1. 1. Did you like it?

• It was bad; deplorable even.
    • I just didn't like it.
    • So much meh.
    • I liked it well enough.
    • It was FABULOUS Darling!

Dash impersonation is awesome. <3

• Brohoof 2

What is it with everypony impersonating everypony else, this season?

Lol way to go, Twilight, locking Rarity in the window Display

Princess of Friendship, everyone!

Btw, who even has pockets, anymore?

Lol what?

• Brohoof 2

Twilight organizing the clothes racks reminds me of the time I was handling the clothes at my summer job at Goodwill last year. :twi:  Good times.

This episode was pretty good.

I really liked the mockumentary sytle that the episode had similar to something like the Office.  I feel like it allowed for a lot of great comedic moments, such as Pinkie Pie referencing Too Many Pinkie Pies.

This episode also had a lot of funny moments in it.

Each of the mane 6 got something to do and a moment to shine in this episode.

I especially liked how adorkable Twilight was here.

A little disappointed there wasn't a Rarity song in this episode, but I can manage.

Also Rarity For You looks like it's going to be an awesome boutique.

• Brohoof 5

That was hilarious .... that was Rarity and the Mane Six in great form and I laughed pretty much non stop. The Too Many Pinkie Pies reference had me laughing for minute or two straight I had to rewind. 

• Brohoof 7

I think this might have just been one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen in the entire show, but even then it stayed true to character and had a nice heartwarming ending. The pacing was spot-on too.

Another for the list of favorites for sure, I can't think of anything to really complain about here. :D

• Brohoof 6

I cannot even begin to stress how much I loved this episode. Its humor was just top notch. So many jokes landed beautifully and made me laugh out loud. 

The interview style of the episode REALLY meshed well with the feel of the show, I dare say they should look into more reasons to do that kind of thing more often. 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Yet another great and funny Rarity episode. I loved the story telling method of starting after the fact and re-telling the whole thing through interviews. From the beginning, you're imagining some epic disaster, especially with cavalcade of issues piling up, which makes the ultimate outcome all the better for it. And to J. Jonah Jamerson no less!

I laughed so hard at the angel and devil Rarity's. So much good jokes in this episode, like how Pinkie stiffs JJJ with the bill and how Dash keeps saying things on the record that she really shouldn't.  

It was hilarious seeing Twilight go super organizer. To me she looked like the only pony who was enjoying herself. 

Although, am I the only one wondering why a race without fingers has yet to invent a spoon glove when a third of their race would have difficulty with cutlery? If they haven't, then that mare needs to patent those pronto. She's make a fortune!  

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 6

Whoa... This episode was something else. A swirling whirlwind of mockumentry-style self referential humor was not what I expected, but damn did they pull it off. I did wonder how Rarity suddenly had a boutique in Manehatten, so it was nice to get this backstory and so much more. Tons of fun to watch, episodes like this are why I watch this show, freakin' ace. :D

• Brohoof 6

I loved this one. <3 Best pony bias aside, really liked how they handled it; the humor, the expressions, the set-up, some cute moments as well~ Definitely one of my favorites of the season, along with Gauntlet of Fire.

Also, Twilight knows how to drop some beats. :D Sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep~

• Brohoof 8