Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

User Appreciation

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to use this post to appreciate the following:

@Rebel the Wolfgirl

They took the time to get to know something about me and it was really kind of them to do. It made me feel...noticed. I know it's something small but thank you 💜

@Sparklefan1234

Thank you for always leaving me uplifting (and occasionally witty) posts on my profile. You really do make me smile with them. BFFs until the end ~

@Axel

Thanks for just being an overall good friend, you're genuine and it makes me happy to hear from you every now and again.

:squee:

• Brohoof 3

@Splashee

Thanks for always keeping me strong. :adorkable:

@-Buttercup-

Thanks for always allowing me to share my opinions on topics with you. We may have disagreements from time to time but we always find a way to work them out, and that’s all that matters!

@WWolf

Thanks for continuing to be a fun and goofy person to talk to. 🐦 

@Sparklefan1234

Thanks for your positivity and your occasional feedback on my art.

@Sven Seelenherz

Thanks for sharing some of your worldviews with me, it’s interesting to see how similar we think on a lot of things.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks for your positivity and your occasional feedback on my art.

You're Welcome, Bestie. :coco: Thank You so much for always being there for me, I really appreciate it. :coco:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

5 hours ago, The Wife of Tengen said:

I would like to use this post to appreciate the following:

@Rebel the Wolfgirl

They took the time to get to know something about me and it was really kind of them to do. It made me feel...noticed. I know it's something small but thank you 💜

@Sparklefan1234

Thank you for always leaving me uplifting (and occasionally witty) posts on my profile. You really do make me smile with them. BFFs until the end ~

@Axel

Thanks for just being an overall good friend, you're genuine and it makes me happy to hear from you every now and again.

:squee:

Awww thank you. ;-; I really needed that haven't been doing the best emotionally the past few weeks so I appreciate it c: 

1 hour ago, PrettyInPipp said:

Oooh! What's the Sparkle Squad? :o

It's a special name for my Best Forum Friends For Five-ever! :squee:

Sparkle Squad

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas @Emerald Heart

• Brohoof 8

@TomDaBombMLP
We all love the ponies, but your love for the show and especially the mane 6 really stands out! :kindness: I couldn't ask for a better friend, you also are incredibly supportive. Together we can be positive, happy and simply enjoy life. Exactly the way life is meant to be lived. :wub:

@Astral Soul
You always know when your friends aren't feeling well, you truly care about us. :kindness: It's super easy to talk to you. No surprise that Fluttershy is your number 1, you are as wonderful as she is. :wub:

@ExplosionMare

On 2022-05-19 at 9:36 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks for sharing some of your worldviews with me, it’s interesting to see how similar we think on a lot of things.

Yes. :coco: It doesn't really matter what I say, you always get me. Like, entirely. And everything you say makes sense to me too. :eager: And all that despite different lifestyles and not living in the same country etc. What even are the odds for something like this to happen? I'm very thankful, that we understand each other so well and can learn so much from one another. Thank you! :wub:

@Rainbowshine295
Thank you for always being so supportive and putting so much effort into your replies. You are diligent, smart and a true treasure. :wub:

@AppleButt
I want to let you know that I always enjoy our little conversations and that you are always welcome. :) You are awesome and I hope you know that! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

@TomDaBombMLP
We all love the ponies, but your love for the show and especially the mane 6 really stands out! :kindness: I couldn't ask for a better friend, you also are incredibly supportive. Together we can be positive, happy and simply enjoy life. Exactly the way life is meant to be lived. :wub:

@Astral Soul
You always know when your friends aren't feeling well, you truly care about us. :kindness: It's super easy to talk to you. No surprise that Fluttershy is your number 1, you are as wonderful as she is. :wub:

@ExplosionMare

Yes. :coco: It doesn't really matter what I say, you always get me. Like, entirely. And everything you say makes sense to me too. :eager: And all that despite different lifestyles and not living in the same country etc. What even are the odds for something like this to happen? I'm very thankful, that we understand each other so well and can learn so much from one another. Thank you! :wub:

@Rainbowshine295
Thank you for always being so supportive and putting so much effort into your replies. You are diligent, smart and a true treasure. :wub:

@AppleButt
I want to let you know that I always enjoy our little conversations and that you are always welcome. :) You are awesome and I hope you know that! :wub:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this.

