Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fallout Equestria: Hurricane Season (Open)

crispy fries

Ayy, Damien and Flash, whaddup. So, more Kronos and Lupus shenanigans?

Absolutely, I'll introduce myself after I'm done with lunch.

Mmm, pizza...

so, just to make sure everyone knows, Rig is off the main trail, between Fairway and the Everglades. he's not the kind to leave his place, so...feel free to get curious, as to whats inside his house.

who knows, maybe he'll have quests with neato rewards...

so, just to make sure everyone knows, Rig is off the main trail, between Fairway and the Everglades. he's not the kind to leave his place, so...feel free to get curious, as to whats inside his house.

who knows, maybe he'll have quests with neato rewards...

Maybe, I might. We'll see. Can it be a perk or an item?

(edited)

that'd just ruin the surprise. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A sharp eye was what Redwood indeed had, and in one swift motion, spun around behind the stallion and grabbed him by the neck.

"Move a muscle, and ah break yer neck," she threatened.

sadly, this post is a prime example of god-modding--a general no-no, when it comes to roleplaying. a much more acceptable post would've included the words 'attempted' or 'aiming to' in a way that would allow me to have my character react accordingly. i understand you want your character to be in control, but...

...c'mon. at least give me a chance. XD

please edit your post. ^_^

Edited by P-Jay

Gizmo Fallowed redwood into the base, and gave a whistle. "Got a good powder kag here" His horn glowing as he passed it over. "Be a shame if I found a signal for a dead-mare switch" he said, he sat back and lifted his leg and begin to tap a spell code into it. It chimed. "there we go, now we won't go boom"

okay, so, did you just cut off whatever connection Rig's remote had? or are you disabling something else, or...? XD

Kinda both, really he is a master of spellcode, he probably disabled anything that was able to be used as a remote detonation 

...oh...

...wrong move.  :umad: 

when he heard the shot he had seen the sniper runing away he folowed him

Yeah, but you also said you found him in his hideout cooking, and I didn't give you permission to control him. 

No. For all intents and purposes, the sniper has disappeared, and nobody knows where he went.

Not to mention that still counts as godmodding because you are killing a NPC without allowing a proper reaction on Crispy's end...

This what happens when

A). your Int. is 8

B). you have the perk Touched by discord, sh!t is going to hit the fan hard.

Stats should not justify god-modding. You didn't give P-Jay proper time to comment whether it was possible to switch the explosives off or not. If you continue to do that it would be stat abusing.

Also I'll try to post today. Been busy lately so I couldn't post.

• Brohoof 1