Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think Spitfire's nickname is?

Soaring Symphony

"I was ........ oven" was what I got.

"I was tripped in an oven"

"I almost tripped in an oven"

...what?

From what I heard, it didn't sound like a nickname; it sounded like she was explaining why she got that name. Hopefully that makes sense.

"I almost tripped in an oven" makes no sense, unless she was so clumsy she somehow tripped all the way to an oven in the Wonderbolts building. Tripfire? I would understand why she wouldn't like that. ;)

Tripfire doesn't even rhyme.

Clearly she left her oven on...or her fly was undone...or her shoelaces untied.

;)

The more I think about it, the more I believe it should be "Shitstorm" - because it seems like almost every episode she appears in causes some huge debate among the fans! XD

• Brohoof 1

Due to them not saying it, it might be clopfire :toldya: .  Maybe I'm looking too deep into the whole not saying it on television thing :lie: .

Well, she's a hot mare, so it's possible  :orly:

(edited)

Also remember they get their name based on what clumsy move they pulled.

I'm guessing Shitfire dropped a couple of douches while flying... 

Get it? Shit.... fire!

Edited by cider float

It's evidently something that the writers couldn't air, which makes it quite delicious for older audiences to speculate as to what it is exactly, especially considering there's some colorful language which just so happens to rhyme with Spitfire's name quite nicely.  :orly:

• Brohoof 3

booty mctooty, after her extreme level of flatulence caused by her excitement upon joining the wonderbolts. or we can always assume that it's something so fantastically dirty that children will cry for generations

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Smash-fire.

I mean, considering that ponies consider 'peev' to be profanity, Smash-fire has to come close.

.....right?

• Brohoof 1

On 16/5/2016 at 6:41 AM, Foxy Socks said:

Thanks, now I have been repeating that part of the episode and will probably have that scene burned into my mind. :P I couldn't hear it well, and it seems unlikely it was meant to be an actual word rather than whisper sounds, but it sounds like two or three words. Hm ;)

Edit: The last word sounds like oven xD Not sure.

Well, "oven" and "fire" both seem relatable, so I guess it could fit...

Maybe someday, when viewers are not expecting it, this name will pop by, even if not directly...it could be a small, ehm, bonus (?) people could find in season 8...who knows...

1 minute ago, PathfinderCS said:

Smash-fire.

I mean, considering that ponies consider 'peev' to be profanity, Smash-fire has to come close.

.....right?

Maybe...

In my opinion, though, we could find out during future episodes, whether in a direct or indirect way

18 hours ago, KatonRyu said:

I'd say Shitfire since that's probably the first thing everyone thinks of. I'm not going to attempt to guess how she might have gotten it, though.

Maybe she was a really bad flyer at the beginning...but I doubt somepony would have called her bad/vulgar names...wouldn't know, then!:P

I wouldn't want to say bad words, especially not for one of the best ponies in the show (imo) but the first thing that came up on my mind was Shitfire, idk why.