Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you all relax in your alone time.

Twiggy

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhhhh boy. I think I've found my thread. Loneliness is LIFE. I like to listen to relaxing brony music or play video games. On super rare occasions, I meditate. I mean seriously, I wish I could live in an entirely new world where no one but me is there.

ASMR or just watching YouTube...

Video Games if it's the weekend and I have no work to do (extremely rare), but I'll usually play 24/7 if I'm on school break.

Art or writing. If I'm too stressed to focus on anything I'll watch a soothing movie or cartoon (Savannah Smiles, Tangled, From Up On Poppy Hill to name a few of my 'big guns'). Sometimes it's restful just to lie on the bed in the dark and think (not about stressful stuff of course, just stuff). 

• Brohoof 1

I usually listen relaxing music (chill out, new age or trance) and/or make vectors or watch videos. And when the weather is good, I go out and make an walk through my village or the forest. 

I usually do a lot of writing,and when i'm not, I'm entertaining myself with possible story ideas. But sometimes it's just browsing the internet. 

Noooo idea, whatever there is to do I guess. I live in the middle of nowhere so there isn't anything close to home to do outside, so I usually just sit at home either forever watching videos/livestreams, playing video games and listening to music. Or all 3 at the same time  :okiedokieloki:

-Play some video games

-Watch some YouTube videos

-Draw on my tablet

-Listen to music in English or different languages

-Watch movies/tv shows

-Chill on forums

-Practice my violin

-Sleep

-etc

Writing helps me relax. It's that, talking to a friend, or reading something. Nothing beats spending time with your friends to relax :)

~Lunatone

well there's a bunch of stuff I can do to relax:

-Listening to dubstep/chillstep/trap/house/rock (dub/trap max volume and basssssssssssssss LETS GOO)

-Playing some games helps too ^-^ been a gamer nearly my entire life this is what I really enjoy doing

-Helping my friend with his music(he's a dj that makes everything from 0 he uses my musical sence my voice and my opinions all the time)

-Drawing //sometimes I just do some random lines on a piece of papper and then my artistic sence makes something out of it

-Speaking with my friends// skype ts3 and stuff like that

-Playing games with friends its the best tho

-To write songs that come into my mind helps too

-Lurking around the town//simply walking /bicicle/skateboard/roller skates(tricks I do really well are made with ease they relax me a  lot)

-Playing my guitar

-Playing with animals ... you know... Like a parrot or a dogge

-however sometimes being alone in my room feels the most relaxing once upon a time