How was this episode?  

204 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• It was bad; deplorable even.
    • I just didn't like it.
    • So much meh.
    • I liked it well enough.
    • It was FABULOUS Darling!

That episode was delightful! A mane 6 episode where they all play a decent part and all get great and memorable moments? When was the last time we got one of those?!

I'm so glad that this wasn't a solo Rarity episode, as much as I love her, because I just love seeing the mane 6 each add their own unique personalities to the table. This is what really made the interviews with the reporter so great! Nick Confalone has proven that he knows how to write all the mane 6 brilliantly. Excited to see more episodes from him now.

Best moments:

NO SPOILERS! (new reaction image)

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP (someone had better remix that)

Those raccoon waiters tho

Everyone just blurting out things they shouldn't at their interviews 

Spoon fingers!

All the new background ponies (some of them has really cool designs)

The humor in general just knocked it out the park!

10/10 ep. Far and away the best episode of the season. Can totally see myself watching this again several times.

• Brohoof 4

0/10 no Starlight.

In all seriousness, this episode was hilarious. I never thought I'd see a mockumentary style episode of MLP.

- Pulp fiction reference at the beginning.

- The "Too many Pinkie pies" reference was amazing! PINKIE CLONES ARE STILL LIVING AMONG US!!!! HIDE YO KIDS!

- The angel and devil Raritys were great, I remember them doing something similar in "Secret of my excess."

- I love how Twilight's way of keeping Rarity from seeing the boutique was to lock her in the display window all day. I love our Princess of friendship.

Fantastic episode overall, it appears that Rarity's new boutique is a SWEEPING success!! Seewhatididthere

• Brohoof 5

I wonder is Pinkie clone wasn't also a sneaky reference to the return of the Changelings.

#theyliveamongus

Thought it was a fun episode, though personally it felt too familiar to several past episodes for me to give it a "LOVED IT" rating. Still one of the funnier episodes in the show

Rarity's line in the beginning would make for a great way to discretely preview new episodes.

My sentiments precisely.

• Brohoof 5

This was a pleasantly refreshing episode, a unique take to the story that played off well. I came in expecting it to be a bit hit or miss, but everything came together just perfect. Good humor, a little reference here and there, seeing Rarity return to freak-out mode, what more could one ask for darling? :please:

Definitely approve of the interview style flashbacks adding some extra comedic elements from each of the cast. Can't quite put my finger on what it reminds me of, but I know I've seen that style somewhere before. :huh:

Everypony felt like they had a place in this episode, nothing was really forced or made into a cheap joke, they stuck well to their characters and all played a part. I'm surprised honestly, considering the simplicity of the overall plot. They managed to pull something really special out of this one. Hope to see more unexpected surprises like this for the remainder of the season. :lol:

My two cents, Rarity!

1159371__safe_rarity_screencap_animated_

• Brohoof 7

Best moments: NO SPOILERS! (new reaction image) SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP (someone had better remix that) Those raccoon waiters tho Everyone just blurting out things they shouldn't at their interviews  Spoon fingers! All the new background ponies (some of them has really cool designs) The humor in general just knocked it out the park!

Also, I agree I liked that it wasn't solo Rarity. I love her but we've gotten lots of her lately and it's great to have team episodes where the mane6 shine as friends.  :D

• Brohoof 3

The synopsis confused me. It made it sound like somepony was gonna expose the mane six for messing up the store opening and were going to get arrested or something.

(edited)

This is my favorite episode this season so far. The characters were all written well, and the humor didn't seem forced or milked. The interview scenes kind of reminded me of "The Office". One of my favorite things was...

post-24370-0-02316100-1463851847.png

this. ^_^

As for younger kids maybe not following, well they can always watch it again when they're older. :huh:

I like that the writers are given the liberty to change things up with the format once and a while. This and "Rarity Investigates" are good examples.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 3

- There was so much of a glow effect on the ponies during the opening of the store that it was like looking at the sun

- The usual end credits theme makes a comeback, [sarcasm] I missed it so much [/sarcasm]

- "Only twilight could make a song about sweeping" (or whatever how it goes). Someone hasn't heard about Brony musicians, I give it 1 day until a remix is uploaded

Rarity's Law: Whatever can go wrong does go wrong.

:lol: at the Too Many Pinkie Pies reference XD

Rainbow Dash imitating Rarity— Now THAT'S how you write an imitation joke correctly. XD

• Brohoof 4

1159425__safe_screencap_smiling_animated

I love Plaid Stripes! She's so adorable!

I love the eccentric characters on this show. 

Also ... that closing shot :D

large.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I love Plaid Stripes! She's so adorable!

totally, I was kinda upset when her dad forced Rarity to hire her, but by the end it was all worth it

Edited by Delzepp

I legitimately have not laughed out loud so much since Slice of Life. I did not expect to enjoy a Rarity-centered episode.

Definitely my favorite episode of the season so far! :D

• Brohoof 5

I really liked this episode. I especially liked the format it had, with the cutting back and forth between each girl and getting their perspective on the situation. I always enjoy episodes that are based around all 6 girls.\

While the landlord's daughter was a brat, she was still pretty cute.

Loved Twilight's cuteness when it comes to organizing.

Overall fun episode.

• Brohoof 3