Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Element of Honesty Traliers

Dapper Charmer

(edited)

This has been an idea i've had in my head for a while. Basically it's like Honest Traliers but with episodes from the show. If you don't know what Honest traliers is go and look them up they are fantastic.
But any way if i want this to be a real thing i can't do it by my self.

I need:
Writers: People to help write all the funny stuff.
An Editor(s): Someone to edit the clips and audio
Voice Actor: Someone to announce the Honest Tralier

For those wanting to Voice Act there can only be one so if you want to be the voice actor please post an audio clip of your best movie tralier voice and in 2 weeks i will pick the best one. if No one signs up i will have to do it.

Also I will limit it to maybe 5 or so writers, including myself.

Heres how it would work.
First all the writers will watch the episode we are doing a tralier for, then we all come together (probably with skype) to write the episode. We then record and send the audio plus any clips we want to use to the editor.

Here's a video detailing how the actual Honest Tralier guys do it:

If you want to be a part of this please sign up down below (Mention me if you do) or send me a PM

I hope to hear from you all.

The Team:

Writers:

@Dapper Charmer

@crispy fries

@Lord Bradley

@Denim&Venom

Editor(s):

@PonyLaces

Music:

@viper213

Tralier Guy:

@Randimaxis

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 2

@@Dapper Charmer,

I've been thinking of doing this for a while myself. I've even got ideas on what Honest Trailers would do if they covered Rainbow Rocks.

*Que epic voice guy.*

Starring!

-The Canker Sisters (The Sirens) 

-Miss Frizzle (Adagio)

-Star Scream (Aria)

-Yo Querio Taco bell (Sonata)

-Green Day (that hippy band)

-The Jigsaw killer (Derpy's band)

-Gem and The Holograms (Trixie and the illusions)

-Apacolyptica (Octavia)

-Lindsey Stirling (Bulk Biceps)

-Black Veil Brides (The CMC)

-And Equestria Girls Inferior. Rainbow Rocks Superior (Vinyl & her transforming car)

*cue end title sequence*

High School Musical!

Also, this project should be called "Element Of Honesty Trailers" and have AJ's cutie mark in the rating. 

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom

Thanks for the great suggestion on a title for the show. And its great to have you onboard.

@@viper213

Thanks

@@crispy fries, @@Denim&Venom, @@viper213, @@Lord Bradley, @@PonyLaces, @,

Hey Everyone, if you've read all the Posts in this topic you'll know Denim&Venom suggested the name Element of Honesty Traliers, Thanks again Denim, so i was thinking instead of using a movie tralier voice what if we could get a really good AppleJack voice? Since she is the element of honesty. Please tell me what you think of this idea.

Lord Bradley also sugested Discord

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

I'll see what the rest of the team thinks and i'll also do a poll.

@, @@crispy fries, @@Denim&Venom, @@Lord Bradley

Attention to all writers.
I believe we have enough writers to start working on the script. The first Honest Trailer will be for Friendship is Magic Part 1&2. So I would like you all to watch those episodes and take note on anything; you thought made no sense, you think could make a funny joke, you just plan didn't like. In a day or so's time I will open a PM or, if everyone has it, a Skype group and we will all work on the script. With me working as the scribe. Swearing is allowed but it will be censored, keep it no nsfw and please no sexual jokes.
I suggest you watch some Honest Trailers so you know what their comedy is like. Finally keep in mind names for the Starring section at the end.

I think making a completely new channel for the series would be a better idea, but whatever works.

@@PonyLaces

Cool. Do you have any examples of your editing experience?

I've been editing for years but I haven't really done anything pony related, so I don't have much to show. I'd be willing to show you my editing skills by editing something that you give me. That way you can see how I edit now.

Honest Trailers has kind of a simple editing style, so I think I'll be able to replicate it pretty well.