Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seeking Art, Offering Randomness

Randimaxis

Hiya... uhm, you reading this!

You've gotten this far, so I assume you're still interested.  Glad to see it!  Somepony's gotta start trading SOMEthing, right?  And THAT, dear reader, is what I'm offering!

SOMETHING!

WAIT!  No, don't LEAVE!  Hold on!

Okay, I'm NOT just saying it out of having nothing to offer, oh no no nooooooo... but what I have available is a bit more... random?... than other folks.

I offer my services in whatever capacity they may be best utilized to your advantage - within the realm of my ability, of course.

I can make sigs or avis, given the right source materials (only use other folks' stuff with permission, please) - I can write a short-story about a character of your choosing (including your own OC) - I can do talky-things with my voice that can sound kinda funny, via Vocaroo...

Actually, I'm up for all sorts of random access stuff (see what I did there?), so feel free to ask about anything you have in mind, with THREE exceptions:

NO CLOP OR GORE.

NO PERSONAL/PRIVATE INFORMATION EXCHANGES.

NO MONEY INVOLVED, PERIOD.

As for what I'm looking for in trade, I'll be brief; no sense going on for days about details.

I have an RP called The Blackwater Quarry, and I would absolutely ADORE artwork of any aspect of it you might like: the NPCs, the OCs, the quarry itself, anything inspired by it.  I'll most likely post whatever I get here on the OOC thread, and of course the artist will receive full and proper credit.

The RPs that deal directly with the Blackwaters are these:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/136815-rp-the-blackwater-quarry/

The Blackwater Quarry

https://mlpforums.com/topic/133596-ooc-the-blackwater-quarry-ooc/

The OOC Thread for The Blackwater Quarry

(NPC/Location Descriptions)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/142290-a-cultural-exchange-1x1-with-randimaxis/

A Cultural Exchange (with Randimaxis)

(An RP where the quarry and it's denizens are more fully explored)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/135114-sombras-shadow/

Sombra's Shadow

(An alternate reality dealing with the last Blackwater and involving Blackwater history)

As I said, I am willing to trade... something... and I am NOT looking for a handout; I'm willing to work for it, because that feels like the proper thing to do.

I am willing to realize that this idea might be a bit out there for some folks, so I assure you ahead of time that if you, the reader, don't want to answer to this, feel free to move on.  No harm, no foul.

But if there IS an interest, just post below and we'll figure out what we're doing from there.

Okay, then... here goes nothin'... [*presses the Post New Topic button*]

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is a tad disappointing.

It's okay though - didn't exactly expect anyone to flood the thread; juuuuuuuuuust gonna sit right here, I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Meeeeh, I wish I had more time. I have seen your topics, I'd gladly draw something for you, but I have still some stressful weeks ahead of me. If you are still looking for someone by then (~28 June), pm me, in case I forget.

Good luck until then ! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is a tad disappointing.

It's okay though - didn't exactly expect anyone to flood the thread; juuuuuuuuuust gonna sit right here, I guess.

Thanks for bumping this thread, man!

I checked out the NPCs and I absolutely adore Luther. You know what? As soon as I'm done with my thesis, I'll do a fan art of him. Why the hell not! :D

• Brohoof 1

@ConcorDisparate, I wholeheartedly thank you for your interest alone!  

Whenever you have time to discuss something we could TRADE (I will not take no for an answer), then we can discourse further on the possibilities; I'll give you a jingle around the end of June - if it's no good, then no worries.

(I just don't feel like an idiot because no one responded anymore!  THANK YOU! :D  )

@Merion, the gratitude I feel to you is enormous... but this is a TRADE; I have yet to hear what you'd like in return?

• Brohoof 3

Oh, kind @Frosty Frost, you warm my heart.  <3

I accept ANY kind of art; an artist's work is ALWAYS unique, and I encourage uniqueness... no matter how good you believe you are, I will LOVE whatever you make for this.  It's not about WHAT the gift is - it's the fact that it IS a gift is what counts.

And I LOVE giving gifts!

