Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world What?! Why can't I post a new topic?

MoodRaiser
Go to solution Solved by Bogrick Grey Mane,

When first arriving in MLP Forums, I found the Roleplay World. I tried to make a new one, but all I got was: "cannot start a new topic". The question is: Why can't I post a new topic?

Hi MoodRaiser, since this is a general question regarding the use of the site, I have moved it here to the Site Questions & Technical Support section, were you should get answers that are much more suited to your question.

It's because to access those boards you need to be a Muffin.

Which you were not at the time.

• Brohoof 1

To post in some sections of the site you need to be a 'Muffin' and have made 5 active posts in the mane area of the site, 5 is a relatively low number, used to keep spambots from getting into the RP section. They're generally noticed and banned before they ever reach 5 posts.
To reach 5 posts, simply post any response that offers contribution to a thread in any forum of the site, with these exceptions:
    Welcoming Plaza
    Testing Forums
    Roleplay OOC sections
    Fan Clubs subsection
    Any of the Cloudsdale Colliseum subsections (Forum Games, Ask a Pony or Forum Lounge)

Since you have now made more than 5 posts and have reached the level of 'Muffin' you should be able to post and start topics in all sections of the forums.

If you have any further questions, feel free to look around or post in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum! :muffins: "