• PC/Mac
    • PS4/PS3
    • Xbox One/Xbox 360
    • Wii U/Wii
    • Handheld Consoles
    • Mobile/Cell Phone Games
    • Other (Name them!)

(edited)

These days, I mainly play them on my PC and 2DS, with my Wii still getting a bit of action from time to time.

Although if retro consoles count too, I also do a bit of gaming on my SNES, PS1, GBA, Genesis, Gamecube and N64 as well.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony

PC/Wii U/3DS

PS4 and XB1 are glorified gaming PCs and don't have any real difference between each other that matters in my eyes

At least the Wii-U serves as a nice all-in-one console for non-PC games

For everything else, PC all the way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Back then, I used to play a lot on the Xbox 360.

Nowadays, I usually play on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Nintendo WiiU and the Nintendo 3DS. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly used to play on my xbox 360 but now I'm making the switch to PC.  I still do play my 3DS from time to time but not as much as I used to.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I use every platform. I have a 3DS, Wii, WiiU, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and a laptop where I do PC gaming. I'm one of those people who don't really care what platform it is. (Although I don't like Xbox as much as I the rest.) 

• Brohoof 1

Anything and everything I have... 3DS, phone, Wii U, PS3/4, and even my PC.

I really prefer not to play games on my phone or PC. I learned to like games on the phone since during my breaks at work I'd spend too much data using the internet, playing games instead has helped keep that bill down. PC I only really have ever played The Sims on it, and I prefer it to remain that way, since The Sims 4 isn't any good, and thus I'm not inclined to spend money on it or spending outrageous amounts of money on a PC that can run it properly. (I know TS4 is probably low-specs... but even that's too expensive for me)

• Brohoof 3