Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

User Appreciation

I know a lot of people think I'm a pretty "negative" person, and while it may appear that way, I'm a realist. I try not to romanticize reality too much, and I try and approach problems and topics realistically. This unfortunately has earned me the title of a negative Nancy at times. Nonetheless I thought something positive for a change would be useful.

This topic is about you and me. Or you and everyone else. It's about all of us.

This is to tell users how much you appreciate them. Tell them how they're your friends and such and thank them for putting up with you. It's simple, just list some users you appreciate around here and tell us why (respecting their privacy of course).

Forewarning: I am VERY bad at compliments. I'm terrible at getting sentimental and all that crap, so don't expect poetry from me.

1. Nuke87654 - We rap about crap all the time, don't we? You listen to my insight about games and I listen to yours, and we have a chuckle. It's really cool to have someone around who shares a lot of the same opinions on stuff and is always finding interesting news. You've always been such an agreeable person, in a good way. Like you're not pleased by poor quality, but you aren't someone who is overly annoyed by all the minor details. Sometimes I feel like you can see the bigger picture better than me. Plus you put up with my ranting, which is cool.

2. Megas - You lovable bastard. How can anyone dislike someone who loves a great underappreciated show? I think one thing I really love is how you cut through bullshit like a knife. Your points are short and to the point, but they pull no punches. Plus we can geek out about Megas which is wonderful. Anyone who has not seen Megas reading this thread, you are instructed to go watch it, you won't regret it.

3. Envy - Yeah if you're reading this, you knew this was coming. We have spats now and then, but I usually get over it. We've probably talked more than anyone else on this forum. You've chatted with me for over 60 pages worth of replies in PMs, and while we disagree on a lot of subjects, you've opened up to me a bit and I understand it's hard for you to do that. I honestly really like that we disagree with each other to be truthful. Sometimes yeah it's frustrating, but I like that you aren't just a blob that goes with the path that avoids conflict to adhere to the wishes of others. While we may not have the same interests at times, I think you've proven that there is ALWAYS something to talk about. We've chatted about games, music, movies, politics, religion, the list goes on and on. When you're excited about something it definitely shows. I'm sorry if I'm not always the most emotive about stuff or if I don't appear as though I appreciate things, I'm just not a very emotive guy when it comes to that stuff. Do know that I enjoy our talks a lot even if I get upset at times. I am just strange in how I converse.

4. Kyoshi - We haven't chatted a lot, but I'm trying to change that. I feel you're one of the few people who go in depth about games. One of the few who is willing to be critical about the industry in general. Something that I ALWAYS encourage. We should definitely be critical if they expect us to throw our cash at them. All I want to say is that we need to chat more. :P

5. Dark Qiviut - Shy of me always have to look up your name to make sure I spell it right, you're alright. We didn't really see eye to eye at first, and while we disagree on stuff, you're the kind of person where I wish people would chat with you outside of debates because you're a totally different dude. I respect the fact that you don't take the debate persona you have outside, and you're a genuinely caring person. :P

This is a very admirable thing to do. With these 5 users in particular, I may not agree with all of them and some of them probably don't agree with me, but disagreeing with someone does not instantly mean hating them. 

Nuke and Megas get along with me great. We've had nice chats and we agree on so much. I haven't talked to Kyoshi in a while, but he seemed pretty cool when I did, same with DQ. Envy I haven't talked to that much but she seems cool too and very upfront about speaking her mind.

• Brohoof 2

My best friend

Since almost my whole time in the forums I'm befriended with him, and even tought at the begin, that he is a creepy dude, there was one moment where I saw he is awesome. He listens to me as I do to him, we RP together and even tough he often isn't in a great mood, I'm always there for him to help.

I have no idea who I would be here nowadays without him. Thank you for beeing my best friend and together we can do everything

:love::squee::wub::muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks Best pal. @@Deae Rising Shine~

I barely even noticed you at first, but once I did you quickly became my best friend not just on the forums, but pretty much ever. We've spent countless hours talking or RP'ing and I'd probably have been a lot less active on the forums, and a lot more bored without you. I'm often not in the best of moods but I can guarantee I'd be much worse without you, you cheer me up a lot of the time when I'm down. I hope I do the same.

I'm really glad I met you, and I still find it hard to believe it's already been over two years. Looking forward to the next two, and beyond! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

There are so many good threads to resurrect! ^_^

Anyways, user appreciate time!

@Deerie I appreciate the artwork you make and your positive attitude!

@Tacodidra I appreciate your brohoofs!

@Dark Qiviut I appreciate your MLP episode reviews!

@DivineDivine1000 I appreciate your hugs! Also appreciate the artwork you post, it really cheers me up!

