Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when watching MLP?

Grtxkkyz

I feel content and happy (I guess) since I'm watching something I enjoy.

Couldn't be said better. I usually get excited and get hooked into it and can't be pulled away.

For some reason I act like I do with any other show, i.e. really focused. So focused I feel like I look angry. Eeyup. That's how I feel. ._.

• Brohoof 1

Funny people say how they "turn angry looking cause they're so into it" That happens to me in about anything when I get focused on it hard enough. Even now my neck muscles tighten and my eyes scrunch.

(edited)

well... happy. Like if I can just forget my troubles for those 25 minutes or so. Like everypony allready said, its a little hard to describe.

Edited by DozzyDash

I feel pure, childish joy. So much of today's entertainment and media is about violence, sex, and money that true joy and fun can be lost. When immersing myself into this new world of happiness, it feels... right. Like some innocence is gained back or that childhood fire that is slowly dying out is being rekindled.

• Brohoof 1

I feel all bubbly and wubbly and happy and giddy inside, it makes me laugh, and almost burst into tears of joy, the show just makes me so happy

:blush:

I feel isolated in my own little world that nopony should interfere. It also makes me feel happy that I can find a show that can relieve me from some stresses in my life. B)