powerpuff-tsubasa

where will you travel in the future?

i wish i'd travel to europe. canada. japan and s. korea. share your thoughts

I've always wanted to go to both Germany and Japan one day.  I've always wanted to go to WGT that goes on in Germany, it's a festival dedicated to goths and other similar subcultures!  

Hm. I will be traveling to Texas in the not so distant future. New Zealand, Japan, Egypt, Scotland, and many many others are on my bucket list. 

I want to travel to Germany and Scotland. I've already been to Italy and Spain, but I would love to go again. Florence and Madrid are two of my favorite places I've ever been. I might get to visit New York City soon.

Depending how things go I may move up north to Wisconsin away from the desert, and with live with *shudders* grass... Or I might just stay here... as for places I'd like to visit... London, Moscow, and Hawaii are on the top.

I dont want to travel anywhere...maybe if i have a relationship at some point, than i would travel somewhere, but i dont want to travel alone.

And i have currently zero plans for traveling.

Badges

I will travel....

Into the future!

One day at a time.

But other than that.... I don't really know.

Travel to the tropics and maybe to Australia.

Badges

I'd love to tour the rest of Europe. Visit all its major cities at some point in my life. I believe next on the list was Budapest in Hungary.

I may also travel to England in the near future to study an undergraduate.

I would love to see Italy. For that matter most of Europe. But I recently saw a show about Japan and it was so fascinating I can't get it out of my mind. I'm afraid I'd have to check out Japan first. So cool.  :pinkie:

Britain, France and the Netherlands I'd love to visit eventually.

If I were able to travel to anywhere in the world, I would love to visit France or Italy.

I'll go to the Southern African countries and Malaysia / Thailland.

Screw Japan. Japan is overrated and overhyped.

Badges

So far I've been to Poland, Germany, France, Lithuania, England, Korea, and Bonaire (a Dutch island near the coast of Venezuela).

(Technically I've been to Japan too, but only briefly in the airport on the way to Korea T.T )

(I'm from the US)

The top places I'd like to visit one day are probably New Zealand, Australia, and Japan.

Also Egypt, Iceland, Argentina, Italy or Greece would be nice.

If we ever establish colonies on the Moon or Mars in my lifetime, I'd like to visit there too.

Even cooler if we build colonies on Venus floating in the atmosphere, I would love to travel there more than anywhere else.

Or if we happen to make interstellar travel efficiently possible through wormholes or teleportation or something, than I'd totally love to travel to Alpha-Centauri or some star system in the Andromeda Galaxy.

I'd love to go to one of the Hawaiian islands or Australia, dunno why, why want to! 

One day hope I travel to USA and Tokyo as well as some parts of UK.

Badges

I will travel....

Into the future!

One day at a time.

But other than that.... I don't really know.

i also want to travel into the future as well. hopefully we'll make it there

If I could travel in the future I'd go to Mars. Always wanted to check it out.  :ooh: I love to play in the sand. 

If I could travel in the future I'd go to Mars. Always wanted to check it out. :ooh: I love to play in the sand.

then well travel to mars together and make sand castles :D

(edited)

A bunch of other places here in Brazil, after that i plan on traveling to Canada, Ireland, New Zeland, U.S.A., England, Australia and pretty much any other english-speaking countries i can find.

i MIGHT travel to Japan someday but i'm not sure.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

I would like to travel around my country rather than abroad because there are amazing places must be visited. For example;

Bozcaada - Ayazma Beach ( I was there last year ;) ) :

Beylik-Koyu-Bozcaada-...-Beylikkoyu-Ayaz

Fethiye Dead Sea :

37828153.jpg

And many more places like this waiting for me to visit :D  '''

I'd like to someday go to Australia. There's some beautiful country there. It would be amazing to go into the outback. Then, I would like to go to Japan. I'd like to compare the reality from what I've seen in all the anime I've watched. I'd also like to go to England. I actually have distant relations there. It would be fun to try and look them up.

As many places as i can, I have plans to drive to Alaska from my home in California up the Yukon territory to around Fairbanks to camp and fish, been once before and loved it.