- I also appreciate all my followers: @AppleButt @applesjck @Arc Flash @Bastian @Blivy @BoopMan @Button Feri @Christmas cheer @Cocokoru @CosmicSpark @Crimson storm @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @Deae Rising Shine~ @Deerie @Derpy Pon-3 @DivineDivine1000 @DixonTheAdversary @DJ Wolfe @Emerald Heart @Eniac @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @Ganondorf8 @GlimGlam @Goofyg24 @King of Canterlot @Koncova @Libra @Lightning Cloud @Lord Midnight Madness @lyrabetes3939 @Meemfestivefox @Mellow Mane @Merry Dashie @Midnight Solace @Mirage @Misscellanio @Muffinnz @nighmare glim2 @Nsxile @Partialgeek514 @Phasereale @Phosphor @Pip Plup II @Pip Plup V @Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 @princessxrainbowdash @Lunarfur @RaraLover @Rikifive @Rising Dusk @Samurai Equine @Scar @Sherbie-kun @SolarFlare13 @Soren Peregrine @Sparklefan1234 @SpittyPie2005 @StarrySkyDash @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Super Splashee @Tacodidra @TheRockARooster @TheTaZe @Totally Roseluck @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone @tylad @Windy Breeze @Xoomy228 @Yoshi89 - Thanks for following me! :D

- I appreciate the MLP Forums staff: @LadyMercury @Pathfinder @Dark Horse@Jeric @Bakugou is my Man @Troblems @Derplight Sperkle @Randimaxis @Creamy Arty @Odyssey @TheTaZe @Lord Valtasar @Ganondorf8 @Jedishy @Denim&Venöm @~C. Discord~ @Quinch @Mesme Rize @Mr Dash @sby @TanktheTortoise @VictiniStar101 @Yozer247 @Batbrony @Rainbow_Pepper @Lightwing @Rikifive @Totally Roseluck @Zero @Mentis Soliloquy @Pripyat Pony @Randimaxis @ReverieRiver @TBD @Shadow Beam @Frozen The Unicorn @Raritas @Lucky Bolt - thanks for doing such a great job and being awesome! :grin:

- I appreciate all my friends - @DivineDivine1000 @Super Splashee @Tacodidra @Blivy @RaraLover @Midnight Solace @Deerie @Twilight Luna @Lucky Bolt @TheTaZe @Emerald Heart @Bastian @Arc Flash @applesjck @Partialgeek514 @Rising Dusk @Yoshi89 @Mellow Mane @Bas @Goofyg24 @Dark Horse @LegoDashie @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Soren Peregrine @Lunarfur @Deae Rising Shine~ @Totally Roseluck @Nsxile @Samurai Equine @lyrabetes3939 @Sherbie-kun @ShadOBabe @Phosphor @StarrySkyDash @TheRockARooster @Sparklefan1234 - thanks for being so friendly, nice, and amazing! ^_^

• Brohoof 25

(edited)

I appreciate EVERYONE on this list! 

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @goofyg65  @hopkey123 @Rising Dusk@Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo @NightmareLuna800 @The Cerberus @Rikifive @Wolfgrel@SoberStarlight @TBD @Frostgage@StrawCherry @DashYoshi @Cherry-Pie @Cagey@Dark Horse @Randimaxis@TwiTracker@Lightwing@Yellow Diamond @Spidey10@Dank Pony Child@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Prince Doopliss @Misscellanio@Sunamena@Nightfall Thunder@.Wolfe. @Totally Nye @Connie @Arid_Blitz @ultrairongorilla @FalconBrony@Nsxile @Pastel Heart@Renegade the Unicorn@RainbowDashPrincess @Kreamer @Loyal Defender @rainbow dash13 @Scootaloved @Blivy@RarityKchu@Rarity's crush @Recherche @Dreambiscuit @JustNyu @Bakugou Is My Man ❤@Twisted Cyclone@Midnight Solace @Duality@Fluttershyfan94@Undoubtedly Babyyoshi309 @TheTaZe @Cagey@Lord Valtasar @Q, Lord of Insanity@Stone Cold Steve Tuna@AppleButt@shyabetes3939 @DivineGuard1000 @Chrysalis89 @LegoshiLunA@ScruffyTheStallion @Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth @Twilight Luna @Mirage77  @Cash In@Fluttershy Friend @Jeric @ooReiko @PiratePony @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Stormfury @Missklang @PoisonClaw @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire @Tacodidra @Nature Tune @ShootingStar159 @Samurai Equine@AmarisNsane@Kujamih@Azul Maya @Duality@Storminess @Valencia@SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep@Pink Feather @Deerie@CypherHoof @Chrylestia600 @Ganondorf8 @Prospekt @Alexshy @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteur Sauvage @KashikoiPai@Twilight Karamel @IronM17 @Lunar Glow @Muffinnz@Bas@RaraLover

And @Lucky Bolt

ezgif-5-9a3f2ceb9295.gif.186944b445cf55f553dfeef05c9f7930.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 12

(edited)

I appreciate everyone who takes the time here to talk to me. 

@Tacodidra For always brohoofing everyone and being a real positive person.

@Deerie For her artwork and friendly demeanor

@Samurai Equine For his sense of humor and kindness, as well as his knowledge of trivia. 

