at least I know I can do stuff like that!!!

(Oh goodness, it seems I'm in a rambling state of mind today...  Sorry about that!!!)

As long as it fits i wear it in daily life tbh. 

However I need a whooole new outfit range due to a career change. I need to look "professional" and stuff.

Off to the pencil skirts and high heels I go.. I guess. 

• 5 months later...

It’s a sea of black so I can’t complain. Besides almost fully transitioning to more adult style T-shirts like what blackcraft cult has I’d like to get some stylish non T-shirt clothes. I also need a new pair of black boots. 

It’s an ongoing work in progress. It’s improving but not where it could be.

• Brohoof 1

definitely not. 

Always feel like "I've worn this before" which is fine, wearing things multiple is fine duh! 

But like it's always like idk. Just feels like if someone looks at me they are gonna be like "that outfit again" 

And in general I just need more pretty clothing! 

Need lots more variation and colors!

• 1 year later...

Still not much new clothing. I did get this nice hoody from when I did a seaplane intro flight at the company shop :proud: . Will be a long time before I can wear it again. Outside anyways.

Also work pants.