So, what would you wish of me, my friend?  *bows humbly*

I'd like to comb through those links and find something to draw as well. (: There may be a bit of a wait as I really need to get cracking on my Pathfinder campaign (first time GM here, scared to bits and pieces), but I'll definitely make it happen. This will also give me a good kick in the rear to try drawing a real background for once...  :please:

• Brohoof 2

Ahh! *blushes*

@Randimaxis, I mean it when I say that I'm not confident in my drawing. I could try...but I really don't think it's going to be any good...

But if it works like giving gifts, I'll probably have a go. I also love giving gifts. :squee:

I'm a bit busy today, but tomorrow I'll probably go to work on something for you.

I need to force myself to practice drawing anyway, so that I can become slightly less incompetent!

But something in return...? Hmm...

I guess asking something now would force me to go through with drawing, which is a good thing.

In that case...*blushes deep red*...please write a short Starlight x Sunburst shipfic please...if that's not too much...sorry...

• Brohoof 1

@Frosty Frost, consider it done; I shall work on it today, and shall have results ready for you by tomorrow, at the latest.

Thank you for your time, my friend.  *bows humbly*

• Brohoof 1

@Merion, the gratitude I feel to you is enormous... but this is a TRADE; I have yet to hear what you'd like in return?

Hmmm, I considered showing up at your doorstep in the middle of a stormy night and claiming your firstborn, but...

Nah, that's too much of a bother. I'll think of something less extreme :P

• Brohoof 2

Oh right! It's a trade. ^^; How about something funny on vocaroo? I'm always game for a laugh. (:

Hmmmmm... funny, you say?  Give me a bit; I'll see what I can do.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Ghostweaver, this is for you:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iqViIbUOZT

Tom Lehrer's clasSICK love song, "I Hold Your Hand In Mine"

I place this here publicly to prove I am a man of my word.   :squee: 

Oh dang I won't be that quick. But I have cackled sufficiently, and have decided on what I'd like to draw. But I'll keep it a surprise because I'm very indecisive and change my mind a lot to build suspense. (:

Edited by Ghostweaver
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Randimaxis

Me before listening:

"Well, that was fast. Let's see what that song is."

Me after listening:

"...Not sure if to feel impressed at his singing, or be scared because of the song...;-;"

*applauds*

EDIT: I'm already drawing, and it's not going to be easy. Legs, man! LEGS! I've never properly drawn legs before!

I'm drawing Silver Studs, by the way. As a proper TF2 Engineer. Because that's the first thing that came to me, and no idea is going to be better than that. :toldya:

Edited by Frosty Frost
  • Brohoof 1

Oh dang I won't be that quick. But I have cackled sufficiently, and have decided on what I'd like to draw. 

I LOVE how you said 'cackled'; officially 20% cooler.

One is glad to be of service.  *bows* 

• Brohoof 2

I LOVE how you said 'cackled'; officially 20% cooler.

One is glad to be of service.  *bows* 

I actually cackle when I laugh hard enough. I am 95% witch and 5% magical girl.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

It's the 5% Magical Girl that scares me most; I've seen the unedited Japanese Sailor Moon's later seasons - NOT girls to be trifled with.

I am pleased that you liked what you received; I can hardly wait to see what you have planned!  But, I will wait... because I have patience... aaaaaand an XBOX 360.  So, eeyup.

Sailor Pluto is KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

It's the 5% Magical Girl that scares me most; I've seen the unedited Japanese Sailor Moon's later seasons - NOT girls to be trifled with.

I am pleased that you liked what you received; I can hardly wait to see what you have planned!  But, I will wait... because I have patience... aaaaaand an XBOX 360.  So, eeyup.

Sailor Pluto is KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

It should only take a few days, ideally!

But you're right to be afraid. I have a wand and everything.

I mean Sailor Pluto is cute and all but Sailor Moon is a donut-gobbling crybaby who likes manga and slacking off and I can really relate to that on a deep emotional level. Sailor Moon all the way♥

• Brohoof 1