Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think Spitfire's nickname is?

Soaring Symphony

You can’t even say euphemisms because people will know to look them up, or too many people know what it means that it’s almost pointless censoring, but I want to bet that the initials of her name are “G.H.” :orly: .

People are saying that they heard the whispering closely and heard "I got shoved in an oven" or something to do with ovens. This oven may have burned a certain part of her body, and a tweet from the staff said that it rhymes with her name. I'm gonna go with Clitfire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/15/2016 at 9:27 PM, Soaring Symphony said:

At the end of Newbie Dash, there was a short scene in which all of the Wonderbolts told Rainbow Dash their various embarrassing nicknames.  Yet, when they got to Spitfire, she whispered it in Dash's ear and Dash responded that it was "way worse than Crash".  So what the heck is it then?  I need to know.

Spitfire is not her real name, that's what everyone think, because everyone call her like that, but the truth is, that spitfire is her nickname and we don't know her real name. I know it, because my bff got the comics for that and there aren't just some whisper sounds, there is very big Spitfire

Spitfire is not her real name, that's what everyone think, because everyone call her like that, but the truth is, that spitfire is her nickname and we don't know her real name. I know it, because my bff got the comics for that and there aren't just some whispering, there is very big Spitfire! I hope I helped you some way

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'm probably late but I think it's "in a full body wing-and-hoof cast, drinking through straw". 

Cause in the Washouts episode when Scootaloo wanted to join The Washouts, RD attempted to change Scoot's mind, she also told about it to Spitfire and Spitfire told RD to handle it herself. So when Spitfire started trying to change Scootaloo's mind about The Washouts, she said "You'll end up in a full body wing-and-hoof-cast, drinking through straw" and she repeated it many times. I think Spitfire was talking about her own exprience and for me the nickname really is worse than "Crash". Plus knowing Spitfire, she looks like the one to do something really dangerous to end up in a full body wing-and-hood cast and drink through straw.

It's just my opinion tho :')

On 5/15/2016 at 9:27 PM, Soaring Symphony said:

At the end of Newbie Dash, there was a short scene in which all of the Wonderbolts told Rainbow Dash their various embarrassing nicknames.  Yet, when they got to Spitfire, she whispered it in Dash's ear and Dash responded that it was "way worse than Crash".  So what the heck is it then?  I need to know.

"ExpectorateFire"

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...