@Duality for his wit, humor, and being one of my closest friends here.

@Widdershins For his sense of humor and being my oldest friend on this site.

@Sparklefan1234 For always being open to a chat, whether or not it’s just a psych related gif battle.

@Bastian For his positive energy, his kindness, and being one of my best friends here.

@Super Splashee For being supportive and helpful and going out of his way to welcome and befriend everyone he can.

@PiratePony For being a smart person and a good and reassuring friend.

@Mirage For always having advice when it’s needed.

@Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 for being supportive and an all around nice dude.

@EpicEnergy For his diligence and welcoming nature.

@Dark Horse For having a quick wit and always being down for a conversation. (Even if it’s just someone (re: me) rambling).

@Totally Roseluck For his welcoming nature and great art work.

@Pastel Heart For her sense of humor and being one of my best friends here.

@Dank Pony Child For a clever sense of humor and never failing to make me laugh or smile.

@Cash In For taking the time to talk with me and being an all around cool dude.

@Yoshi89 For being a great guy with a welcoming demeanor.

@King of Canterlot For being a kind fellow with a lot of interesting things to say. Glad to see you back man.

@Le Trotteur Sauvage For being a welcoming and kind person who I am also glad to see back.

@Phosphor for being an all around nice guy with mutual interests to mine.

I only hope that this message does you all justice. I am happy to have you guys in my life even if it is just an online setting. You’re all family to me. Stay safe and healthy.

Spoiler

OR ELSE.

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna
Forgot someone!
  • Brohoof 10

2 hours ago, TBD said:

I would like to appreciate @Super Splashee, @EpicEnergy and @Lucky Bolt for digging up old thread topics to feed my boredom ^_^

Oh we are the worst :Pharynx:

:ButtercupLaugh: Thank you @TBD.

Also thank you @Stone Cold Steve Tuna for always being there! :coco:

There are way too many users I would like to awesome, but it would require time, and I have to dig around @EpicEnergy's latest threads :Thorax:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
2 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I appreciate everyone who takes the time here to talk to me. 

@Tacodidra For always brohoofing everyone and being a real positive person.

@Deerie For her artwork and friendly demeanor

@Samurai Equine For his sense of humor and kindness, as well as his knowledge of trivia. 

@Duality for his wit, humor, and being one of my closest friends here.

@Widdershins For his sense of humor and being my oldest friend on this site.

@Sparklefan1234 For always being open to a chat, whether or not it’s just a psych related gif battle.

@Bastian For his positive energy, his kindness, and being one of my best friends here.

@Super Splashee For being supportive and helpful and going out of his way to welcome and befriend everyone he can.

@PiratePony For being a smart person and a good and reassuring friend.

@Mirage For always having advice when it’s needed.

@Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 for being supportive and an all around nice dude.

@EpicEnergy For his diligence and welcoming nature.

@Dark Horse For having a quick wit and always being down for a conversation. (Even if it’s just someone (re: me) rambling).

@Totally Roseluck For his welcoming nature and great art work.

@Pastel Heart For her sense of humor and being one of my best friends here.

@Dank Pony Child For a clever sense of humor and never failing to make me laugh or smile.

@Cash In For taking the time to talk with me and being an all around cool dude.

@Yoshi89 For being a great guy with a welcoming demeanor.

@King of Canterlot For being a kind fellow with a lot of interesting things to say. Glad to see you back man.

@Le Trotteur Sauvage For being a welcoming and kind person who I am also glad to see back.

@Phosphor for being an all around nice guy with mutual interests to mine.

I only hope that this message does you all justice. I am happy to have you guys in my life even if it is just an online setting. You’re all family to me. Stay safe and healthy.

Reveal hidden contents

OR ELSE.

hmmmm thanks for that last minute addition ^_^

also I'm glad that people realise I'm actually a male despite my username. Lol I've got so many people on discord calling me girl or woman, and I usually just don;t bother to correct them :Daydreaming:

Edited by Princess of Hearts 💛🧡
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

@Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 when I first saw you I thought you were a girl! Then I saw your profile had male on it.  Sorry I initially forgot you. That was stupid of me!

Yeah my username does give off that impression. And dw, about it lol. It's not stupid. It's hard to remember everyone's usernames. You'll just end up forgetting someone by accident

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
3 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Yeah my username does give off that impression. And dw, about it lol. It's not stupid. It's hard to remember everyone's usernames. You'll just end up forgetting someone by accident

When I see you, I only see hearts :wub:

Well, I met you when you were Spacetime Vortex :catface: So I know your gender from back then.

Edited by Super Splashee
EDIT: I want to be a Princess tooooo!!
  • Brohoof 3

This thread doesn't hold enough potential for real discussion and is something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge.

• Brohoof 1

Lets just all take a moment to appreciate @Kyoshi Hes a sweet person who has always went out of his way to help others feel appreciated so now I feel it is time we give some of it back to the guy! :coco:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)