1. 1. What do you play on?

• PC/Mac
    • PS4/PS3
    • Xbox One/Xbox 360
    • Wii U/Wii
    • Handheld Consoles
    • Mobile/Cell Phone Games
    • Other (Name them!)

I have a couple of games on my laptop, but beyond that, I am a console/handheld gamer through and through. I play mostly on Xbox One, that takes up 98% of my gaming time, but it is a wonderful system. :) For handheld gaming I have my 3DS, which is also a pretty good system, I just wish the new 3DS MicroSD card wasn't so incredibly limited. -_-

• Brohoof 2

Mac and PS4.

I mainly use my PS4 to play games because my Air is not only underpowered compared to it, but Macs barely get any games made for them.

• Brohoof 1

Megadrive. :P I'm sure that a lot of people here are too young to remember this console, but to me, it's the best. My boyfriend got a modern one off Amazon and I love playing it. It's got fifty games in it, including the Sonic and Streets of Rage games.

• Brohoof 1

I play a lot of devices, since I don't really hold loyalty to any specific company. I feel it should be that way for all.

PS4. And this may sound completely stupid, but my phone lately. If you look hard enough, you can find some really addicting games with good stories or that are just plain fun. Something besides apps like Angry Birds and Temple Run, of course.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, @@Luminn

Because this topic's subject is dealing with more of a gaming aspect, I will be moving it to Media Discussion.

Thank you!

:grin:

• Brohoof 1

I play a little bit of everything. I have most of the consoles for this gen already. Soon I'll have an Xbox One since someone is selling me theirs. All that'll be left after that is a Wii-U. Which I might skip depending on what the NX does.

Gonna get a gaming PC next though.

Right now I'm playing my 3DS and 360 most. Bravely Default, Borderlands and Banjo Tooie.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly play on Playstation Consoles. Like, all the time actually. Maybe i play a Ds Game once in a while.

But i plan on buying me a Commodore,Amiga and a Zx Spectrum thing, so that i can play the first Dc Comic Games.

• Brohoof 1

Majority of my gaming can be found in handhelds such as the original NDS and 3DS, as well as the PSP.

Mobile games for me are not as interesting at somepoints, but I do enjoy killing time with mobile MMORPGs.

I used to have a fully functional PC, but over the course of heavy usage, I could no longer play games on Steam...for now, at least.

Finally, I own a 360 and have a couple of games to play on it, but didn't have the time to set things up and enjoy wasting away staring at my large TV all night.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mainly play on PC. I have a Wii U, but it's mostly collecting dust at the moment until I can replace the gamepad, as well as get a couple more actually good games for the system.

Other than that, just PC, and looking at the way the industry is going, that's all I'll be playing on for years to come.

I only use my P.C. to game since 2014-ish I think, but before focusing to this type of gaming I also played games on my PS2 (before I broked it in 2010-2011 or so) and my Wii.

I mainly play on my PC. I played PS4 and Wii U for awhile but the PC is what I normally use. Its just easier for me than consoles are since the TV is used by other family members. PS4 remote play has helped with this though.

• 4 weeks later...

I play just on my PC nowadays, it's more convenient for me. I used to play a lot on the PSX, Xbox and Xbox 360 back in the day, but now I have a PS1 & PS2 emulator, so I use those instead. :derp:

• 5 years later...