Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What did you do today?

Member Berry

(edited)

I just realised there's no thread like that here :P

I went for a picnic for my nephew's first birthday :) My sister's boyfriend's family were all playing rounders (it's basically British baseball without strikes) and I didn't want to play in case it triggered off another nosebleed as I've been having a few lately so I just watched :P

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 1

I had a breakfast with my Family, than my father took me back home with his car.

Now im in my room and then...well, i started watching random Videos and posted in this Forums.

Thats pretty much it.

Oh yeah, i also bought myself the Game " Lego Loco ". Not sure why, because i couldnt even get this other old Lego game to work.

Well, i guess im a collector...  :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Well, today I headed up to radioshack to get myself a little pocket radio for work. I found that my lower powered lumia phone has an FM tuner, but sadly my more formidable nexus device does not. That kind of breaks my workflow...

Today I bought breakfast at McDonalds for my myself and my parents. I also have been browsing on the forum and watching video games and funny videos on YouTube. I also have been talking to a group of friends on Skype.  

Spent most of my day on these forums with the same video repeating in the background.

Then,I fed the calves at 4:50. Now,I'm trying to get myself in the drawing mood. 

I have been working with our textile guy at work early this morning, had a cup of coffee with one of my girl besties and is heading off for gym in about an hour or so. Going to dinner afterwards to celebrate my best friends birthday.  :grin:

I didn't do anything productive today which means I've just wasted time!  :icwudt:  I've been on the computer browsing various sites and then I slept. I don't mind though, lazy days like these are usually my favorite. I really should start iterating maths later this evening though. I have an exam coming.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a hospital appointment for the surgeon to check how well my mouth is healing as I had my wisdom teeth (and four other teeth) removed last month. He said it's healing very well :) I'm going to be fitted for a brace soon.

• 2 years later...

I formatted some cards in Word for a project that I feel like I've talked about at least a million times by now. But other than that, nothing of any significance.

Edited by Barik, the Master Mechanic

• 2 months later...
  1. Ran some errands
  2. Processed Mars and Uranus data from last night
  3. Enjoyed the sunshine
  4. Imaged Uranus again

I also periodically logged on the forums. Today was a good day. :mlp_grin:

I stumbled into my bathroom as I had been asleep for so long that I had intense nausea and headache spurred on by dehydration. 

I deleted my facebook and yahoo accounts.

I cleaned out my cat litter boxes and showered. 

I caught up on all the youtube I missed.

And I watched Babylon 5 with my parents. Greatest Sci-Fi show ever made. 

I haven't done anything today. I'm sick, glowing with fever and I can't seem to do much of anything. Posting here is my big activity for today and I can barely focus on the keys on my computer. I can only imagine what these posts are going to look like once I become lucid again.

I helped out my dad pick out a new laptop. His old HP one was falling apart and he had only had it for a few years. It was all hardware issues too, bloody HP...

I also spent some time reading a new book and catching up on my weekly anime shows.

I slept in until 3:30pm! I then went into work at 5:00pm, came home, and now i'm just on the forums. Very exciting.