I hope you know that I also appreciate you and your positive vibes, joy and happiness to bring to all of us :>

1 hour ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

@TomDaBombMLP

Aww, thank you so much! :kindness: You are an incredible friend, a phenomenal presence on this forum and it’s amazing having chats with you. :adorkable: I’m always so happy to read everything you post because no matter what, it will inspire me. :rarity: It’s genuinely making me a better person. :BrightMacContent:

You are an amazing friend and I couldn’t ask for anything better. :wub:

46 minutes ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

@TomDaBombMLP

@Astral Soul

@ExplosionMare

@Rainbowshine295

@AppleButt

Awww thank you!  :BrightMacContent:  

I appreciate you as well, and I love reading your well thought out content when you post it.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234 they do a lot for this community and they are an awesome person in general <3

@TheRockARooster You're the friend who cheers me up and likes stuff i send genuinely y w y i wub having you as friend <3 thank you y w y rooster
@Astral SoulIt's a german... jk -- i like having you as a friend, you're cool and i learn new things from you

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Mama Patty Thundersnow said:

Sparklefan1234for being absolutely sweet and kind <3

Ditto, BWBFF! :adorkable:

Also, to @TheRockARooster @Mama Patty Thundersnow and @Denim&Venöm for our hours of discussion about professional wresting.

Thank You for giving me a place to share my wacky wrestling opinions while also not making me feel silly for sharing them. :pistachio:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ditto, BWBFF! :adorkable:

Also, to @TheRockARooster @Mama Patty Thundersnow and @Denim&Venöm for our hours of discussion about professional wresting.

Thank You for giving me a place to share my wacky wrestling opinions while also not making me feel silly for sharing them. :pistachio:

No problem. Thanks for letting me soundoff my opinions too

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare @Sparklefan1234 You two are such great friends to me.:coco: You always support whatever I do, and I'm proud to call you my friends.

@Sven Seelenherz You're the pony I with whom I share a lot of ideas. It's like we are we are one mind in two bodies.:ButtercupLaugh: I felt like I was alone having the opinion I have, but meeting you on the forums, made me realise I'm not. You've always been a loving friend.:wub:

@Splashee Whenever I'm here to show my latest project, you're always up with something new to learn. Thanks for teaching me so much, thought I don't understand much.:Thorax:

Seriously guys, without you, I wouldn't have stayed here. You guys filled that hole in my heart that nopony knew was there. Thanks for teaching me so much. Thanks for being my friends.:blush:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Pandora said:

@Sparklefan1234 they do a lot for this community and they are an awesome person in general <3

@TheRockARooster You're the friend who cheers me up and likes stuff i send genuinely y w y i wub having you as friend <3 thank you y w y rooster
@Astral SoulIt's a german... jk -- i like having you as a friend, you're cool and i learn new things from you

Thank you so much! I also like to have you as a friend and I learn new things from you too :>

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

@Sparklefan1234 You two are such great friends to me.:coco: You always support whatever I do, and I'm proud to call you my friends.

You're Welcome, BFFFF. :coco: You're a great friend to me, too, I appreciate all of your support and I'm proud to call you My Friend. :)

(edited)

@ExplosionMare is a big reason why I am still able to have good "forum days" if things are particularly slow or uneventful on MLPF.  

Even if topics and things are kinda boring on a certain day talking to ExplosionMare boosts my mood quite a bit and makes things

a bit more fun around here. 

---

I know that's a weird thing to say but I'm sure we all have "those" MLPF days. :maud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ExplosionMare is a big reason why I am still able to have good "forum days" if things are particularly slow or uneventful on MLPF.  

Even if topics and things are kinda boring on a certain day talking to ExplosionMare boosts my mood quite a bit and makes things

a bit more fun around here. 

---

I know that's a weird thing to say but I'm sure we all have "those" MLPF days. :maud:

Indeed we do, and I'm glad I can make yours a little better :kindness:

• Brohoof 1