Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions I have a couple of questions just want to know?

Cinnamon pastry
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Well ... like Yamet it may be redundant. On the other hand there could be a case made for the interactive viability of a 'reaction' button with several options which could conceivably include 'hugs' as an option. The counter argument to implementing a feature like that is

1. Too much like Facebook

2. Removes possible motivation to leave a textual reply

3. Would only focus on positive or neutral reactions to keep with the tone of the site (requests for a 'Dislike Button' are always denied).

RP is designed to be a focused environment for the benefit of enhancing the experience of all RP'ers. Perhaps if you itemized the specific restrictions you don't like, the RP staff could address them more easily.

If you ask me, the "Brohoof" button is good enough. Why would there be any need to do anything more than that? You like a post, you Brohoof it; Enough said. Members generally just put *Hugs* in their post when it's something more sensitive anyway.

• Brohoof 1

And I don't like how I can't just rp like any where on the rp site like it does not have a wall for threads or anything

Good point. Placing a restriction on being able to post in EqE unless you have an active/approved character would be a welcome feature.

I would also like adding a feature giving DM's the ability to set approved members only as posting approved so that RP crashing is reduced. This would be a value added feature.

:)

• Brohoof 1

On b2 the hug button is a personal things on your profile for you to send hugs to your friends and your mate

BronySquare is a totally different kind of site. This is not a social media site, it's a forum. Forums operate totally different, they are designed for more public discussions. Sites like BronySquare are meant to be more of a private interaction between you and your friends. This site is not like that, so what works there doesn't always work here.

And I don't like how I can't just rp like any where on the rp site like it does not have a wall for threads or anything

I think the main reason is to prevent what sites like PonySquare have: lots of really terrible RP. As "elitist" as it sounds, having some kind of threshold of quality at least reduces the amount of really bad RPs. PonySquare is a nightmare trying to find anyone "good".