Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I am new here

Babyyoshi309

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I have been looking for a way to be an official member of the fan base without leaving my house. I finally found it! :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I heard how it was popular, so one day when I was bored, I decided to match an episode. This decision so far has changed my life, and I hope it will continue to do so in the future! :D

So glad to finally be an official member of the fan base! I am teenage guy in high school (yeah, really interesting  :orly: ). I love to play video games. My favorites are Yoshi's Island (The original), All the Pokemon games, and Borderlands 2. Though I have played many games, and I most commonly play, League of Legends, Trove, Borderlands 2, Depth, and many other games. I live a boring life in Arizona, where I spend all my time contemplating life, playing video games, or doing something MLP related. Most of my friends are on the internet, since everyone I know in real life are not very nice, or I have nothing whatsoever in common with. So glad to finally be an official member of the fan base!

Did I mention how I am excessively happy to finally be an official member of the fan base!  :love:

• Brohoof 7

Hello, @@Babyyoshi309

Welcome aboard to the froums. My name is Venomous and it's lovely to meet you! Please enjoy your stay!

(I am also a big Pokemon fan)

:grin:

• Brohoof 4

Hey Yoshi (= Welcome to us, I'm glad you're excited to be a part of our community but I just want to remind you that there is no such thing as being an "official" member of the fanbase. If you like Friendship is Magic and consider yourself a fan, it's official already :P There's no need for you to feel as if you haven't been a part of the fandom just because you have not joined a forum! Either way, it's nice to see you here now though :) I hope you will have a lot of fun

• Brohoof 4

I know, I just don't feel official unless I contribute something, and now I can!  :D

And thanks!  :love:

Hey Yoshi (= Welcome to us, I'm glad you're excited to be a part of our community but I just want to remind you that there is no such thing as being an "official" member of the fanbase. If you like Friendship is Magic and consider yourself a fan, it's official already :P There's no need for you to feel as if you haven't been a part of the fandom just because you have not joined a forum! Either way, it's nice to see you here now though :) I hope you will have a lot of fun

• Brohoof 2

post-37231-0-50809800-1463102836.png

Babyyoshi309 welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :grin: 

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Babyyoshi309, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Babyyoshi, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :)   '''

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Just an update!

I am doing great on the forums so far! I created an oc (profile picture *not anymore*), though I might need to change the hair since it looks to much like canned cream's oc. I have created my first post (theorizing about episode 9: https://mlpforums.com/topic/151972-season-6-episode-9-saddle-row-rec/). I feel really confident that my experience will continue to be great!  :D

And I just wanted to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the forums so far!  :D

*Edit:

Another status update! I am no longer a blank flank!!!  :D  I am currently drawing my oc myself, and am going to add a cutie mark (not sure what it will be though). Once again, thank you for the support! :D

(and any ideas on what my cutie mark should be?)

Edited by Babyyoshi309
  • Brohoof 2