Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you all relax in your alone time.

Twiggy

Got laid off earlier today, so I'm gonna take the next couple of days to chill and get shit done around the house.

Right now I'm kickin it by listening to Rachmaninoff and Tchaikovsky while sipping on a glass of Jim Beam.

How about you?

Sorry to hear about you getting laid off, but I usually read a book and have a glass of wine to relax during my down time :)

Its no big deal. I work in the construction industry. That's how it is, in the US at least. Not the best job security, but the pay and benefits are great.

I'll have a new job by the end of next week. :D

• Brohoof 1

Sorry to hear about your job, I hope everything turns out great for you soon! I find that you can never go wrong with a little music. Kicking back with a nice, long playlist of favorite songs always puts me in a better mood. As weird as this may sound, I also find light exercise or yoga as great stress relievers. They provide an outlet of energy just wide enough to help while not putting too much strain on the body, making relaxing even easier after the fact. 

Sorry for the book I just wrote.  :D   Best wishes!

(edited)

I relax by playing my guitar, drinking, and listening to music. I like to bum around at the local cafe and silently judge strangers while I drink coffee. I like to go on walks through town. I like to write songs and poems. I like to browse the web and play video games. And of course, drugs. Really just whatever I feel like doing as long as I can take it slow and easy.

Edited by El Duderino

I normally relax by watching a bunch of MLP. My brother knows I'm a brony and he's fine with it but watching things alone sometimes feels better cause you feel free from judgement.

Relaxing? Alone you say? *ahem* Dirty jokes aside, I can't relax. And what I mean by "Can't relax" is that I'm always moving. I will wander back and fourth around my house, making up the most unusual and insane stories that anyone could ever come up with. And over half the time I act them out. Voices and everything.

I wish I was making this up to sound less weird. But that's the joy of it. It's so weird that it is true!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Usually I just watch some cartoons or do a little writing. But if I'm really stressed I'll pour a glass of wine, grab my big plushie panda bear and watch my favorite movie in the altogether. (Nothing naughty here, I'm just by myself!) 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

whenever I'm alone, I'm usually either drawing fanmade mlp battle scenes using my own O.Cs or writing down the script to the sequel to Turnabout Storm. I'm determined to turn it into a great series with some help from John.

(edited)

Lets see...

• Listen to some upbeat, happy music.
  • Draw something.
  • Aimlessly browse youtube or watch twitch.
  • Brew a cup of tea.
  • Nap.

And that's pretty much it. Napping is always nice, especially waking up after a nice 30 minute powersnooze.

Edited by Celtore

Lottsa simple things. Listening to music is a big one for me, as I tend to zone out to the music and since I am usually rocking back and forth already, I tend to do so to the beat, which is soothing. Another thing is, of course, video games, which can at times be not relaxing if it frustrates me. There's also watching some videos while having a small snack, going on long walks, or even just taking a nap.

• Brohoof 1